• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question

I remind myself that feeling hungry when you are in caloric deficit is completely normal.
But I have a goal, a food plan made to achieve my goal, then I close my mouth and "suffer" hunger

Too terrible....

ok, soft version.

you have to try to keep your stomach as full as possible and your mind engaged in something else.

Drink a lot of water, 2 gallons.
Eat a lot of vegetables and foods with a few kcal with a lot of volume.
Eat lots of fibers that your body can not digest and assimilate
Do not eat sugars.
Always combine a source of fat that slows digestion.

Keep yourself busy doing something that requires attention to what you are doing.

Coffee.
Coffee is a natural appetite suppresant.
I have found it works best for me if I skip it first thing in the morning and save it for later when I start to get hunger pangs.

Brussels sprouts .... always make me feel really full..

is there any good non-stim appetite suppressants?
im in a similar situation....I already drink too much coffee and a gal and a half of water.

I was gonna say coffee helps, and eating fibrous veggies like broccoli helps you keep feeling more full

Slam a big glass of water through out the day,especially before meals. That will kill your appetite

Water
Fiber
Protein
Healthy fat
Low carbs
Repeat

Plenty of healthy fats to keep stable blood sugar levels. Avoid having carbs without fats unless post workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Might not be the best idea for most people but nicotine is probably my main appetite suppressant.

From NRT i get around 100-150mg of nicotine each day.

But of course, if you're not an ex smoker then 150mg of nicotine will likely just make you OD.

Really suppresses your appetite.

Back