• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Cruise Combo

IML Gear Cream!
so would this be why when I used to cruise on only 250mg of test every 8 days I would almost always lose a couple pounds of lbm? Not that I’m this massive dude but currently cruising right now I’m 230lbs at 6’1 and according to the body fat tester at the gym (the un accurate one you hold out straight in front of you) I’m 10%bf
Split that dose into two pins and test that before a boost in cruise dose.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Not that I’m this massive dude but currently cruising right now I’m 230lbs at 6’1 and according to the body fat tester at the gym (the un accurate one you hold out straight in front of you) I’m 10%bf
If you are really an honest 10% at 230 pounds, even at 6'1", then that is massive. Post pic. 250 mg a week will not keep that kind of lean weight on.

You ought to know by looking in the mirror whether you are 10% or better.

Where's Swiper in this thread on a cruise dose? 1600 mg a week, going off memory.

In about 3-4 weeks you’ll notice your joints aren’t as stiff as normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shit protard new his deca was good after a week......................3 dips of just the tip........lol

I cruise between 450-525 min. M/W/F inj I like stable bloods

Straight test?

- - - Updated - - -

I cruise at 200 mg a week (pharma).

I definitely get softer in appearance over time. It's tough to keep cruising when your wife makes comments about your changes in appearance.

If you are really an honest 10% at 230 pounds, even at 6'1", then that is massive. Post pic. 250 mg a week will not keep that kind of lean weight on.

I’m a honest 230 12% bf and been cruising at 150mg for months. It sucks but can be done. I did loose some size and strength but not enough to make me not cruise correctly.

I’m a honest 230 12% bf and been cruising at 150mg for months. It sucks but can be done. I did loose some size and strength but not enough to make me not cruise correctly.
Your on trt at that dose.

Your on trt at that dose.

Well I posted some blood work up after a blast back in 08/18 and my lipids, cholesterol were really bad so I was told to run the trt protocol that way until every thing cleared. It did and I’m about to consider blasting again but with light compounds.

Get Shredded!

oh bro no I’m definitely closer to 14-15 that’s just what the machine at my gym says which I know is inaccurate. Shit I don’t even have a full six pack rn just the top 4. In my best condition I may get closer to that figure with tren in the equation but as of late I haven’t been dieting as much as I should really just making sure I’ve been eating enough to not lose mass and getting ready to start a bulking cycle

oh bro no I’m definitely closer to 14-15 that’s just what the machine at my gym says which I know is inaccurate. Shit I don’t even have a full six pack rn just the top 4. In my best condition I may get closer to that figure with tren in the equation but as of late I haven’t been dieting as much as I should really just making sure I’ve been eating enough to not lose mass and getting ready to start a bulking cycle

I feel ya brother. Just watch out being 14-15%bf and bulking not to add to much unwanted weight. I have made that mistake 100 times. It makes the next cutting cycle that much shittier.

I feel ya brother. Just watch out being 14-15%bf and bulking not to add to much unwanted weight. I have made that mistake 100 times. It makes the next cutting cycle that much shittier.
I agree man I’ve done it myself. I’m going for more of a bulk/ recomp. I’ll be running test, Tren E, and EQ and probably going to finish with an anavar/Winstrol combo. I’m not sure if I’m going to use all GC products or add in some monster products as well considering I just won that monster Auction for equitren and eq. I lol have enough eq and Tren E now for like 7 months at higer doses so more than likely I’ll stick with just GC unless the pinning becomes to much then I may bust out some equitren to cut down on pinning

I’ve also been hearing a lot of rave about EQ year round so speaking of cruising I might see how I like keeping eq in for an extended period and just pay close attention to bloods and donate once a month regardless.

By far, my favorite "cruise" combo is test and Deca.

Between the knee surgeries I've had and just general joint pain Deca has been a very welcomed addition the last couple of years at a low dose even during my "off" time.

For me, this blend is a perfect mix for this purpose.

http://unclez.ru/home/262-test-e-250mg-deca-200mg-450mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

For some reason I thought you were a test/mast guy for cruising..

