• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TD. Let the lean bulk begin!

Get Shredded!
I guess the two pins of Tren E are kicking in I woke up soaking wet this morning lol. I’m definitely not looking forward to that but it’s just a part of running tren for me. EQ actually gives me night sweats also but not nearly as bad as tren and usually does not start to happen to me until after about a month so I doubt the eq had anything to do with it. Anyway time to go wash my sheets and get ready for this saints game

Post up those starting pics

I'd be willing to bet you could get the results you're after with half of that gear. I never understand using 3 grams when you can get what you're after on 1g. Not bashing you but it's gonna suck when 3g doesn't work like it used to and you have to push 5 or more.

Your body, your choice. Just my view on things

I'd be willing to bet you could get the results you're after with half of that gear. I never understand using 3 grams when you can get what you're after on 1g. Not bashing you but it's gonna suck when 3g doesn't work like it used to and you have to push 5 or more.

I’m not doubting I could but for me I just do this because it’s what I enjoy doing. I don’t compete and don’t plan on competing. I don’t diet to a t and definitely could improve in the very essential aspect such as sleep, training, diet and so on. I’m not saying I’m a complete slacker and would like to think I put a lot more effort into these things than your average gym goer. I’m just your average working man who enjoys lifting weights and enjoyed taking roids and pushing the issue from time to time. Laying out a cycle like this with higer doses is something I’ve just been wanting to do and do it with as much effort as possible. I’ve ran high amounts before but to be gone wasted most of it probably and at one point was just filling up 3cc syringes of random things everyday just because. I already stated in this thread I don’t recommend this and this much gear is really not necessary

So I’m curious with so many injections where will you pin all this gear, for me I do quads, shoulders and glutes but want to try lats one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I’m curious with so many injections where will you pin all this gear, for me I do quads, shoulders and glutes but want to try lats one day

basically I’ll be pinning 3cc EOD in one pin. I’ll hit l glute l leg r glut r leg and then repeat. That usually is fine for me and I try to save shoulders just Incase I feel I’m not ready for a pin yet in whatever spot is up next in the rotation then I would pin 1.5 mil in each shoulder or do 2ml in a shoulder and 1ml in a bicep. Mig and mct oil are amazing imo and I feel like they are the perfect oils for me. I feel bad for guys who don’t do well with mig because for me it’s a game change. I typically do well with all oils with the exception of sunflower seed oil and I’m not allergic to any I just get paid really nasty pip from sfs oil

I like Drew B. Good man and has a great heart.

I guess the two pins of Tren E are kicking in I woke up soaking wet this morning lol. I’m definitely not looking forward to that but it’s just a part of running tren for me. EQ actually gives me night sweats also but not nearly as bad as tren and usually does not start to happen to me until after about a month so I doubt the eq had anything to do with it. Anyway time to go wash my sheets and get ready for this saints game

basically I’ll be pinning 3cc EOD in one pin. I’ll hit l glute l leg r glut r leg and then repeat. That usually is fine for me and I try to save shoulders just Incase I feel I’m not ready for a pin yet in whatever spot is up next in the rotation then I would pin 1.5 mil in each shoulder or do 2ml in a shoulder and 1ml in a bicep. Mig and mct oil are amazing imo and I feel like they are the perfect oils for me. I feel bad for guys who don’t do well with mig because for me it’s a game change. I typically do well with all oils with the exception of sunflower seed oil and I’m not allergic to any I just get paid really nasty pip from sfs oil
That's a lot of high volume in just 4 areas you'll be hitting everything almost once a week. I spread mine out between glutes, lats, delts, and I just started pinning VG to get them prepped for the big volumes. Once I figured them out they're super easy, just feel weird having soreness in what feels like my hip. I've been laying off quads for about 3 months since they started knotting up and getting crazy inflammation every shot.

