• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trap developement and shoulder shrugs

IML Gear Cream!
Another exercise I did this week for the first time is the incline supported row. Meadows has some YouTube videos on it. Smokes your rhomboids and hits the lower part of your traps pretty good too

Another exercise I did this week for the first time is the incline supported row. Meadows has some YouTube videos on it. Smokes your rhomboids and hits the lower part of your traps pretty good too

I do all my rows for the most part supported... I use the EZ bar and then I drop set and do flies.. something I've learned from Meadows is that when you do the flies even when you're a complete failure and you can only budge a few inches, keep on going until you literally cannot separate the BD's.. his theory is you don't even need the full range of motion... The idea is to start off with the full range, but when you're a complete and utter failure it's okay to get 5 more at less than 30-20% range of motion..

Back