• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prayers Answered!!

Abombs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Way to go Gear Church :clapping::clapping::clapping: Now that was some service right there. A little Test Suspension along with a couple of Test Cyp...Lightning quick couldn't ask for better service if the gear matches the service which based on every review here I'm sure it will I think we have a winner!! Can't wait to get started

Gear Church.jpg

What size pins do you use for that suspension??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's good to hear Quazi that u had no issues with a 27g cuz I was planning on sticking with my usual 25g drawing with a 18g. I've been told there's zero worries about crystals in Gear Church's Suspension so that annoying clogging hopefully won't be an issue.

Enjoy! Thanks for your loyalty!

Way to go Gear Church :clapping::clapping::clapping: Now that was some service right there. A little Test Suspension along with a couple of Test Cyp...Lightning quick couldn't ask for better service if the gear matches the service which based on every review here I'm sure it will I think we have a winner!! Can't wait to get started

View attachment 38343

Back