• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone here pinning biceps?

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I plan on an 8 week cycle of Trestolone in a few months from now, (used it once before) and with the daily pokes, I'd like to incorporate as many pinning sites as possible. I usually do glutes, triceps, quads, and mid delts. But I'm thinking about adding biceps. Would that be a mistake on my part? Would I be asking for trouble? And in laymen terms, are there any parts of the biceps to stay away from?

With a 29g 1/2" 1cc slin pin I've pinned traps, biceps, tris, chest. Chest probably the best of those.

I have always been afraid to try biceps. If you are looking to add sites, try the vg and chest. For the vg I use a 25 x 1 needle, and a 25 x 5/8 for chest. Both spots can handle a good volume of oil, and are easy to reach. The vg is my favorite spot to pin.

I have done
Vastus Lateralis (thigh)
Ventral Glutes
Glutes
Delt
Pec
Calf

Pec is the best pin for me. No pip, no pain. Perfect for upto 2ml fluid.
Thigh is good for long esters. Short esters give me a bitchy pip
VG is perfect for anything

Calf, omfg worst mistake of my life. Could not walk for 2 days.

For delt, test and winstrol are okayish for me. Tren Ace in delt give me severe pip.

Glutes are okayish for every thing

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I only do shoulders, legs and gluts but as of about a year ago I started hitting biceps every now and then. I was scared at first but it was nothing to be scared of honestly. I used a 25g 1in the first few times and the. Switched to a 27g 1/2in and it’s pain free. Like pinning any new muscle their is pip at first but after a few pins I don’t even notice it anymore. I started pinning biceps because I slightly tore my left bicep and when it healed I could never get a pump in it and had little mind to muscle connection.

Yeah when I’m on a long cycle Biceps are a good spot especially on the tren cycle when it’s a Ed pin schedule. I’m not sure if it was just coincidence or what but that is the only spot I got blood back when I aspirated so for me I definitely don’t skip that step when pinning biceps now.

Yeah when I’m on a long cycle Biceps are a good spot especially on the tren cycle when it’s a Ed pin schedule. I’m not sure if it was just coincidence or what but that is the only spot I got blood back when I aspirated so for me I definitely don’t skip that step when pinning biceps now.
I just mine back in thigh. Slightly pushed back a little tren. Pulled the needle slightly out and then pushed rest of it in. Even a small amount of tren in vein was a shitty feeling.

The bicep is an excellent place to pin. I use 1/2" 27 guage slin pins.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

I pinned my triceps once, it changed the look of my tricep for several days, lol. I would not pin biceps for the same reason. I prefer glutes, ventral glutes, tensor facia, they are easy go to places for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok guys, thanks for you input on this. REHH and Raj, I'd be afraid to pin traps and calves. Especially calves!!! That sounds like one big charlie horse muscle spasm waiting to happen. The traps must be tough to reach!! As far as the pecs, have any of you ever hit a rib??? I guess you would want to stay shallow to avoid doing that.

ok but IDK how some you guys are getting oil based gear through 27g or even 29g pins. It must take you 20 minutes just to push it through even if you heat it. The Trest I just got from Monster has MG840 oil which is supposed to be thinner, so I plan on using 25g or 27g pins. But most of the other stuff I've used can't even be put through a 25g without a crazy wrestling match

I developed cellulitis in my left bicep from a 1.5ml injection of test e. I won't pin biceps anymore because of that. My suggestion is to keep your shots small, less than 1ml if you plan to move forward and pin your bis.

ok but IDK how some you guys are getting oil based gear through 27g or even 29g pins. It must take you 20 minutes just to push it through even if you heat it. The Trest I just got from Monster has MG840 oil which is supposed to be thinner, so I plan on using 25g or 27g pins. But most of the other stuff I've used can't even be put through a 25g without a crazy wrestling match
I use alpha pharma and rwr gear
Alpha goes through 26g like butter
Rwr is a bit slower to draw but when i push, it goes in easily.
This is without heating

Anything made with MCT or mig will flow easily through a 27...hell even cottonseed. It's just a bitch to draw up. Attached to a 3cc barrel not so much though, I only use 1cc when using the small pins

I pin mid thigh where it's meaty but bad thing is that I get that nasty charley horse for several days afterwards

I developed cellulitis in my left bicep from a 1.5ml injection of test e. I won't pin biceps anymore because of that. My suggestion is to keep your shots small, less than 1ml if you plan to move forward and pin your bis.

