• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD. Let the lean bulk begin!

Small discrepancy in this order and GC definitely made it right by throwing in some free test. I was also a few $ away from free shipping so GC told me to just send the difference and pick something instead of pay more so I told him just surprise me which is where the D Bol came from. Another great order.

New labels i see.
Curious why make eq at only 200mg instead of 250? Think their deca is only 200 too?

New labels i see.
Curious why make eq at only 200mg instead of 250? Think their deca is only 200 too?

You are correct on the Deca I was hoping it was 300 but it's only 200...

Heck why make it at 200 or 250 I like it at 300 lol I myself like running at 900mg a week but I will give this a try next bulk I just don’t want to run less then 800 a week...

Anyway following this thread..

New labels i see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That should be on Vices show "Fuck Thats Delicious"

whats your plan with that load?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya give us the run down of what you will take and how much..

Nice score Bro when u doin the busting? Are you getting ready to go or have a start date, and what's ur run gonna look like?

Heck why make it at 200 or 250 I like it at 300 lol I myself like running at 900mg a week but I will give this a try next bulk I just don’t want to run less then 800 a week...

Anyway following this thread..

Yeah I agree, just used 250 because that's the most common. I personally prefer deca at 500-600mg/ml and NPP at 200mg

You are correct on the Deca I was hoping it was 300 but it's only 200...
If you whisper sweet things to him Im sure be could whip out some 300 in a few days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not sure if I’ll keep the tren that long but we shall see lol. I do plan on pulling bloods at some point just not sure exactly when. Maybe wk 5 or so

Test 1GWK 1-20
EQ 700mgWK 1-20
Tren E 700mgWK1-12
Tren ace mast p blend 600mgWK 12-16
Anadrol 50mgWK1-4
Anavar or WinstrolWK16-20
All GC products from this load and stuff I already have. Orals will be capsules.

Thats a hefty stack right there...hoping you plan on posting pics of your results???

Hell ya glad to hear this

As soon as I'm out of the EQ and Deca at those doses the dosing will be changing which won't be long.

Coming soon:

Deca 300mg/ml
EQ 400mg/ml

I was stoked to get this td today. I was supposed to be out of town until Saturday and not going to start until Sunday but the gear gods were looking over me today haha.

As soon as I'm out of the EQ and Deca at those doses the dosing will be changing which won't be long.

Coming soon:

Deca 300mg/ml
EQ 400mg/ml

Have I told u I hate u GC...Well in case I didn't now u know...LMFAO

Coming soon:

Deca 300mg/ml
EQ 400mg/ml

Nice call. I know that those concentrations were the original prescription dosages of pharna gear. I assume those low concentrations were made to have the lowest pip and highest tolerability? I do know a couple people that seem to be very sensitive to higher concentrations.

Nice call. I know that those concentrations were the original prescription dosages of pharna gear. I assume those low concentrations were made to have the lowest pip and highest tolerability? I do know a couple people that seem to be very sensitive to higher concentrations.

Yes, that was the thought process. I have since made both the deca and eq at those doses for custom orders and was told there was no noticeable difference between them regarding pip and what I currently have on the list so wouldn't expect anyone to have any problems although I definitely know what you're referencing when saying some people just have issues with higher dosed compounds.

As different as we all are and how our responses are to most things I would be surprised if there weren't at least a few outliers like that.

Back