• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lovely Td!

Alison7589

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yet another great TD from GC! Hands down best customer service! Gear is super smooth. No pip whatsoever. They even threw in 40- 20mg anavar caps and a free bottle of deca 200! GC always. Thanks ldog and GC💪

Attachments

• 1547045667217225.jpg
    1547045667217225.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 87
Nice Td

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I mean free deca and var!! Shit I’d live some free deca haha always a nice addition to any cycle or cruise for the joint relief benefits. I’ve never been disappointed with GC and have placed several orders. I’m almost waiting for him to make a mistake or mess something up just so I can know he’s human and that e mail we order from is not actually god himself supplying us with gear haha.

Thanks for your loyalty!

Yet another great TD from GC! Hands down best customer service! Gear is super smooth. No pip whatsoever. They even threw in 40- 20mg anavar caps and a free bottle of deca 200! GC always. Thanks ldog and GC

Very kibd bro. Glad to have you as a customer!

I mean free deca and var!! Shit I’d live some free deca haha always a nice addition to any cycle or cruise for the joint relief benefits. I’ve never been disappointed with GC and have placed several orders. I’m almost waiting for him to make a mistake or mess something up just so I can know he’s human and that e mail we order from is not actually god himself supplying us with gear haha.

IML Gear Cream!
Great score bro......Maybe on my next order some of that free Var might fall into the package....Or something....;)

Yet another great TD from GC! Hands down best customer service! Gear is super smooth. No pip whatsoever. They even threw in 40- 20mg anavar caps and a free bottle of deca 200! GC always. Thanks ldog and GC

Bro I hate to tell you this, but that deca vial is way overfilled- u need to return it right away and complain - how dare GC do this kinda shenanigans:nono:

Lol....good eye bro!

Bro I hate to tell you this, but that deca vial is way overfilled- u need to return it right away and complain - how dare GC do this kinda shenanigans:nono:

Back