• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which is more important for building muscle?

Which is more important for buidling muscle. Explain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Diet

Training
My expierience can train perfect with shit diet no gains. Average training with perfect diet gains were made. Finding the right recipe for your body is the goal.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Diet, definitely. Switching up my diet to a "bodybuilding" type diet gained 6 pounds natty before I ever tried hormones, when I thought I had maxed out. Training can do only so much without correct nutrition.

Diet and training are equally important. Sleep should be number one, since we only grow while we sleep

The most important thing for buidling muscle is "perfect balance".

A perfect balance between diet, training, rest and hormones.

Try to remove even just one of these and failure is guaranteed.

IML Gear Cream!
Lots and lots of hormones. The really big guys are using amounts most of us really have not considered and probably would not tolerate well . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Some of them don't tolerate it well, either. Some of them die very young.

Diet- If everything else is the same the more food you eat the faster you will gain muscle. Thats not to say you wont get fat in the process though.. But the questions specifically pertained to gaining muscle with no mention of fat.

Drugs baby!!!!!! Fill a turkey baster all the way. Doesn't matter what, just do it. Get some raws and constantly dip your finger in it and rub on your gums............................then eat a whole cheesecake cause I fasted for most of the day.................man that really does sound like the advice of a dumbass. Im going to go write a book on why my wife and all women in general hate me.......

get the joke?

That's more click bait than a legit question...

A balanced combination is ...

proper nutrition
muscle activation
rest

these are 3 things that will immediately make positive changes in LBM

You can train all you want....but if you don't eat food you'll shrink and die

That's more click bait than a legit question...

A balanced combination is ...

proper nutrition
muscle activation
rest

these are 3 things that will immediately make positive changes in LBM
Its not click bait.
You changed the question.
Can you answer the question I asked?

Get Shredded!
Lol...food is the way obvious answer. If you can eat correctly 100% if the time you can look good with 1/3 of the work it takes the average man...

because some food taste so good it don’t matter if it’s unhealthy

It should be both...nice poll there Oldschool as it gets the debate going.

Training is the stimulus. Nutrition supports muscle adaptation but doesn't cause it.

amirite?

Question was.... which is more important.

IMO without protein, u can stimulate all day long. And not build muscle.

Amino acids ARE the building blocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is not building (rebuilding is a more descriptive term) without damage.

Question was.... which is more important.

IMO without protein, u can stimulate all day long. And not build muscle.
Resistance exercise stimulates muscle protein synthesis even in a calorie deficit state. It's not optimal but it does show that training is the first thing that has to happen to build muscle.

Back