★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,387 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    Oh yes, I've noticed.

There's a sit-com on one of the major networks that portrays the black family as superior and the white family as blooming idiots running right now. The two families are neighbors. I can't think of the name of it and couldn't tell you who the actors are, but I always see commercials for the show and get aggravated by them.

If the premise of the show was the other way around it would be canceled because someone would be offended by it and call it racist.
    That's troubling because I remember growing in a very small town, and believe it or not the Cosby family was a staple show in the evening for all of us.. we never thought twice about color.. it was just a display of an American family.. any more shows have some sort of hidden agenda.. I could name so many black shows from back in the 80s that were just like any other program and America embraced it... Anymore there's some sort of rhetoric behind it..
    Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood or international

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    That's troubling because I remember growing in a very small town, and believe it or not the Cosby family was a staple show in the evening for all of us.. we never thought twice about color.. it was just a display of an American family.. any more shows have some sort of hidden agenda.. I could name so many black shows from back in the 80s that were just like any other program and America embraced it... Anymore there's some sort of rhetoric behind it..
    family matters?? Fresh prince of bel air?? Those were some of my favorite shows growing up, you’re right though things are definitely different now and not in a good way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    691 Posts
    Rep Points

You can be an alpha male and not be a sexist bigot schoolyard bully. But I agree that this attack on men is getting ridiculous. I refuse to feel guilty for being a white man but I also won’t treat anybody differently for not being a white man.

I love women, but some of them aren’t any better than the men they’re attacking all the time.

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,387 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    family matters?? Fresh prince of bel air?? Those were some of my favorite shows growing up, you’re right though things are definitely different now and not in a good way
    those shows were icons man, great family programs.. we've stepped back in time rather than ahead, because the media wants to keep talking about race as a social identity, everything needs to be re-identified these days and re-labeled.. fuck, people can't look at anything without having their OWN perception of what it is, the new order now rules that everything needs to be explained to you on what it is.. This boy right here, is really a girl!!!! shidddd, could've fooled me.. and this group of people, they are black and proud!!! really? I didn't notice that, but now that you say they are proud, what do you want me to do with this information?!?!?!?! and you, you and you, you're all racist because of something you have no part of but people that look like you once upon a time did and now your held accountable..

everything is re-identified these days and re-labeled for a better understanding
    Click the banners below for direct access to both exceptional brands available in your neighborhood or international

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    179 Posts
    Rep Points

A
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Here you go. Selling mens products and telling us how we should behave.

I'm never buying Gillette again.

I support encouraging people to be better people in general but you can do that without attacking men, toxic masculinity lol gtfo here with that bullshit