• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trest

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
One of my favorite little compounds right here.

There are always a lot of questions about trest since it's recently gained more popularity so, let's talk about it some!

I just watched “The redeemed an The Dominant” on netflix. It was about 2017 Reebok CrossFit Finals and the rookie who was kicking ass in every event ended up testing positive for Trest! It definitely attests to his freakish performance. Especially since it was his first year. It was a good documentary and got me interested in trying Trest. Dosages anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me the hard part is finding the proper balance of estrogen. Aromatizes like no other, but crushing estrogen in response is counter productive imo. Personally run 25mg daily aromasin and selectively use nolvadex and arimidex or letro when needed. Definitely haven't found the perfect recipe yet. Feel great similar to dbol while on. Strength gain is comparable to anavar.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

My buddy used it and blew up like a tick. He said he felt bloated even on letro. He did say his strength was insane but didn’t care for the bloat. It’s definitely impressive and one day I hope to use for myself. I have seen others stay lean on it. Looking forward to Montego1’s results.

I just watched “The redeemed an The Dominant” on netflix. It was about 2017 Reebok CrossFit Finals and the rookie who was kicking ass in every event ended up testing positive for Trest! It definitely attests to his freakish performance. Especially since it was his first year. It was a good documentary and got me interested in trying Trest. Dosages anyone?

He was using Cardarine if I'm not mistaken.

what dose Test / Trest are you thinking this time Monte?

and why are you choosing to use it during your cruises instead of Blasts?

To me the hard part is finding the proper balance of estrogen. Aromatizes like no other, but crushing estrogen in response is counter productive imo. Personally run 25mg daily aromasin and selectively use nolvadex and arimidex or letro when needed. Definitely haven't found the perfect recipe yet. Feel great similar to dbol while on. Strength gain is comparable to anavar.

Finding the dose is tricky the first time or two.

I personally found that a lower dose of test worked very nicely for myself. 175-200mg of test p a week with 200-300mg of trest. I believe I used 12.5mg Aromasin ed during that time. The ai was high but not crazy high.

Kept very full and grew a little while not having a ton of estrogen related issues. I ran this 6-8 weeks and found week six was about when progress stopped.

what dose Test / Trest are you thinking this time Monte?

and why are you choosing to use it during your cruises instead of Blasts?
I used it in my "cruise" before and the idea, however broseph it was, was letting the body sit back at a lower level of testosterone for a bit while keeping the trest in there to hold onto the size I had added.

This go I'll do
150-200mg test
200-250mg trest
Per week again.

I was doing 50mg a day of trest. Maybe I'll try 25mg a day next time. Do you feel it like an oral? I noticed three hours after a shot I get a surge like an a bomb.

He was using Cardarine if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, they did say Testolone and something else. My bad

IML Gear Cream!
I was doing 50mg a day of trest. Maybe I'll try 25mg a day next time. Do you feel it like an oral? I noticed three hours after a shot I get a surge like an a bomb.

Nah it was quite mild on "feelings" imo.

I had great pumps and fullness but very minimal strength gain which was probably from coming off blast and high doses.

It is a vet fast acting compound though and, that's why it's important to start low and increase if needed. Getting the most out of the least while trying to avoid any side effects.

Back