That's a lot of high volume in just 4 areas you'll be hitting everything almost once a week. I spread mine out between glutes, lats, delts, and I just started pinning VG to get them prepped for the big volumes. Once I figured them out they're super easy, just feel weird having soreness in what feels like my hip. I've been laying off quads for about 3 months since they started knotting up and getting crazy inflammation every shot.
I can only get away with this with mig or mct. If I was using something like gso I’d definitely have to use more injection sites

I want to start pinning pecs but that just scares the shit out of me for some reason. I may give it a shot but like pinning any new muscle I’ll start small with .5ml or 1ml at most. I just hate prepping Virgin muscles because for me it’s guaranteed pip forbthe forst few injections and hard to even tell if I’m pinning the correct spot

IML Gear Cream!
I say lats, it’s going to be my next go to nice and meaty area...

I want to start pinning pecs but that just scares the shit out of me for some reason. I may give it a shot but like pinning any new muscle I’ll start small with .5ml or 1ml at most. I just hate prepping Virgin muscles because for me it’s guaranteed pip forbthe forst few injections and hard to even tell if I’m pinning the correct spot

Pec pins are great. Sure you'll get some pip at first, but all that happens is you have a sore chest for a day or two. Not like a bad quad shot where you can't walk or a bad glute shot where it hurts to sit down or sleep on. Chest pip is the easiest to deal with in my opinion. I go outer upper pec as that is where my chest is the thickest. Try it.

Pec pins are great. Sure you'll get some pip at first, but all that happens is you have a sore chest for a day or two. Not like a bad quad shot where you can't walk or a bad glute shot where it hurts to sit down or sleep on. Chest pip is the easiest to deal with in my opinion. I go outer upper pec as that is where my chest is the thickest. Try it.
I've never tried pecs...is there a (too big) of shot, say 3cc's..is a smaller volume better for these? I've had a few too many bad shots in the quad..always looking for better options..thanks 3OT

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I've never tried pecs...is there a (too big) of shot, say 3cc's..is a smaller volume better for these? I've had a few too many bad shots in the quad..always looking for better options..thanks 3OT

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I go with two cc and haven't gone bigger than that. I hear some can ony handle 1cc, others a full 3cc. To be honest I am a little scared to try 3 cc, so I never have. Like any other new muscle to pin I suggest starting with 1cc and see how it goes.

Man I feel if I try and pin my chest I’ll end up pining my heart... maybe in a year or two if I can get my chest to grow...

I go with two cc and haven't gone bigger than that. I hear some can ony handle 1cc, others a full 3cc. To be honest I am a little scared to try 3 cc, so I never have. Like any other new muscle to pin I suggest starting with 1cc and see how it goes.

I just realized the tpp/npp blend is actually 250mg per ml not 300 and 125mg of each compound so I will be running it at 875mg per week 437.5 mg of each compound.

💪

I just realized the tpp/npp blend is actually 250mg per ml not 300 and 125mg of each compound so I will be running it at 875mg per week 437.5 mg of each compound.

Anyone else get itchy from taking Anadrol or proviron? For some reason both of these orals do this to me and taking them together is killing me. Like all of a sudden I’ll get these horrible itches all over my back and shoulders

Does it work that way?

I doubt it.

I mean, if you started a 120 newbie on 3 grams of gear, he would grow. And he would continue to grow. He would continue to grow until his body got to the maximum size that 3 grams would support. It would take a long time.

He would not grow from 120 pounds up to 140 pounds, and all of a sudden he would need 4 grams to get to only 150 pounds of bodyweight. It does not work like that.

Would 3 grams be too much for this newbie 120 pounder? Yes, obviously, but not for the reasons you state. It is too much because it comes with all the side effects from 3 grams of gear.

The newb could continue using 3 grams until he finally reached the same body weight that 3 grams would support on his frame. This is going to be the same final body weight as if his first cycle was half a gram of testosterone weekly for 10 weeks and he worked his way up to 3 grams. It would be much healthier to start out with the least amount of gear to get to the next goal, and it would be more comfortable. But the 120 pound newbie would not get stuck at some lower bodyweight and need 5 grams just because he started out with "too much."

