• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

[Just for fun] The day my teacher stole my headphones

hoangmao300

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just for fun

During the sophomore season of mine of high school, we were doing silent work and the history professor of mine stated that we could listen to music but if it was too loud he would "break our headphones." so I am doing my work silently with the music of mine on low, and this obnoxious kid sitting next to me had the music of his really loud. I can take note of it over the music of mine but dismissed it. My teacher thought it was me. So he comes up to me & ripped my Brand new Apple headset, looking ruthless. He instantly understood it was the guy next to me as well as he was totally embarrassed. He arrived in the next day with a brand new pair and an apology note taped to them. He couldn't look me in the eye for the remainder of the year.

Just for fun

During the sophomore season of mine of high school, we were doing silent work and the history professor of mine stated that we could listen to music but if it was too loud he would "break our headphones." so I am doing my work silently with the music of mine on low, and this obnoxious kid sitting next to me had the music of his really loud. I can take note of it over the music of mine but dismissed it. My teacher thought it was me. So he comes up to me & ripped my Brand new Apple headset, looking ruthless. He instantly understood it was the guy next to me as well as he was totally embarrassed. He arrived in the next day with a brand new pair and an apology note taped to them. He couldn't look me in the eye for the remainder of the year.

Awe you left out the best part! Ya know when you and the obnoxious kid were playing innocent footsies which turned into using the medical skeleton replica as a sex doll! Jamming it’s bones in every hole y’all could find using nothing but an old bottle cocoa butter lotion mixed with some Vaseline. Y’all were some krazy freaks

I like that story so much I think I will ban you.....

Rough day, Rehh?

Its a bot, not a real person. All his posts are the same bullshit with the first one having links to vacations.
Oh I know. Just a friendly Poke at ya.

So bots getting a sense of humor these days? Really clever subliminal way to drop their spam links 🤔

Its a bot, not a real person. All his posts are the same bullshit with the first one having links to vacations.

Well poop I liked turning their story into something much more exciting lol

Back