• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I started on aromasin, how to handle side effects, hot flashes in particular.

johntheripper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My current regimen is as follows, 125mg of Omnadren 250 every 4 days ( I split the 250 amp into 2 shots ) and I was also taking Arimidex @ .5mg with every shot, however it wasn't very effective and also me and my doctor were a little worried about my latest lab results which indicated slight liver enzyme alterations. Of course I knew beforehand that Arimidex can alter liver values slightly but from what I've been told by my doctor that it's mild and self-limited. But we decided to give Aromasin a go to see if my liver values would stabilize. Well it's been one month so far and it isn't going too good as the title suggested. With Arimidex, side effects were very limited.

But with Aromasin, I can't stop sweating, it's the worst after I take the pill 12.5mg EOD. It's the worst when I go to bed, when I wake up during the night, I have a dry towel ready to switch out, from the one that's soaked under me, and my t-shirt also. When I wake up in the morning, I feel hungover, and dehydrated. I purchased these packets of electrolytes from the pharmacy that I can dissolve in water, I use those to help me recover from the night. Now the question is this, how long will this last, does it go away or is my body just adjusting to a new compound ? Because I can tell that if this continues I will have to go back to Arimidex. Any suggestions, tips, are welcome :(

Why take Arimidex if your testosterone dosage is that low?
If youre worried about liver then there are alot of dfferent liver protectors, Aromasin has nothing to do wit your liver.
Stop taking Arimidex or Aromasin, you dont need it.

Why take Arimidex if your testosterone dosage is that low?
If youre worried about liver then there are alot of dfferent liver protectors, Aromasin has nothing to do wit your liver.
Stop taking Arimidex or Aromasin, you dont need it.

Exactly wat he said, thats not a high dose at all , have u tried not taking a ai? ive ran alot higher without a ai, not recomended but have done it.

An AI should not impact your liver enough to cause any concern. You could attribute that one time lab result as a one off...too much alcohol recently, dehydrated, other meds, etc, etc. And I need an AI when on 250mg a week or else the ol' nips start swelling and getting sensitive.

Almost sounds like you got the tren sweats!

Back