Test and nandrolone I can't get enough of, whether it's blasting or cruising..

Perhaps some people cruise at a trt dose... some cruise at a maintenance dose...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this, whenever someone says they're cruising I've learned not to question, because some guys just consider it maintenance with trt or try with the addion or mastE, and other guys turn up the volume just slightly louder..

I would love to try cruising on primo. I’ve considered giving it a shot but not sure how beneficial/cost efficient it would be. Anyone tried this?

IML Gear Cream!
I would love to try cruising on primo. I’ve considered giving it a shot but not sure how beneficial/cost efficient it would be. Anyone tried this?

I think vision might have been at one point. I know he had a shit load of primo lol

According to your dexa the 250mg would be more then a cruise for you would be a mini blast if you put it into those context.

But you don't want to go backwards same like the bigger guys they require more for there cruise and add in other compounds in it that won't hurt them if taken proper precautions. Get on private boards and see what the mass monsters cruise on lol it would make 90% of people shit there self.

Exactly one of the reasons bigger guys have to cruise higher too. Not enough to support lbm and everything else. What were your levels at 185?

Yea thats just trt. My endo was also a sports med Dr from Germany he knew his shit. Knew drug protocols for Olympics etc.

I appreciate your perspective on this and your points are well taken.

For me, the longer I cruise and lower the dose the better I do when I blast.

But I wonder at what cost for when I cruise as low and as long as possible, I do lose some LBM, but I also have better health markers at lower doses.

I appreciate your perspective on this and your points are well taken.

Foe me, the longer I cruise and lower the dose the better I do when I blast.

But I wonder at what cost for when I cruise as low and as long as possible.

I feel the same way. My body responds so much better if I take adequate breaks from gear. When I do blast after blast I find myself just spinning in circles.

I feel the same way. My body responds so much better if I take adequate breaks from gear. When I do blast after blast I find myself just spinning in circles.

My days of blasting and cruising have faded away, before I know it I was just switching up compounds, I just keep switching things up.. sometimes I'm a bit more aggressive and other times modest..

A few years back before I had kids and didn’t care so much about health I blasted for two years straight just switching compounds. After about 6 months I actually started going backwards and the other 1.5 year of the blast gains were very minimal. I also didn’t know and care as much about diet and it was a really stupid decision on my behalf but I was just terrified of coming off and loosing lbm. When I finally did drop to a cruise dose after stoping everything for three weeks I barely lost any lbm and looked back on how stupid the whole thing was and how much money I wasted and gear I could have saved and put to better use. Shit at one point I just loaded up a syringe with 3cc of whatever daily and injected it. No strategy behind it or planning just different oils daily. That was at about the one year mark and I did start making gains again but my bloodwork was terrible so stupidly thinking instead of coming off or dropping to a cruise I told myself I’ll just stick to test and one or two other milder compounds. Definitely a very stupid thing to do and I still look back on it and laugh at how dumb it was.

A few years back before I had kids and didn’t care so much about health I blasted for two years straight just switching compounds. After about 6 months I actually started going backwards and the other 1.5 year of the blast gains were very minimal. I also didn’t know and care as much about diet and it was a really stupid decision on my behalf but I was just terrified of coming off and loosing lbm. When I finally did drop to a cruise dose after stoping everything for three weeks I barely lost any lbm and looked back on how stupid the whole thing was and how much money I wasted and gear I could have saved and put to better use. Shit at one point I just loaded up a syringe with 3cc of whatever daily and injected it. No strategy behind it or planning just different oils daily. That was at about the one year mark and I did start making gains again but my bloodwork was terrible so stupidly thinking instead of coming off or dropping to a cruise I told myself I’ll just stick to test and one or two other milder compounds. Definitely a very stupid thing to do and I still look back on it and laugh at how dumb it was.
From 2010 -2013 I ran tren so much that it wasn’t even working anymore. I took a long layoff of tren ( few years) when I returned the side effects destroyed me to the point I don’t care for it much anymore.

Back