• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

accountability log

Great job on the BP. I’ve done the exact same thing and every bit of it I can attribute to IF and kratom use!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job on the BP. I’ve done the exact same thing and every bit of it I can attribute to IF and kratom use!

You think kratom brought it down? Krstom helped me quit booz definately useful stuff

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

You think kratom brought it down? Krstom helped me quit booz definately useful stuff

I’m thoroughly convinced of it. It was the only thing I changed in my routine a few weeks back. For a while I was walking around at low 120’s systolic over upper 70’s diastolic, I’ve been at that for years. Then systolic started coming down around 111-116, diastolic hasn’t changed much.

Quick update

Am fasted cardio as usual

Back bis and core yesterday

Wide grip seated row

Close grip row

Lat pull downs

Close,grip pull down

Behind the head pull down i know its bad shoulder joints but i can focus the contraction in my traps so much i gotta do it. Plus its usually only 120lbs max just mind muscle connection movement that i like,

Preacher curls

Volume. To failure on everything

I think I'm gonna add a day midweek for dead lifts and go heavier but not on the same day.

Realy going to start training core a lot more than in the past since my b.f. is getting low enough to see it all.

100mgs test e

250iu hcg

25mg proviron

Fuck I forgot to add im getting some bacne like a mofo. Got some doxycycline on the way. I cant reach my back to scrub that shit good enough.

Fuck I forgot to add im getting some bacne like a mofo. Got some doxycycline on the way. I cant reach my back to scrub that shit good enough.

Get a bristled back scrubber and wrap a wash rag over it... or just get yo lady to do it.

Get a bristled back scrubber and wrap a wash rag over it... or just get yo lady to do it.

This, or one of those ones that are like a brillo pad. That's what I have to use when I can't get my fiancee to do it. Regular old blue Dawn dish soap works wonders too. It'll just make your skin really friggin dry

Alright work slowed down again so ill have some more time to update this ill prob be more detailed once I start primo e test e blast in a couple weeks.

Breakfast
2 cups egg whites
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon blue cheese added,to,eggs 190 cals yikes, fuck it it tastes good.

Next 3 meals are made,from this
1lb turkey ground lean
1cup white rice
3 cups of frozen,broccoli.

Post workout
2 cups egg whites
1,cup oats

Protein shake later in the evening.

Its simple but i can track it easily. Once i add more compounds I'm gonna add more cals i just wanted to get my b.f. down so my next blast I can see more of whats happening. The calorie deficit has been working great i am hungry as fuck alot tho but its actually turned into a semi good feeling knowing my body is burning off fat. Gotten into the mindset of chasing body fat. I was pretty badly outta shape a year ago now seeing changes happen has become an obsession.

Chest. And tri yesterday

Flat bench warm up 135 3x10

Working sets

205 3x10
225 3x8
245 3x5

Incline bench

205 1x10
1x8
1x5

Decided to use dbs instead of cables for flys
Incline,db fly 25x15x1
35x12x3
40x10x3

Decline fly
40x12x2
55x12x2

Close,grip bench press 135x10x2
155x8x3

Single hand tri extensions 30lb till burn out x3

Strength is noticeably down i attribute that to the deficit, feel well tho.

IML Gear Cream!
Your diet looks good. How much weight have you lost?
When i started this i was 220ish I'm around 202 in the morning. My weight fluctuates alot tho. I went on a mini food bender last week and was back up to 215. I try to pay more attention to the mirror. Ill be ready to start back trying to add some lean mass soon. Obviously not gonna go with a crazy surplus cuz summer is right around the corner. Ill save that for next fall/winter.

Here's a. No pumppic from a week or so ago. Little bit more leaned out now. Love handles shrinking but holding on till the end.
5383fb1d29f3e42642be98d07b752b7d.jpg

Well, stay off the food benders and be consistent and keep making progress. Summer will be here before you know it.

