• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Proof is in the Blood

Lightspeed62165

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Two years ago I was really starting to feel the effects of low test. Like many have experienced, I had no libido, was always fatigued, loss of muscle mass, increased body fat, etc. So I went to a TRT clinic and got into the program. I wasn’t new to taking testosterone; I was a gym rat in the 70’s and early 80’s and was a competitive PL and BB. Nevertheless being on the program made me feel great again and ignited the passion of getting back into the gym and working out. I joined ASF in 2017 and started reading the forums on a daily basis, which continues still today. You are never too old to learn.

I have interacted with several sponsors on forums and have had nothing but positive experiences and spot on products. In October of last year I stopped the TRT program and have been self-treating with GC brands ever since.

As many have contested to, they are on top of their game when it comes to customer service and quality products.

My TRT doctor always said “Bloods don’t lie”. I have been taking GC Test Cyp, at 1ml per week for the past two months and had my bloods done two weeks ago. I have posted them here in case anyone is on the fence about their products. I also am open to some of the more experienced users on here for feedback. I didn’t fast before the draw so I understand why my lipids are high and I have not been taking any arimidex, which I will be placing an order this coming week to get my high Estrogen dialed in. I also plan to introduce some Proviron to increase my free test and make the wife happy ;).

I will be 54 years young this June so I am not looking to compete anymore but I want to feel and look good. I am currently 230lbs at 6”3’ my diet is pretty clean; however, I do like my beer but try not to overindulge, could be why my liver enzymes are a little high. I did give blood a week after my bloodwork, I have always had a high hematocrit so I try and give blood every three months.

Sorry for the long post but I can’t say enough positive feedback about GC. They are a top notch group with outstanding products and customer service. Like I said, if you are thinking about coming to church, come on in.

Peace out…

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    401.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    357.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 210
Here’s a suggestion don’t use Arimidex it has an impact on your already not so good lipids, aromasin doesn’t affect lipids which is why I use aromasin my lipids aren’t good either..

And GC now offer aromasin..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to start taking some niacinamide for those lipids too. It really does help without the flush of regular niacin. Otherwise they look pretty much like mine do on a normal basis, my alt and AST are always on the high end if not a little bit over just from lifting hard.

Thanks for posting bloods bro, can’t get enough GC hype!!

Thanks for doing and posting bloods..helps everyone out

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Good stuff bro. Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to post. A few things to think about:

GC offers Aromasin...use that over Arimidex as its more lipid friendly. How do you feel? Some guys don't even need an AI at 200mg per week split into 2 pins.

Make sure you are hydrated and you may consider a blood donation as well. Stay on top of this.

Can you incorporate more fiber in your diet? Healthy oatmeal, etc. The lipids need a little work. Maybe a small increase in cardio.

Proviron is perfect for you.

Thanks again!

Two years ago I was really starting to feel the effects of low test. Like many have experienced, I had no libido, was always fatigued, loss of muscle mass, increased body fat, etc. So I went to a TRT clinic and got into the program. I wasn’t new to taking testosterone; I was a gym rat in the 70’s and early 80’s and was a competitive PL and BB. Nevertheless being on the program made me feel great again and ignited the passion of getting back into the gym and working out. I joined ASF in 2017 and started reading the forums on a daily basis, which continues still today. You are never too old to learn.

I have interacted with several sponsors on forums and have had nothing but positive experiences and spot on products. In October of last year I stopped the TRT program and have been self-treating with GC brands ever since.

As many have contested to, they are on top of their game when it comes to customer service and quality products.

My TRT doctor always said “Bloods don’t lie”. I have been taking GC Test Cyp, at 1ml per week for the past two months and had my bloods done two weeks ago. I have posted them here in case anyone is on the fence about their products. I also am open to some of the more experienced users on here for feedback. I didn’t fast before the draw so I understand why my lipids are high and I have not been taking any arimidex, which I will be placing an order this coming week to get my high Estrogen dialed in. I also plan to introduce some Proviron to increase my free test and make the wife happy ;).

I will be 54 years young this June so I am not looking to compete anymore but I want to feel and look good. I am currently 230lbs at 6”3’ my diet is pretty clean; however, I do like my beer but try not to overindulge, could be why my liver enzymes are a little high. I did give blood a week after my bloodwork, I have always had a high hematocrit so I try and give blood every three months.

Sorry for the long post but I can’t say enough positive feedback about GC. They are a top notch group with outstanding products and customer service. Like I said, if you are thinking about coming to church, come on in.

Peace out…

💪

QUOTE=Stunter;1472045]Here’s a suggestion don’t use Arimidex it has an impact on your already not so good lipids,

aromasin doesn’t affect lipids which is why I use aromasin my lipids aren’t good either..

And GC now offer aromasin..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

❤️

Thanks for posting bloods bro, can’t get enough GC hype!!

BTW, as you will notice there are lots of brothers around here who are in their 30's,40's and 50's...some even older. I like to see older vets in this game to stay around the GC forum and contribute. You have a home here bro...stick around. Young and old, we are all in this game together!

Peace out…

If he is pushing 1ml a week that is 500mg of test. You are very similar to me in weight and height Your e2 isn't that high. Don't go overboard on the Aromasin. In my opinion, add the Proviron and let it play out

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for everyone's feedback and suggestions.

Regarding your suggestion Ldog and Stunter, I am going to give Aromasin a try. When I was on trt arimidex was prescribed at 1mg per week as I have always been, even back in the early days, sensitive to Estrogen. Regarding how I feel, actually I feel great. I have a lot of energy and want to bang everything in a mini skirt 🤗. That was always my barometer if I had good gear or not. I do have some itching on my right nipple, which makes sense with high estrogen. I have never taken Aromasin, what dose would you recommend and frequency?

