ART New Year Topic 1/8/19

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,238 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    I noticed things have picked up this past week, more people, more girls....it's the usual new years resolutioners though, they'll all be gone in a month or two.
    Yup the tards have come out in force. I've barely been making it to the gym lately but the last two times it's been a circus.

How many of you guys have the new stinky onion cheeseburger pit dude now? I got one that stinks up the whole goddamned room he's in. I've resorted to making loud comments about how much it stinks in there when ever he comes and stinks up the room. The saddest thing? He's there's with his mom. Of course she's a marinate-too-long-in-her-own-juices hippy type so there's no winning with that stinkshow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    Rep Points

All those new years resolutioners will be gone from the gym in two weeks time, then the universe will be back to normal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,238 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GUNRACK View Post
    All those new years resolutioners will be gone from the gym in two weeks time, then the universe will be back to normal
    Pretty much lol. I'm just trying to ride out there stink

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Women seem to worried about how many filters they can put on their cellulite and prance on Instagram. Modern day man and women are a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,560 Posts
    Rep Points

I noticed things have picked up this past week, more people, more girls....it's the usual new years resolutioners though, they'll all be gone in a month or two.
    like you said it will fade away but long as the light stay on that's all I care about.. but I am getting a little bit sick and tired of watching people fail to wipe down the equipment after they use it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    like you said it will fade away but long as the light stay on that's all I care about.. but I am getting a little bit sick and tired of watching people fail to wipe down the equipment after they use it..
    Yup, that and parking is pretty shitty at the moment as well.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,560 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TX_hempknight View Post
    Yup, that and parking is pretty shitty at the moment as well.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
    But I drive by and I shoot too many cars I turn the fuck around.. especially if it's nothing but Cadillacs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Wanna know why men are demonized?

Look no further than the educated idiots of the world.

https://www.latimes.com/health/ny-ne...109-story.html
    So we are forced to accept gays, lesbians, and transgenders in today's society, but being a masculine male is frowned upon?

Sounds about right...
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post
    So we are forced to accept gays, lesbians, and transgenders in today's society, but being a masculine male is frowned upon?

Sounds about right...
    I'm guessing the dude that did the research and wrote this sits down on the toilet to piss...

Just to appease his wife

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    226 Posts
    Rep Points

Bunch of beta bitches running around with their little peckers tucked in the US. Welcome to 2019. Ill be toxic
    Mr Jassol to you

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

What the fuck.... it's absolutely reverse in my area, hardly any women in the gyms around here, it sucks, I complain about it all the time, I love eye candy in my gyms, especially camel toe!! I currently have memberships at LA Fitness and Gold's. I tell people all the time this is the worst I've ever seen with the man to women ratio here.
    Keep looking...they are going somewhere. You just haven't figured out where yet. And they want to keep it that way. Lol.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by TouaregV8 View Post

Sounds about right...
    It started with political correctness. The liberals have swung the pendulum so far left that if you "feel" like a black girl when you really are a white male...it's okay. It's how you feel and what you identify with.

That kind of logic 100 years ago would have been absurd. And thrown out the window.

Now you have candied ass cheese dicks like Charley running around trying to be a wigger. They would have put him "down" years ago. Ended his gene pool. Only proper thing to do.

Now? These fags procreate and say it's okay to be soft. Second place. Accept beta male mentality.

Social media (mainly MTV to start with in the 80's) have destroyed middle America. Made blacks cool. And white guys corny and nonathletic. Even look awkward.

Ever notice news anchors are "white female and a black male" combos now? Not all, but mostly. Take note.

★★P.S.L. Supervisor★★

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,560 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    It started with political correctness. The liberals have swung the pendulum so far left that if you "feel" like a black girl when you really are a white male...it's okay. It's how you feel and what you identify with.

That kind of logic 100 years ago would have been absurd. And thrown out the window.

Now you have candied ass cheese dicks like Charley running around trying to be a wigger. They would have put him "down" years ago. Ended his gene pool. Only proper thing to do.

Now? These fags procreate and say it's okay to be soft. Second place. Accept beta male mentality.

Social media (mainly MTV to start with in the 80's) have destroyed middle America. Made blacks cool. And white guys corny and nonathletic. Even look awkward.

Ever notice news anchors are "white female and a black male" combos now? Not all, but mostly. Take note.
    that is exactly what happened the pendulum was swung so far over that there is no more any balance... It becomes unacceptable and out of the ordinary to even make an attempt to explain biology with the current mindset that is prevalent.. a mindset that was once considered rational or even normal has now become the subject for attack and those individuals become discriminated against from those who are trying to express their identity in which they feel is being discriminated against...

Once upon a time I used to laugh at hippies, but anymore I think they're pretty fucking cool because they're staying neutral with all of this nonsense...

The New normal is letting a 10 year old transgender boys dance on the stage at events of open display of homosexuality..
    Let's put on makeup, tear down statues, burn shit down, and beat people up if one get offended, all in the protection of keeping someone else from being offended.. SMH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post

Oh yes, I've noticed.

There's a sit-com on one of the major networks that portrays the black family as superior and the white family as blooming idiots running right now. The two families are neighbors. I can't think of the name of it and couldn't tell you who the actors are, but I always see commercials for the show and get aggravated by them.

If the premise of the show was the other way around it would be canceled because someone would be offended by it and call it racist.
    Last edited by TouaregV8; 01-17-2019 at 07:25 AM.
    lll-lll Rest in peace Big Lou lll-lll

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,751 Posts
    Rep Points

Here you go. Selling mens products and telling us how we should behave.

I'm never buying Gillette again.