• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Downside to Gear Whoring

The oral packaging is completely different between the two. HU clearly comes in bags, where as SR comes in bottles
c8bc5cf6a524dbccc0417c1c7c56a756.jpg

Shitty labs, shitty raws, shitty packaging are the similarities between the two.

Look at the two websites. Very similar.

Shitty labs, shitty raws, shitty packaging are the similarities between the two.

Look at the two websites. Very similar.

I don’t have any experience with HU, but a few of us did labs for SR and it was garbage. The Adex worked though lol

it’s tge same label ha-s pharma uses with the same number indicating Winstrol in the same bag they use for orals inside of a hu bag. I can’t be 100% positive it’s from h-as or they are affiliated but it sure as shit looks that way to me.
Damn

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

it’s tge same label ha-s pharma uses with the same number indicating Winstrol in the same bag they use for orals inside of a hu bag. I can’t be 100% positive it’s from h-as or they are affiliated but it sure as shit looks that way to me.
So I wonder if he's reselling or they're the same source. Probably the same. A lot of these guys are two or even three sources.

I don’t have any experience with HU, but a few of us did labs for SR and it was garbage. The Adex worked though lol
Who cares if your test is bunk lmao
Good to know their AI is on point wtf lol

How about this tidbit of information.

HU Pharma is SR Health tech, or Visa versa.

I do not have concrete evidence but the similarity between the two is amazing.

why would you say such a thing without any evidence?

is this what guys respect around here?

How about this tidbit of information.

HU Pharma is SR Health tech, or Visa versa.

I do not have concrete evidence but the similarity between the two is amazing.

Hmm I don’t know about that. HU has domestic and SR doesn’t or at least I haven’t seen it. I don’t think they’re the same. I’ve gotten raws from HU Pharma a couple years ago before SR came around. I’d choose HU over SR if I had to choose one or the other. And that’s from my experience a couple years ago. And from all the bullshit fake reviews and fake orders that SR post screenshots of from “members of there own forum” cuz they don’t like these forums makes me laugh but the bad blood work that several members here had says stay away

Get Shredded!
Who cares if your test is bunk lmao
Good to know their AI is on point wtf lol

I think your missing the joke.

The AI was bunk too. Since the Test was bunk, aromatase didn’t take place, so there was no conversion to estradiol.

LowT

The AI was bunk too. Since the Test was bunk, aromatase didn’t take place, so there was no conversion to estradiol.

LowT

I was wondering if someone was going to catch that lol

LowT
yea bro but your missing the big picture man, AIs are pretty much the most important part of most people’s cycle to avoid negative estroginc sides so they have a brilliant strategy.... by making bunk test it ensures the AI will not fail and all negative estogenic sides simply won’t happen... duhhhh there’re just looking out for the consumer man no one wants bitch tits

The oral packaging is completely different between the two. HU clearly comes in bags, where as SR comes in bottles
c8bc5cf6a524dbccc0417c1c7c56a756.jpg

SR said they would pack tabs anyway you wanted. I do not know where the reselling starts.

Is SR a reseller? They obviously are on the lower food chain and certainly do not make the raws but all evidence points to HU being a reseller.

I think, well, I'm positive most sources here are resellers. That is not necessarily a bad thing but many sources here have no control over quality as they are at the mercy of thier source.

Hmm I don’t know about that. HU has domestic and SR doesn’t or at least I haven’t seen it. I don’t think they’re the same. I’ve gotten raws from HU Pharma a couple years ago before SR came around. I’d choose HU over SR if I had to choose one or the other. And that’s from my experience a couple years ago. And from all the bullshit fake reviews and fake orders that SR post screenshots of from “members of there own forum” cuz they don’t like these forums makes me laugh but the bad blood work that several members here had says stay away

SR has what they call a partnership program. They provide the gear and whoever signs up with them does whatever they want. Domestic or otherwise.

Not saying one way or the other but some of the same issues.

