• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you think about these new test esters??

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
3c391e2a7d548fc03c77ce6abd21762d.jpg

07e7ed4dfe2bfea36f04709f14f2e0e0.jpg

I’d love to hear more feedback on these new test products Euro Pharmacies came out with not long ago. Anyone have any experience with either one, or would consider a many blast using them ?

Testosterone isocaproate is one of many forms of synthetic testosterone with the isocaproate ester attached and is bounded with a fatty acid or an ester which causes a delay in its release in the body.it will stay in the body for a longer period of time and therefore to get it in the form of an injection once or at max twice a week in enough.

Testosterone Phenyl Propionate

Dosage

100mg to 200mg twice to three times a week

Where Test Prop has to be taken every second day and at a stretch every third day to keep blood serum levels constant, Testosterone Phenyl Propionate can be taken twice a week or every fourth day. TPP is slightly longer in its actions than Test Propionate.

Another advantage of this substance does not cause pain on the injection site like Test Prop. Feedback from athletes showed they preferred this to Test Prop. Because it is similar but without the discomfort at the injection site. Because of availability, Test Prop became popular amongst users who where unaware of Testosterone Phenyl Propionate. In theory and practice Testosterone Phenyl Propionate is as effective as Test Propionate. But with greater advantages on administration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testosterone Isocaproate is the shit! It’s ester is longer than Propionate but shorter than Enanthate. It’s a great addition to any cycle!

Testosterone Isocaproate is the shit! It’s ester is longer than Propionate but shorter than Enanthate. It’s a great addition to any cycle!

Would you say it’s superior to regular old prop ?

I would love to see iso in 200mg per ml. I would run that as my test base for sure. Iso is by far my favorite ester.i dont car much for pp. to much test gets eaten up by the ester.

I would love to see iso in 200mg per ml. I would run that as my test base for sure. Iso is by far my favorite ester.i dont car much for pp. to much test gets eaten up by the ester.
I got to give it a try. Lots of hype about test iso.

Would you say it’s superior to regular old prop ?

No, not superior but different. Kind of it’s own league, comparison wise it’s like- (Tren Hex is to the other Tren esters). I like to use it e3d.

I know a lot of people who refer to test iso as “Bonner juice” or “super mans testosterone” I pin every eod long esters and short and I can say I’ve never felt better or had better gains then when pinning test iso. I was pretty seasoned when I first tried it and it felt like my first test cycle all over again. I think it’s closer related to test e or cyp personally with its half life but it gives me the feel of when I was pinning test prop daily but better if that makes any sense

Iso, like was mentioned about hex, does seem to act much differently then other esters of the same hormone.

Test is test gets thrown around and it's true to a certain degree but, I doubt anyone would say prop and decanonate are comparable for similar uses. It's just different.

Longer esters seem to have a higher affinity for nitrogen retention which is why they are widely regarded as a better choice for bulking besides the obvious reasons of oil volume and pin frequency.

The way the iso ester is "cleved" or metabolized is imo why users report the increase in libido compared to say cyp. You have a shorter half life which means, like other short esters, you'll have a larger release of hormone in a shorter time. Bigger spikes in testosterone, which in turn will yield larger spikes in estrogen, are absolutely going to increase libido unless, estrogen is way too high.

So basically, you get a longer acting prop type test with similar short term libido increases.

Iso, like was mentioned about hex, does seem to act much differently then other esters of the same hormone.

Test is test gets thrown around and it's true to a certain degree but, I doubt anyone would say prop and decanonate are comparable for similar uses. It's just different.

Longer esters seem to have a higher affinity for nitrogen retention which is why they are widely regarded as a better choice for bulking besides the obvious reasons of oil volume and pin frequency.

The way the iso ester is "cleved" or metabolized is imo why users report the increase in libido compared to say cyp. You have a shorter half life which means, like other short esters, you'll have a larger release of hormone in a shorter time. Bigger spikes in testosterone, which in turn will yield larger spikes in estrogen, are absolutely going to increase libido unless, estrogen is way too high.

So basically, you get a longer acting prop type test with similar short term libido increases.

Thanks for breaking it down brother. I’m going to use it because I’m bored with test cyp, and enanthate. I could use a increase in Libido right now.

Back