• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E/deca/mast reviews

This long water blend looks badass, whose running it?

I ran it for like 14 weeks as a cruise / mini bulk. Love it. Pins easy, everything is definitely in the vial too looked nice and hard from the mast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested as well, what is a good dose for someone experienced only with Test

I'm running it now..2mls per week. Perfect trio of compounds and very synergistic.

For a starter, 1/2 ml twice per week.
💪

How’s the pip on this blend L? This is really a great blend for a great price 2-3ml a week is a great cycle all in one bottle with only a few 1ml shots a week at most.

1ml which is 600mg has a little bite but I'm cool with it because it allows me to only pin twice per week.

How’s the pip on this blend L? This is really a great blend for a great price 2-3ml a week is a great cycle all in one bottle with only a few 1ml shots a week at most.

Went as low as 1ml a week, up to 3ml a week. Definitely noticeable. Once I’m done with this dhb run I’ll probably get back on for a finisher before cut time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Man this blend is so appealing to me. I may just cruise on this before my next cycle. I’m torn now on my next cycle of GC DHB and test or this haha. .5ml twice a week say Monday Thursday would be an awesome cruise.

I’ve been sitting on 5 bottles of DHB for a few months now and can’t wait to try it but keep finding myself sticking to compounds I’ve already ran. I’m sure I’ll fall in love with DHB if it’s as good as everyone says but this blend just looks amazing and I like that all three compounds are dosed at 200mg per ml and not 100mg per ml.

You guys will love it.:winkfinger:

Out of curiosity, has anyone had the "notorious" deca dick with this blend being its 50/50 test/deca?

Nandrolone always gives me ed issues not so much tren it’s actually the other way around. With that being said if incorporate masteron and caber into the mix the deca dick is non existent. With this blend already having the mast in it that’s a big plus and all you would need is a lil caber 2x a week. I also take proviron daily and that helps as well. I’m with you on the fact I always like to run my test higer than nandrolone however for me I don’t think I’d care too much in this blend since the mast is in the mix. I haven’t ran this blend from GC but I have ran all three compounds from separate vials at once and it wasn’t an issue for me

I've been running this for a good while and love. About to jump on the Trestolone train!

Yeah....going to take baby steps....I don't want my estrogen going to outer space so I have lots of Aromasin on deck.

What up homie!! You ready for a crazy trest ride?

Yeah....going to take baby steps....I don't want my estrogen going to outer space so I have lots of Aromasin on deck.

For sure man. Could pull bloods at 4 weeks and gauge if your doing things right? How long of a blast will this be including what you’re on now?

Lol..I've been on for over 20 years. I don't blast per se and I don't cruise per se.....I run low-mod amounts year round.

With this his new adventure, I'll probably run Test at 300 and Trest at 125.

For sure man. Could pull bloods at 4 weeks and gauge if your doing things right? How long of a blast will this be including what you’re on now?

Lol..I've been on for over 20 years. I don't blast per se and I don't cruise per se.....I run low-mod amounts year round.

Haha so basically all you do is have fun and test run different compounds! Cool, best hobby in the world. Lucky man:)

slow and steady wins the race L. M W F 1cc of TP .5cc of trest ace.

I love iso! Really love it. But test is test, kina. I will say this, iso is my favorite ester, by far!
I agree Test is test but test prop and test e or cyp are different in ways and test iso is like a combination both if you will. Hits fast and hard but has a decent half life and you get almost as much of the active hormone as you do with prop. It’s like a prop that you can get away with injecting once a week if you wanted to

I do eod injections with everything and sometimes daily with shorter esters but iso gives me the feeling of when I first started taking test all over again

Back