Plus, the protocol HU had for members is not protocol standard for here. On a twice week injection schedule they requested blood draw two days after last injection.

So not only is it a higher number, but hard to determine if properly dosed. Long esters peak after one day then start to decline.

If I remember correctly SR did the same thing when they were here.

SR has what they call a partnership program. They provide the gear and whoever signs up with them does whatever they want. Domestic or otherwise.

Plus, the protocol HU had for members is not protocol standard for here. On a twice week injection schedule they requested blood draw two days after last injection.

So not only is it a higher number, but hard to determine if properly dosed. Long esters peak after one day then start to decline.

Ahh I didn’t know that about the blood work testing protocol they wanted. Hmm that’s interesting for sure. Especially considering what most of the people at the boards have considered standard protocol for getting blood work. Thanks for that little tidbit of info man!

Hupharma did not have a specific protocol for their loggers .

I tested for hu and no one told me how or when to pull bloods , I am running test and eq 5.5 ml every week total at the time so no way am I going to pin that all in one shot and fuck not running an ai for five weeks at that dose . This is the only board that follows that protocol that heavy made . Most boards just go by 48 hours after last shot . I’m not sure but if I followed the protocol here after seven days with no ai it should have been around 2600. I would have followed it but I was also pinning another compound eq so it pretty much made it worthless since the eq could be test for all we know. For what it’s worth my tops are not loose or don’t spin but I did have a label completely upside down

I’ve even seen guys say “pack landed in less then two weeks so it’s g2g order up!!”

And thank god that bundy douchebag is gone, he’s the worst gear whore I’ve seen

But Bundy could gain 25 lbs in like 2 weeks and look exactly the same. Dud was a legend!!

I just run my logs and don’t talk a lot about where I get my gear or what I’m using... unless asked.......

No one ever asks... probably cause I don’t have muscles or a tan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Bundy could gain 25 lbs in like 2 weeks and look exactly the same. Dud was a legend!!

I just run my logs and don’t talk a lot about where I get my gear or what I’m using... unless asked.......

Fuck the gear it doesn’t matter no homo or just a little you did look damn good in that blue suit you posted .

Nah bro, none of us do care. But we are interested in some pics of the woman in your avi . Joking bro... or am I :thinking: lol

Fuck the gear it doesn’t matter no homo or just a little you did look damn good in that blue suit you posted .

I had a new one made last year... blue plaid for the jacket and dark gray pants.. 100%wool. It’s badass.

Nah bro, none of us do care. But we are interested in some pics of the woman in your avi . Joking bro... or am I :thinking: lol

She dress up like Snow White for me this Halloween when the kids went to bed.

0f87531ccee30ffb569c98f4d8b718a4.jpg

I tested for hu and no one told me how or when to pull bloods , I am running test and eq 5.5 ml every week total at the time so no way am I going to pin that all in one shot and fuck not running an ai for five weeks at that dose . This is the only board that follows that protocol that heavy made . Most boards just go by 48 hours after last shot . I’m not sure but if I followed the protocol here after seven days with no ai it should have been around 2600. I would have followed it but I was also pinning another compound eq so it pretty much made it worthless since the eq could be test for all we know. For what it’s worth my tops are not loose or don’t spin but I did have a label completely upside down
That upside down one was the "mystery oil blend 600"

why are people still using ugl labs????????? i can see using them for tren and a few others that are not made by a legit pharma company. but to use a ugl for everything else is foolish now a days when pharma grade is so easy and cheap to attained. you should be injecting and ingestion only the best, why put less than the best into your body? you’re just asking for trouble.

why are people still using ugl labs????????? i can see using them for tren and a few others that are not made by a legit pharma company. but to use a ugl for everything else is foolish now a days when pharma grade is so easy and cheap to attained. you should be injecting and ingestion only the best, why put less than the best into your body? you’re just asking for trouble.

My Doc would never prescribe enough test for a blast... are you talking about TRT only?

Back