Yea I agree the whole you’ll have to keep using the dose thing only applies if you never come off blast. I’ve used tren several times and can still get great results with 50mg eod but 100-150eod the results are just better. Ive ran extremely high dose cycles and very moderate cycles and I still respond to low doses as I would expect

Get Shredded!
Anyone else get itchy from taking Anadrol or proviron? For some reason both of these orals do this to me and taking them together is killing me. Like all of a sudden I’ll get these horrible itches all over my back and shoulders
I have been itching like crazy. The itches that are sorta hard to pinpoint where the itches are. I have been on provi since summer and didnt itch then. I am thinking mine is more from the dry winter air. Reminds me of the itching I use to get with some opioids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kinda like pain pills but that itch was specifically in my face and nose. I’ve herd of others getting this from proviron and it’s not so uncommon but I only know of one other person my younger brother who gets it from Anadrol as well. It’s manageable but some times it hits and it’s like oh shit and I’m rubbing my back up against anything I can find to scratch it lol.

Kinda like pain pills but that itch was specifically in my face and nose. I’ve herd of others getting this from proviron and it’s not so uncommon but I only know of one other person my younger brother who gets it from Anadrol as well. It’s manageable but some times it hits and it’s like oh shit and I’m rubbing my back up against anything I can find to scratch it lol.
Im gonna pay more attention to it. Now you got me wondering. I looked like a bear scratching my back on the bedpost last night.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea bro proviron always gets me about an hour after dosing and then randomly throughout the day. I’ve herd Someone explain exactly why this happens before but can’t quite remember how they put it.

As soon as I'm out of the EQ and Deca at those doses the dosing will be changing which won't be long.

Coming soon:

Deca 300mg/ml
EQ 400mg/ml
how about primo e at 200mg per ml😁 I love primo but find 600-800 to be my sweet spot and that’s a lot of bottles and pins at 100mg pet ml.

Yes actually, I thought that was just me and some weird reaction I have to them. For me it seems to be the worst with anadrol, superdrol, and dbol. I get this ungodly itch in my shins that won't go away. Seems like it's worse now that I'm older for some reason

Does it work that way?

I doubt it.

I mean, if you started a 120 newbie on 3 grams of gear, he would grow. And he would continue to grow. He would continue to grow until his body got to the maximum size that 3 grams would support. It would take a long time.

He would not grow from 120 pounds up to 140 pounds, and all of a sudden he would need 4 grams to get to only 150 pounds of bodyweight. It does not work like that.

Would 3 grams be too much for this newbie 120 pounder? Yes, obviously, but not for the reasons you state. It is too much because it comes with all the side effects from 3 grams of gear.

The newb could continue using 3 grams until he finally reached the same body weight that 3 grams would support on his frame. This is going to be the same final body weight as if his first cycle was half a gram of testosterone weekly for 10 weeks and he worked his way up to 3 grams. It would be much healthier to start out with the least amount of gear to get to the next goal, and it would be more comfortable. But the 120 pound newbie would not get stuck at some lower bodyweight and need 5 grams just because he started out with "too much."

I think it does work that way actually, yeah.

I think your 120 lbs newb's body is going to reach homeostasis on 3 grams of gear and he's going to top out at a much less body weight than if he gradually added gear. Just like food. You dont just add in 3k extra calories for the same reason. You gradually go up. You're gonna only be able to use so many of those effectively before they just get stored. Extra gear just gets converted into different hormones/metabolites, causing more side effects and negligible growth. In my humble, non-scientific opinion, of course.

But I'm open to changing my mind if someone can do it.

I think it does work that way actually, yeah.

I think your 120 lbs newb's body is going to reach homeostasis on 3 grams of gear and he's going to top out at a much less body weight than if he gradually added gear. Just like food. You dont just add in 3k extra calories for the same reason. You gradually go up. You're gonna only be able to use so many of those effectively before they just get stored. Extra gear just gets converted into different hormones/metabolites, causing more side effects and negligible growth. In my humble, non-scientific opinion, of course.

But I'm open to changing my mind if someone can do it.
not being a dick but stick with whatever makes you happy and works for you

not being a dick but stick with whatever makes you happy and works for you

Like I told you before, I give zero actual fucks about what you do with your own body. Your choice but someone said they didn't believe it worked that way and I still disagree. And I am kind of being a dick because I am a dick most of the time.

Doesn't mean I'm telling you to use less. Just a friendly debate. Maybe a good topic for the AAS section instead of your log though.

Still post those before and afters though

Back