I try and stay hydrated and consume between 1 to 1.5 gallons of water every day, additionally I try and donate blood every 3 months. It had been about 5 this past time so I am guessing the reason for elevated RBC.

I agree on the diet, and working to be more committed. My job requires me to travel a lot and my biggest challenge on the road is eating clean and maintaining consistent training schedule. I'm much better when home, that has been my resolution this year when traveling. Also been getting about 30 minutes of cardio into each workout, a recent change as well.

Once again, can't thank the guy's and girls on here enough and looking forward to continued success and moving forward.

Cheers......

Good stuff bro. Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to post. A few things to think about:

GC offers Aromasin...use that over Arimidex as its more lipid friendly. How do you feel? Some guys don't even need an AI at 200mg per week split into 2 pins.

Make sure you are hydrated and you may consider a blood donation as well. Stay on top of this.

Can you incorporate more fiber in your diet? Healthy oatmeal, etc. The lipids need a little work. Maybe a small increase in cardio.

Proviron is perfect for you.

Thanks again!

Yes....the Proviron may be all he needs to help with minor E2 issues.

If he is pushing 1ml a week that is 500mg of test. You are very similar to me in weight and height Your e2 isn't that high. Don't go overboard on the Aromasin. In my opinion, add the Proviron and let it play out

CSOReaper,

Thanks for the feedback, to be clear I am only at 250mg per week. I am doing 1ml split into two doses per wk. From my response to Ldog, I have always been sensitive to estrogen creeping up, never tried Aromasin and definitely do not want to crash my estrogen. Any thoughts on dose? Also agree with Provion and looking forward to the GC brand, I'm sure it will be on point.

If your going to try Proviron then run that at 50-75mg per day and see how your E2 reacts. It should go down.

If no Proviron, I would only run 12.5mg every 3 days of Aromasin.

Another option is to pin 100mg twice per week instead of just 1 pin of 200mg. This minimizes E2 spike and lots of guys don't even need an AI using this protocol.

L

Thanks for everyone's feedback and suggestions.

Regarding your suggestion Ldog and Stunter, I am going to give Aromasin a try. When I was on trt arimidex was prescribed at 1mg per week as I have always been, even back in the early days, sensitive to Estrogen. Regarding how I feel, actually I feel great. I have a lot of energy and want to bang everything in a mini skirt 珞. That was always my barometer if I had good gear or not. I do have some itching on my right nipple, which makes sense with high estrogen. I have never taken Aromasin, what dose would you recommend and frequency?

I try and stay hydrated and consume between 1 to 1.5 gallons of water every day, additionally I try and donate blood every 3 months. It had been about 5 this past time so I am guessing the reason for elevated RBC.

I agree on the diet, and working to be more committed. My job requires me to travel a lot and my biggest challenge on the road is eating clean and maintaining consistent training schedule. I'm much better when home, that has been my resolution this year when traveling. Also been getting about 30 minutes of cardio into each workout, a recent change as well.

Once again, can't thank the guy's and girls on here enough and looking forward to continued success and moving forward.

Cheers......

Not sure what niacinamide is, any suggestions on brand and dose, what are your thoughts on TUDCA? a lot of guys suggest this as a liver support.

Cheers

Might want to start taking some niacinamide for those lipids too. It really does help without the flush of regular niacin. Otherwise they look pretty much like mine do on a normal basis, my alt and AST are always on the high end if not a little bit over just from lifting hard.

If you add proviron your libido will sky rocket also.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Not sure what niacinamide is, any suggestions on brand and dose, what are your thoughts on TUDCA? a lot of guys suggest this as a liver support.

Cheers
Niacinamide is basically a delayed release niacin that doesn't make you flush like the regular niacin does. It takes a much larger dose to get the lipids effects, but it comes in 500-1000mg capsules or tabs. It's the same active ingredient in prescription Niaspan, which is used to lower triglycerides and improve cholesterol ratios.

I use the NOW brand, usually the best bang for the buck on Amazon here

Niacinamide 500mg 100 Capsules (Pack of 2) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041TZH4U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_5S7oCbG0DAVDK

Some will try to dispute niacinamide's efficacy, but it dropped my triglycerides by 300 points and brought my LDL down by a lot too. Along with fish oil it got my lipids in a healthy range

Guess I’m going to give that a try

Some will try to dispute niacinamide's efficacy, but it dropped my triglycerides by 300 points and brought my LDL down by a lot too. Along with fish oil it got my lipids in a healthy range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good enough for me, I'll give it a try. What does do you take?

Thanks brother

My thoughts?

Your lipid profile is not that bad.

Conversations with my endocrinologist and GP I have found that cardiologists are not as aggressive about lipid profile as they used to be.

I think your numbers are fine. If you want, or if you can, get a sonogram or CAC of your major arteries, aorta, femoral and carotid arteries. If they are clear at this point in your life I would say you are in good shape.

My thoughts?

Conversations with my endocrinologist and GP I have found that cardiologists are not as aggressive about lipid profile as they used to be.

I think your numbers are fine. If you want, or if you can, get a sonogram or CAC of your major arteries, aorta, femoral and carotid arteries. If they are clear at this point in your life I would say you are in good shape.

Cardiologists used to base their whole practice on lipid profiles. They had a real hard on for it.

Good advice here💪

My thoughts?

Wait... How is 1ml 500mgs pw?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I have no idea why I posted that. 1ml is 250mg. Woops. Maybe my dimentia is finally happening.

Back