I use alpha pharma and rwr gear
Alpha goes through 26g like butter
Rwr is a bit slower to draw but when i push, it goes in easily.
This is without heating

Anything made with MCT or mig will flow easily through a 27...hell even cottonseed. It's just a bitch to draw up. Attached to a 3cc barrel not so much though, I only use 1cc when using the small pins
great info guys

Buy laur lock 1cc barrels. It’s the higher pressure in the smaller barrel that allows you to push through more easily. Thank me later lol

My preference: 1cc 27g 1/2" for the stick. but I load with a 21g

Get Shredded!
..... Attached to a 3cc barrel not so much though, I only use 1cc when using the small pins

Buy laur lock 1cc barrels. It’s the higher pressure in the smaller barrel that allows you to push through more easily. Thank me later lol
I didn't know that 1cc barrels allowed a higher pressure through the pin. I've always used 3cc only. So I guess I need to try the 1cc size. I appreciate you making mention of that.

I didn't know that 1cc barrels allowed a higher pressure through the pin. I've always used 3cc only. So I guess I need to try the 1cc size. I appreciate you making mention of that.
Pressure is dependant upon cross sectional area of the plunger not just the size of barrel. A bigger plunger and barrel will produce more pascals at the needle site.

I pinned my triceps once, it changed the look of my tricep for several days, lol. I would not pin biceps for the same reason. I prefer glutes, ventral glutes, tensor facia, they are easy go to places for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree and there's just way too much of mapping and those muscle heads..
Those three areas you mentioned are my go-to..

Flex your bicep and find the peak. you have 2 heads to your bicep, inner(short head) and outer (long head) . i prefer inner head as has a thicker muscle belly and easier to pin. go to the inside of your flexed muscle and find the highest point as center in the inner head as possible. now straighten your arm and relax. inject the spot you selected when your bicep was flexed.
I plan on an 8 week cycle of Trestolone in a few months from now, (used it once before) and with the daily pokes, I'd like to incorporate as many pinning sites as possible. I usually do glutes, triceps, quads, and mid delts. But I'm thinking about adding biceps. Would that be a mistake on my part? Would I be asking for trouble? And in laymen terms, are there any parts of the biceps to stay away from?

Anyone remember this?

FJA0BQ7.jpg

o wow, that is not good! Was the gear you were using from a good trusted source? im curious how you developed an infection like this. Isnt cellulitis caused by some kind of bacteria under the skin that spreads causing infection.
Anyone remember this?
FJA0BQ7.jpg

Last edited:
You might want to reconsider using a 1cc barrel for oil..Water-base is one thing going sub-q, you can put 2 hands on it if need be, but doing glutes or a trouble to reach muscle head would be difficult?!?! It has no spine and you don't have much squeeze/drive on it.. You'll get greater force with a stout barrel.. Not that we're driving threw drywall, but you get the point...
5nqkj5.jpg

Anyone remember this?
FJA0BQ7.jpg
I recall this..you got lucky they didn't lance you or contract compartment syndrome.. I lost most my right delt for this reason and had a major operation on my lower leg, both were many weeks in the hospital..small muscle-heads and heavy traffic mapping will do this..

o wow, that is not good! Was the gear you were using from a good trusted source? im curious how you developed an infection like this. Isnt cellulitis caused by some kind of bacteria under the skin that spreads causing infection.

This happened a few years ago. The UGL is no longer a sponsor here. I don't know what caused it. I've been using the same injection techniques for over 20 years and this was the first experience I've had with an infection. On this particular occasion I injected my bicep (1.5ml) on a Wednesday night and by Saturday morning I could tell something was wrong as pain and inflammation increased each day. Monday afternoon I went to the doctor and was given a shot in the ass and an antibiotics script. Luckily it was controlled very quickly once treated.

I recall this..you got lucky they didn't lance you or contract compartment syndrome.. I lost most my right delt for this reason and had a major operation on my lower leg, both were many weeks in the hospital..small muscle-heads and heavy traffic mapping will do this..

Yes, things could have gone bad but I went to the doctor as soon as I could. I attribute the infection to too much oil in too small of a muscle. That's my personal opinion...

Flex your bicep and find the peak. you have 2 heads to your bicep, inner(short head) and outer (long head) . i prefer inner head as has a thicker muscle belly and easier to pin. go to the inside of your flexed muscle and find the highest point as center in the inner head as possible. now straighten your arm and relax. inject the spot you selected when your bicep was flexed.
Very good explanation. Thank you.

This happened a few years ago. The UGL is no longer a sponsor here. I don't know what caused it. I've been using the same injection techniques for over 20 years and this was the first experience I've had with an infection. On this particular occasion I injected my bicep (1.5ml) on a Wednesday night and by Saturday morning I could tell something was wrong as pain and inflammation increased each day. Monday afternoon I went to the doctor and was given a shot in the ass and an antibiotics script. Luckily it was controlled very quickly once treated.

Yes, things could have gone bad but I went to the doctor as soon as I could. I attribute the infection to too much oil in too small of a muscle. That's my personal opinion...
I sure remember that since you posted it. In fact, it's for that very reason that I've been hesitant about poking biceps, and the reason I started this thread. Was that the only time you ever pinned your biceps, or had you been pinning them routinely for a while before that happened?

Back