Purple Panda Labs

[Purple Panda Labs Raws] 125mg Test U cruise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

[Purple Panda Labs Raws] 125mg Test U cruise

I know there hasn't been a lot of activity on ASF from PPL. At SST there has been more activity and I've been in contact with Panda as well since then. I'm planning to order through them again in the near future I'll post back here about that experience once I complete it. I'll include the process of ordering, response time from their end, shipping time, etc. They've done me right in the past and I think talk died out around here mostly since JeffG wasn't replaced and there have been some issues with their domestic end and injectables but to my knowledge their international raws have been solid. I'll do a full write up on my experience this time once I finish it.

In the meantime another set of my bloodwork that I got done during my cruise. I had frontloaded Test U during the last 2 weeks of my cycle as I cut out the Test P I was running. The blood test was done 6 weeks after stopping my blast (it had included Test P (50mg ED), Tren A(75mg ED), Var(75mg ED), Winny(25mg ED) at the end. So I had been on the Test U for 8 weeks with the first 2 being a frontload. The 6 after the frontload were done at 125mg EW pinned once a week. My frontload was triple the dose for the first week so I did 190mg E3.5D. I decided this based on plotting it all on steroidcalc.com. My blood was drawn 3.5 days after my last pin so it was halfway between my pins.

My liver values got back into range since dropping the orals. My lipids were still a bit messed up but improved since the week after I finished when I had some general blood work done that didn't include a hormone panel.

My test level was 501.2 ng/dL giving a multiplier of 4.01. I'm usually a fairly low responder and every source I've used in the past has given something in the range of 4.5 for Test P and Test E. So the 4.01 multiplier is consistent based on the difference in ester weights.

Imgur links are the same as the uploaded images:
    https://imgur.com/lQhdkAT
    https://imgur.com/5AgGDzI
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,458 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for posting that up. Yes be sure to keep us updated any future orders and TD's for PPL.
    I think ppl made a big mistake in letting JeffG go as his rep
    IRONLION REP
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Our website: http://www.ironlion-lab.net/
    Contact us: ironlion@keemail.me
    Wickr Name:ironlionlabs
    Wire Name:ironlionlabs

Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Thanks for posting that up. Yes be sure to keep us updated any future orders and TD's for PPL.
    I think ppl made a big mistake in letting JeffG go as his rep
    Yeah, JeffG was pretty great. I'm not sure how much they could have done though. I know he showed up on SST trying to start selling gear and he had a decent amount of stock. I think he was repping to get access to PPL's stock at cost mostly and after he got a decent inventory he left. I definitely miss him being here, it was super easy to work with him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

So that was on 190mg 2x/wk?

I just got cruze bloods back as well and my lipids are shit also.

I also have slightly high RDW for first ever not sure what that about some vitamin deficiency? Your MCV is good like mine i think thats good from reading when MCV and RDW are both high thats more serious but just RDW high thats not as bad.