• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anadrol pills..

Zunteck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got a buddy making me some Anadrol pills. He said he can cut it (additive) or put it straight into the Capsule. Don’t bash me too hard... what would one recommend? If you want to recommend that is... thanks for any info.

Zun

Got a buddy making me some Anadrol pills. He said he can cut it (additive) or put it straight into the Capsule. Don’t bash me too hard... what would one recommend? If you want to recommend that is... thanks for any info.

Zun
Creatine!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Damn... I didn’t ask it right. Okay, should I add creatine or just have the drol in the pill only? He said they would be really potent and strong without creatine. Idk??? I wanted to ask for some input.

Zun

Last edited:
Damn... I didn’t ask it right. Okay, should I add creatine or just have the drol in the pill only? He said they would be really potent and strong without creatine. Idk??? I wanted to ask for some input.

Zun
I mean you can always use more Creatine. It's not overkill. I was suggesting it as a filler or adding it not substituting creatine for anadrol.

I mean you can always use more Creatine. It's not overkill. I was suggesting it as a filler or adding it not substituting creatine for anadrol.

Thanks brotha

Zun

You don't use fillers if putting directly into capsule with spoon, only use fillers when using capsule loading blocks.

Back