• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lipid Profile

Rajput

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My HDl is in the teens. Been on cycle since july. Started tren in nov.
Is it normal or should be higher ? How can i improve it.
Also my ALT and AST are high first time ever. I'm not on orals. Which is very weird. I eat clean af.
ce43dfe7cfbd67d18abc30ca90d5ede1.jpg
7aa145fcc4600205de76d6fa03ebd13f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sorry bud. Meant to get back with. Couple things.

1. Because tren
2. Did you draw fasted? No workout within 6 hours prior to draw?
3. HDL will typically drop in the teens on tren. I never worry until you see single digits. Especially if you are doing daily cardio as prep demands.

With so many other options available I would switch your AAS, stick to something that doesn't negatively impact your lipids like that such as Test

Sorry bud. Meant to get back with. Couple things.

1. Because tren
2. Did you draw fasted? No workout within 6 hours prior to draw?
3. HDL will typically drop in the teens on tren. I never worry until you see single digits. Especially if you are doing daily cardio as prep demands.

It was fasted, slightly dehydrated too maybe. They ask you to come fasted for Lipid profile.

It was fasted, slightly dehydrated too maybe. They ask you to come fasted for Lipid profile.

Just making sure as some people ignore that. I don’t see anything to worry about right now. Liver regenerates it takes long term elevation to damage. Keep up your cardio lipids will correct after prep

As long as you know the cause of the abnormalities in your lipid profile I would not worry much. Mine always returns to normal between 60 and 90 days after cycle. For example my cholesterol was 257 with HDL at 12. I did blood work 60 days later and total cholesterol at 170 with HDL at 65.

All the support supplement as REHH mentioned plus I eat an avaocado every day. That will help with your HDL.

Yep the tren.

Fish oil
Cq10
Red yeast rice
Reversitol
Gluthalione
Tudca
Milk thistle
Liver aid

Taking 6000mg fishoil everyday
Taking liv52 and milk thistle + 1000mg niacin.
Will try to find the rest from a store.

Taking 6000mg fishoil everyday
Taking liv52 and milk thistle + 1000mg niacin.
Will try to find the rest from a store.

Yes forgot niacin, that's good for lipids.

Your already doing good with support supplements...Just gonna need to come off to really get back to normal levels.

Niacin helps with triglycerides specifically - if you start that Id recommend a time release formulation to avoid the flushing immediate release can produce

IML Gear Cream!
Niacin helps with triglycerides specifically - if you start that Id recommend a time release formulation to avoid the flushing immediate release can produce
Yes, i use flush free. The one time i used regular one. Was a big fucking mistake. I felt like dying.

flush free has zero effect on lipids. you have to use the regular version. trick is to take it with a meal

Your LDL is on the higher end, but I have seen alcoholics with level that far exceed yours for years on end..
Yours could be simply diet related, i pull pull blood work every month my HDL gets crushed from orals, and my LDL is that actually pretty decent.. and that's being on gear, orals and 80mgs of Accutane..
We can chase numbers all day and it ends up driving us crazy..
Try incorporating more fiber in your diet, toss in some avocados, snack on some nuts..
Also keep in mind that genetics can play a factor too..
Your levels are not the worst.. in fact I have seen people live ordinary mundane lives comeback far worse..
Besides gear your profile can be greatly manipulated by your diet.. maybe do some adding and subtracting in that department..

Statins are for cholesterol. Which is fine

Your ldl is in the higher end, I believe that’s why maddoger recommended statins, and the title of the threads is lipids.... another reason he recommended it. 2 months of tren raising liver values high when you said they were normal last round of bloods seems a bit of a stretch. I’m sure they contributed but not as much as a 6 month cycle. Adding more supps that folks have recommended may help but once you come off you will be in the clear pretty quick.

Last edited:
Avoid statins if you can, at least strong ones. Testosterone is made in Cholesterol, statins kill test levels.
Not great on liver if already high and you happen to get that side from statins.

Use some Niacin, get Red Yeast Rice with some low dose Lovastatin in it if you can. Also drop the Tren.
LIke others said, its just temporary, and will bounce back to normal ranges.

Get this brand if you can find it, 10 mg of natural Lovastatin in it. (Proven by consumerlabs.com).

Monocolin K = Lovastatin.
(600 mg x .017 = 10 MG Lovastatin).

View attachment 38493

Also my ALT and AST are high first time ever. I'm not on orals. Which is very weird. I eat clean af.
Those numbers are not high enough to worry about. Literally, exercise raises them. I have proven it myself. I took 4 days off exercise, no cardio, no weights, and my numbers (similar to yours) went back into range on testing done on the fourth day.

Also, those numbers are not like a lot of other reference ranges. Liver numbers need to be really elevated before there is any danger, much higher than your numbers.

flush free has zero effect on lipids. you have to use the regular version. trick is to take it with a meal
I don't know about regular flush free, but niacinamide did work really well for my lipids. You have to dose it at 1-2g daily for it to work well. It's not quite as good as regular niacin but it brought my triglycerides down something like 300 points in and of itself, and lowered my LDL quite a bit back when I wasn't eating healthy. It's the same as prescription Niaspan. The doctors had put me on gemfibrozil and it didn't work hardly at all but when I dropped it and started the niaspan it worked wonders

Get Shredded!
Steroids lower HDL, even Testosterone. Work on the ratio instead. You can toss 10 different sups in and hope it raises HDL a bit but the smart move is lowering LDL instead.

Fiber is the simplest way to lower LDL. Some guys see a 30 point drop in 30 days on added fiber. Eat fibrous veggies with every meal. If your prep won't allow it then use fiber sups. You can add fiber powder to shakes and use fiber chews before bed. Fiber has MANY health benefits.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18937894

On Tren + Mast + Test + Bold cycle nothing really helps except of statins. I wouldn't worry about slower muscle growth with low doses of statins except if you're seriously competing. I'm pretty sure that's what pro athletes are using.
On cruise there are other ways, like fiber + pumpkin seed oil, B3, citrus bergamot and etc.

Back