• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🔥🔥Sale and New Product Update🔥🔥

Bold Cyp 300/350?!?!
I'm not a mad scientist, but I bet you'd be good at at least 300 with half Mig/half MCT. I wonder if there'd be any attention to. this compound if made... Take a vote lol
That'd be a new item that I'd def be interested in.
With the way esters make different compounds feel, I wonder how this cyp could possibly feel different from the very long u ester. I wouldn't expect that much, but hey look at npp vs deca and tren ace vs parabolan...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Done

list please

- - - Updated - - -

Well said bro. I'll ask about it.

Bold Cyp 300/350?!?!
I'm not a mad scientist, but I bet you'd be good at at least 300 with half Mig/half MCT. I wonder if there'd be any attention to. this compound if made... Take a vote lol
That'd be a new item that I'd def be interested in.
With the way esters make different compounds feel, I wonder how this cyp could possibly feel different from the very long u ester. I wouldn't expect that much, but hey look at npp vs deca and tren ace vs parabolan...

List please
fbf246716a33fc40f128ac86fa12a44e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Send me over a new list when you get a chance. I’ll never use another source again as long as your around!

Hey L, any idea when new sale is comin? I missed this one. Wanna grab some tren e and mast e for a spring recomp.

Get Shredded!
Not sure right now bro. We've had sales going for awhile. I'll check with GC.

Hey L, any idea when new sale is comin? I missed this one. Wanna grab some tren e and mast e for a spring recomp.

Not sure right now bro. We've had sales going for awhile. I'll check with GC.
Yeah that was basically a permenant discount! Lmao
No need to wait for a sale though. GC's prices are more than competitive with other UGLs. (I'd even go to say they'd prob price match to a degree?)
These guys continue to surprise me with their hospitality. Sending out church DVDs before payment confirmation, (110% my fault by the way) throwing in extra goodies when not necessary, listening to their customers requests for additional items on their DVD list, giving advice when needed... The list goes on. I know I sound like I'm source dick riding, but I don't care. I've dealt with several sources on several boards over the years and these guys are at the very top!!
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!"
"Forgive me father, for I have pinned!"

Last edited:
Thanks bro!

Yeah that was basically a permenant discount! Lmao
No need to wait for a sale though. GC's prices are more than competitive with other UGLs. (I'd even go to say they'd prob price match to a degree?)
These guys continue to surprise me with their hospitality. Sending out church DVDs before payment confirmation, (110% my fault by the way) throwing in extra goodies when not necessary, listening to their customers requests for additional items on their DVD list, giving advice when needed... The list goes on. I know I sound like I'm source dick riding, but I don't care. I've dealt with several sources on several boards over the years and these guys are at the very top!!
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!!"
"Forgive me father, for I have pinned!"

Back