Uncle Z


Otg85 vs Sten

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: Otg85 vs Sten

  1. #46
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    498
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So three shots in as of today and I do notice acne starting to set in on my shoulders and back already. Idk what could be the cause out of the three compounds. Itís bad in my shoulder area and will get some benzoyl peroxide wash later and try to keep it under control. Other then that I feel good nothing to brag about yet.


    Chest triceps

    BB 135x20, 185x20, 225x 20, 275x12, 225x 15, 185x15
    incline BB 185x12, 205x10, 225x10, 155x20
    db incline flys 30x12 40x12 55x9
    pushups 200 bw total 7 sets 30 second break

    dips 4 sets 12
    rope pull downs 4 sets 12
    close grip bench 3 sets 15

    row machine 20 min

  2. #47
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    874
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,257
    Thanked in
    1,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    So three shots in as of today and I do notice acne starting to set in on my shoulders and back already. Idk what could be the cause out of the three compounds. Itís bad in my shoulder area and will get some benzoyl peroxide wash later and try to keep it under control. Other then that I feel good nothing to brag about yet.


    Chest triceps

    BB 135x20, 185x20, 225x 20, 275x12, 225x 15, 185x15
    incline BB 185x12, 205x10, 225x10, 155x20
    db incline flys 30x12 40x12 55x9
    pushups 200 bw total 7 sets 30 second break

    dips 4 sets 12
    rope pull downs 4 sets 12
    close grip bench 3 sets 15

    row machine 20 min
    Typically Dht's are known to cause acne.

    It's still very early for that to be happening though imo.

  3. #48
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    498
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Typically Dht's are known to cause acne.

    It's still very early for that to be happening though imo.
    Usually I donít get acne idk whatís going on.

  4. #49
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    498
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yesterday was a shit day at work ended up having to stay late to finish the job up so I donít get to go to the gym.

    Im switching to a full body routine 3 times a week starting today. Turnaround season is ramping back up and itís back to 7í12s for next 45 days starting Monday. I will be staying in a hotel so I can hit cardio there ed and easily make three gym sessions a week. Not the best circumstances but hey you have to overcome and adapt. Iíll report back later.

  5. #50
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,375

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    874
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,257
    Thanked in
    1,967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTopYaGirl85 View Post
    Yesterday was a shit day at work ended up having to stay late to finish the job up so I donít get to go to the gym.

    Im switching to a full body routine 3 times a week starting today. Turnaround season is ramping back up and itís back to 7í12s for next 45 days starting Monday. I will be staying in a hotel so I can hit cardio there ed and easily make three gym sessions a week. Not the best circumstances but hey you have to overcome and adapt. Iíll report back later.
    Adapt and overcome.

  6. #51
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    498
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Adapt and overcome.
    Apples oranges Lol

  7. #52
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    OnTopYaGirl85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,212

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    498
    Thanked in
    407 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sets Reps
    Leg Press 3 10 plates 15 reps, 12 plates 15 reps
    16 plates 12 reps
    Barbell Row 3 2 plates x 15 , 3 plates x 12 x 2
    Romanian Deadlift 2 135x12x2
    Incline Bench Press 3 185x15, 225x12, 275x10
    Side Lateral 2 25x12x2
    Close Grip Bench Press 3 185x15x3
    Seated incline alternating curl 2 30x12x2 slow and strict
    Dumbbell Shrug 2 80x12x2
    Ab Exercise 2

    I also did three sets of barbell curls 80x15x 115x10 80x12
    massive pump in the gym tonight hopefully the Sten will start to do its thing soon. No pip, no issues besides acne. All is good!

Similar Threads

  1. Going to to try the Sten and MT1.
    By dawg16 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2018, 08:17 PM
  2. My T400 review (OTG85)
    By OnTopYaGirl85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 08:04 PM
  3. The return of OTG85
    By OnTopYaGirl85 in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 06-28-2016, 03:14 PM
  4. Sten-Zine or M-Sten????
    By Badass_559 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-21-2013, 01:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums