• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reduce or prevent pip / site swelling/knots

That was my thought as well.

I know the truth to this question, but want to see how he answers this one and the one I sent him in pm. He better think twice before lying

I know the truth to this question, but want to see how he answers this one and the one I sent him in pm. He better think twice before lying

Damn There Goes My trick question......lol. I know where he is too.

This thread is getting a little shady.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

if you hurt and you can not walk, let alone train you.
Well, I prefer taking ibuprofen, when I will be better I will think about muscle growth
I definitely agree but if my gearvwas doing this to me I’d find a new lab

The allegiance runs deep in this fellowship at ASF..

I hope he has an answer for us.

This is not the place to be a troll....

I am at a higher than normal body fat level so I will try a longer needle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

This thread is getting a little shady.

This is where everything went shady...

Higher-than-normal body fat level? Then what the fuck do the pictures have to do with anything?!?!?
Could have fooled me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone bout to get blasted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This is where everything went shady...

Higher-than-normal body fat level? Then what the fuck do the pictures have to do with anything?!?!?
Could have fooled me...
Not "recent" photos. Bodyfat was single digits in photos and now sitting at around 15% (too much time off). Attached those photos to show difference between no gear and light gear simply in response to the comment of " it's not for you". That is the one time I had a local source (not continental US) and no reactions. Still learning a lot which is why I ask questions only here. I'm good with training but still learning about products, sides, and how to prevent and maximize.

Not a troll guys, relax. Genuine and serious inquiry. My current source was found here...not a bad source just trying to figure out how to beat the knots and I just started back after trt for a while. Previous source was found here and everything was smooth, no reactions, great labs, great results but that source disappeared. Definitely not a troll, just absolutely hate the reactions and seriously trying to figure this out.

Thats you in the pics all natural? Whats your age and stats?

Not "recent" photos. Bodyfat was single digits in photos and now sitting at around 15% (too much time off). Attached those photos to show difference between no gear and light gear simply in response to the comment of " it's not for you". That is the one time I had a local source (not continental US) and no reactions. Still learning a lot which is why I ask questions only here. I'm good with training but still learning about products, sides, and how to prevent and maximize.

Not a troll guys, relax. Genuine and serious inquiry. My current source was found here...not a bad source just trying to figure out how to beat the knots and I just started back after trt for a while. Previous source was found here and everything was smooth, no reactions, great labs, great results but that source disappeared. Definitely not a troll, just absolutely hate the reactions and seriously trying to figure this out.

You do understand that we searched those pictures and know exactly who those pictures are of.

That being said. Some people I know are extremely sensitive to hormone concentrations and can only run low mg gear... ie test 200, deca 200, eq 200 etc. There are some people that have less pip and reactions with certain carrier oils. All gear will have Benzoyl alcohol and Benzoyl benzoate as solvent and antibacterial.

You do understand that we searched those pictures and know exactly who those pictures are of.

That being said. Some people I know are extremely sensitive to hormone concentrations and can only run low mg gear... ie test 200, deca 200, eq 200 etc. There are some people that have less pip and reactions with certain carrier oils. All gear will have Benzoyl alcohol and Benzoyl benzoate as solvent and antibacterial.
Not worried. Just know not to post photos for anonymity in the future.

Definitely appreciate the feedback. Will try a bit of all of it...some of which I typically do but got away from (ie warming site pre injection).

I have definitely noticed an association with injection technique and PIP. If the muscle is at all tense it will increase PIP. I use a compounded Test Cyp/Prop blend from my TRT doc, not sure of the carrier oil, but I only get PIP in the left glute - it is generally tighter during the injection as I have to use the right hand and reach over. It even spasmed briefly mid injection one time, that caused a lot of PIP. Same med never causes PIP in other sites. Just my observation, I am sure there are many factors involved

IML Gear Cream!
5445e3f226e9ff8d0614416f9e32e881.jpg
get some of this. Pull .5 in syringe the pull your prop. This helps a lot.

Zun

Don't buy bad gear I home brew and have 0 pip with all compounds

Back