• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol and avavar

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Could I take both var and drol together Or is that over kill for my body ?

One is for bulking the other for cutting. S/E are dose dependent & individual dependent. Question is, why would you want to?

The whole one is for bulking one is for cutting is bull shit. Diet is to determine bulking or cutting and you can choose drugs to assist with it. Plenty of people use Anadrol while cutting to stay full and others use anavar in bulking cycles for strength increase.

The whole one is for bulking one is for cutting is bull shit. Diet is to determine bulking or cutting and you can choose drugs to assist with it. Plenty of people use Anadrol while cutting to stay full and others use anavar in bulking cycles for strength increase.
Couldn't agree more

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think what dude is saying is some compounds cater more to different goals than others. But swole is correct diet dictates result more than compound choosen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I actually like anadrol when cutting because it blunts my appetite. So you could make an argument for them stacking well together in a cut. Hunger is down strength and fullness stays up and the pumps from anavar

My favorite wet/dry compounds to stack are dbol and Winstrol although I don’t advise stacking any orals but it was a great combo. Rapid gains from the dbol while staying dry and hard from the Winstrol. Nothing like some Anadrol/Dianobol or Anavar/Winstrol combo it’s almost like anavar and Winstrol were made to be. The synergistic affects they have together are amazing. Anadrol and Dianobol is really over kill but holy shit do you get strong on these two. So strong to the point it’s honestly dangerous and easy to hurt yourself from the rapid strength increase. In a perfect world oral steroids wouldn’t be liver toxic i would love to stack a bunch of orals with a test base lol

IML Gear Cream!
why would you use a compound known to add water and bloating when your trying to cut

i have done this combination before and it worked very well. best of both worlds, really full, strong, and you should stay pretty dry.

I remember mixing Dbol and Winny back in the day. At the time everyone thought it was a dumb idea, but damn do you get strong!!!

why would you use a compound known to add water and bloating when your trying to cut
like Wes said when I did it everyone thought it was dumb including myself not knowing what to expect but the results were incredible size and strength gains through the roof from the d bol while staying hard and grainy from the winny. It’s a great combo

like Wes said when I did it everyone thought it was dumb including myself not knowing what to expect but the results were incredible size and strength gains through the roof from the d bol while staying hard and grainy from the winny. It’s a great combo

This is the theory I have..glad to hear it worked. I do see the down side, but to me there is a lot of upside to stacking them.

if someone were asking I would recommend tren ace, mast var and clen. anadrol wouldnt be my choice to cut. just saying, and anyone one who is recommending anadrol to cut must be one of the lucky few who dont get painful pumps, I couldnt imigine doing cardio with back pumps or calf pumps, plus I like to see the scale move in the direction I'm working towards, if I'm trying to cut 5 lbs seeing the scale move up 20lbs is not the direction I want to go

if someone were asking I would recommend tren ace, mast var and clen. anadrol wouldnt be my choice to cut. just saying, and anyone one who is recommending anadrol to cut must be one of the lucky few who dont get painful pumps, I couldnt imigine doing cardio with back pumps or calf pumps, plus I like to see the scale move in the direction I'm working towards, if I'm trying to cut 5 lbs seeing the scale move up 20lbs is not the direction I want to go
one thing tren does to me is makes me flat as a pancake. I like adding Anadrol in with tren to stay full

Keep your e2 in check and you can minimize if not completely negate those effects. Never had any bloating or much water weight when I’ve ran dbol or drol.

Keep your e2 in check and you can minimize if not completely negate those effects. Never had any bloating or much water weight when I’ve ran dbol or drol.
I typically don’t either especially with Anadrol but with d bol specifically blocking away too much estrogen takes away effectiveness of the compound. Crash your estrogen on d bol and it’s worthless. I was where your at though wise with these combinations of wet/dry compounds until I tried it myself. Don’t knock it until you try it

I typically don’t either especially with Anadrol but with d bol specifically blocking away too much estrogen takes away effectiveness of the compound. Crash your estrogen on d bol and it’s worthless. I was where your at though wise with these combinations of wet/dry compounds until I tried it myself. Don’t knock it until you try it
I agree , you want to have your E elevated while running dbol , cut the AI and run low dose nolva

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

My favorite wet/dry compounds to stack are dbol and Winstrol although I don’t advise stacking any orals but it was a great combo. Rapid gains from the dbol while staying dry and hard from the Winstrol. Nothing like some Anadrol/Dianobol or Anavar/Winstrol combo it’s almost like anavar and Winstrol were made to be. The synergistic affects they have together are amazing. Anadrol and Dianobol is really over kill but holy shit do you get strong on these two. So strong to the point it’s honestly dangerous and easy to hurt yourself from the rapid strength increase. In a perfect world oral steroids wouldn’t be liver toxic i would love to stack a bunch of orals with a test base lol
Because of what you're saying, I plan on stacking Trestolone with Anavar later on this year. I've used Trest, but never Anavar. Many guys claim that the small gains made with Anavar tend to me much longer lasting. So I'm curious to see if those long lasting gains from var might be a little greater with the addition of Trestolone.

See my answer above^

Tren and Trest, (separately) each gave me more trouble with muscle cramps than Anadrol ever did, and I was on a very high dosage of Anadrol for 8 weeks straight.

I don't pay much attention to the scale. It can screw you up. I think it's much more accurate paying closer attention to the tape measure. If you gain weight, but your arm and chest measurements grow while your waist measurement stayed the same or even shrunk a little but, then you know that the extra weight is mostly muscle, (as long as your face and your ankles don't look like water balloons).

Generally speaking, I can keep muscle spasms under control even during some cardio work as long as I spend 15 to 20 minutes stretching every day religuously, drink at least 1/2 to 1 gallon of water daily, and take 200 mg of Magnesium malate, and 2 to 3 grams of L-Taurine

Last edited:
Get Shredded!

I’ve run a few combos with no prob. Last was dbol/drol at 50mg a day of both.... I don’t like my nips so sensitive my own shirt pisses me off lol, I can tolerate a bit on the high end of e2 but I ain’t letting it get much higher than around 40. Also don’t like looking like a bloated fish.

ive experimented with it before in the past and i did receive decent results. but for me i would much prefer to run something like winny and call it a day. throw a little joint support in there, some Deca or npp and boom. simple cycle that works.
I think it's pointless and a waste of money.

Pick one or the other.

Back