• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pre workout with dmaa

With all the issues surrounding 1,3 DMAA, a new powerful stimulant has come to the sports nutrition market...DMHA! This is also known as 2-Aminoisoheptane. DMHA based pre-workout supplements and fat burners are some of the most powerful formulas available on the market today. DMHA promises increased energy, more focus and increased weight loss and fat burning.

PS
I never used dmha, but dmaa is good shit

https://www.hitechsupplements.com/search?type=product&q=dmaa

Black Stone labs had one, i took one scoop and sold it on ebay.

It’s just hard to find pwo with dmaa now forbthe fact that it’s under the radar and most prople don’t advertise that they have dmaa in the pwo if they do

IML Gear Cream!
Hurry and take it lmk how it is I'm a stim junkie
I’ll definitely be taking it as soon as I receive it. I’ve never trained so intense in my life as I used to on original jac3d or 1mr. thoes are the only two pwo I’ve tried with dmaa and other pre work outs to me are no different than drinking a couple cup of coffee or taking a caffeine pill

I received my jar of god of rage. I’m about to take a scoop and head to the gym. I’ll let y’all know how I like it

That..... shit...... is....... intense.... lol two scoops is the max dose and that’s what I went with. Straight up tunnel vision and focused as shit in the gym. Only negative was I took it on a full stomach and had some upset stomach but it only lasted about 10 min thankfully.

That..... shit...... is....... intense.... lol two scoops is the max dose and that’s what I went with. Straight up tunnel vision and focused as shit in the gym. Only negative was I took it on a full stomach and had some upset stomach but it only lasted about 10 min thankfully.

how was the crash? how long was your workout??Did the prework out last all the way through

how was the crash? how long was your workout??Did the prework out last all the way through
No crash. I typically work out for an hour to an hour and a half but stayed for an hour and 45 min after loosing track of time. I do notice a lack of appetite but it’s not hard to eat. And yes it definitely lasted all the way through.

The God of Rage reloaded with DMHA is really good too. It completely kills my appetite though

What flavor did you get? And how was the flavoring, good/okay/horrible?

Get Shredded!
What flavor did you get? And how was the flavoring, good/okay/horrible?
I ordered blue slushie and I was sent two samples of key lime. I’d say they were both ok not delicious but not terrible. Fairly easy to drink. I took each separately one after another to see which flavor I preferred and the were both about the same. The key lime did have small clumps I guess it was the flavoring that did this.

My only complaint with this pre workout is it dosent really mix well and I have to add more water to get the rest of the powder. Other than that no complaints at all and it’s very affective for giving energy. Just know if you decide to order it it comes with 33 servings and 2 servings is the max dose which is what I’ve been taking so you’ll get about 16 work outs out of a jar. I may try just one scoop tomorrow and see if it’s as affective which is probably what I should have started at but I like to go all out lol the more the better right? Lol

I ordered blue slushie and I was sent two samples of key lime. I’d say they were both ok not delicious but not terrible. Fairly easy to drink. I took each separately one after another to see which flavor I preferred and the were both about the same. The key lime did have small clumps I guess it was the flavoring that did this.

you still liking it??

Yea bro no complaints other than for whatever reason some of it always caked up so I usually just add a lil more water and try to get a full scoop down.1 scoop is plenty I only use two when I feel I really need the extra push

I've never used any of these products, but I have to wonder how your blood pressure is on these things. I noticed all of them have a whole lot of caffeine. 330-350mg per serving!!! Can you guys be sure that it's not the caffeine alone causing the effects you're talking about, instead of all those other fancy sounding ingredients? Did any of you try drinking a cup of Bustello or expresso before a workout to see if you get the same effects? It sure would be a whole lot cheaper

Last edited:
It’s 300mg per scoop so 600mg with 2. I just make sure not to use it every workout and don’t consume any other caffeine on days I do use it.

It’s 300mg per scoop so 600mg with 2. I just make sure not to use it every workout and don’t consume any other caffeine on days I do use it.
I'm pretty sure that 600mg is a whole lot of caffeine. I'm just wondering if it could be possible that some enthusiastic business people decided to make a whole lot of money off of BBer's by coming up with some pre-workout products that work the same way as a big mug of Bustello or expresso would, but they added a whole bunch of other worthless ingredients in the mix and slapped a hefty price tag on it. Just speculating on my part, but with all the caffeine these products have, I don't believe that what I'm suggesting here is so far fetched

I'm pretty sure that 600mg is a whole lot of caffeine. I'm just wondering if it could be possible that some enthusiastic business people decided to make a whole lot of money off of BBer's by coming up with some pre-workout products that work the same way as a big mug of Bustello or expresso would, but they added a whole bunch of other worthless ingredients in the mix and slapped a hefty price tag on it. Just speculating on my part, but with all the caffeine these products have, I don't believe that what I'm suggesting here is so far fetched
I think your absolutely correct about 90% of the pre workouts on the market. Dmaa definitely gives that added boost tho and I haven’t had success finding good dmaa alone. The nutrition facts on this pre are pretty good tho and it has some good ingredients at proper doses.

Its days like today this pre workout comes in handy. I went to bed pissed off after the saints game and didn’t sleep much at all maybe 4 hours total and kept wakeing up to pee. I’ve been at work since 4am and decided on my drive home I would just skip today and get some needed rest. I walked into my house set my stuff down already kinda pissed off I wasn’t going to the gym and what do I see sitting by my blender? God of rage !! Lol I said fuck it I’ll throw a scoop back and won’t have any other option but to hit the gym at that point. ffwd 15 minutes and here I am typeing this while I take a shit ready to go squat until I can’t walk lol.

Back