Still here sorry for lack of updates thought work was slow then got slammed with a 75 unit building. Anyway spring blast has begun. Gonna follow eod pinning schedule and rotate delts, upper /midoutter quad , glutes, and ill prob throw in ventroglutes when I start to feel like a pin,cushion. Right now test is gonna be at 300mg a week and primo 400mg ill prob increase primo most likely both just wanted to see how it goes for a couple weeks. Id like to try to run this longer than 12 weeks and avoid the sides i start to get with test at 500 around 12 weeks. B.p. etc. If i have to i have some b.p. meds but we will see. Not sure when im gonna use the T bol thinking towards the end have also been thinking about using var instead and saving the T bol for bulking season. Im estro sensitive and dbol is outts the question for me.
Diet will be similar to what ive perviously posted with slightly more protein.

Today
75mg test e
100mg primo e
1mg of research chem adex.

Am
20 min fasted cardio

Prob gonna train legs after work ill try to post up more detailed log of training.

Have a good Monday everyone thanks for following.

Qucik update caught a cold felt like ass for a coupe days.
Trained legs today, got a crazy pump then cramps in hamstrings still not feeling 100% figure its prob something to do with coming down with a mild sickness.
Already feeling better. Seems like when i introduce a new compound my body says fuck you for a couple days, or I caught a cold not sure. Back and bis tmrw.

Qucik update caught a cold felt like ass for a coupe days.
Trained legs today, got a crazy pump then cramps in hamstrings still not feeling 100% figure its prob something to do with coming down with a mild sickness.
Already feeling better. Seems like when i introduce a new compound my body says fuck you for a couple days, or I caught a cold not sure. Back and bis tmrw.

Funny how that works as far as getting sick when starting additional compounds..I get the test flu every once in a while when I ramp up dose.. I'll be watching..curious about how you like the primo for a first time running it.. I missed your dosage protocol on this blast, what are u running and for how long? I could simply scroll thru the log and find out, but I'm lazy right now, so I'll just ask u.. good looking out bro

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I'm starting out keeping test e low at 300mg a week and go with 4-600 mg primo. Starting lower and increase in a few,weeks just to see how i feel at first. Pinning eod Ill be updating this more often since the blast started. I've thought about front loading compounds but like i was saying anything new at first seems to throw me off for a minute. I have a feeling ill end up increasing the test too but we will see. It did kinda feel like test flu but I didnt really go high with it. It coulda been something I picked up anywhere since its flu season. Gonna try to go atleast 12 hopefully 16 weeks as long as I dont have ant b.p. shit come up. Thanks for looking out.
Funny how that works as far as getting sick when starting additional compounds..I get the test flu every once in a while when I ramp up dose.. I'll be watching..curious about how you like the primo for a first time running it.. I missed your dosage protocol on this blast, what are u running and for how long? I could simply scroll thru the log and find out, but I'm lazy right now, so I'll just ask u.. good looking out bro

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Alright trained legs yesterday my backs been a little off so I hit leg press then pyramid sets on leg extensions leg curls hip abductor and adductors and calf raises. The reps for pyramid sets go 25 15 10 rest 10 15 25 increase weight according to,each set. Crazy pump definitely felt it today.

Rest today

Noticed slight weight increase. My weight fluctuates often so I dont usually pay attention to the scale that closely. Was about 5lb difference from Saturday. Didnt realy detur much from,diet minus a fat Philly cheese steak burger cheat on sunday after donating blood. Im more concerned with the mirror than the scale anyway just felt like noting it.

Supps
1cc primo e
75 mg test e
Fish oil
Saw palmetto
Nac
Milk whistle
20 mg ciplar pm bp instantly went up noticed it was high while donating blood taking proactive steps the cuff I got from walmart sucks fat dick and gives incorrect readings.

20 min fasted cardio

Shoulder training this afternoon going to use the pyramid,sets mentioned in my last post.

Aight I can say todays the first day i started to feel that "on" feeling. Just got a killer chest workout in stamina and strength is up general mood too. Vascularity increasing, yesterday after training legs I had,noticeably more veins popping from my quads down to my calves. Slight bp increase nothing insane tho. Cant wait to see how this goes over the next 10 weeks. I'm adding 2 egg white and whey protein shakes into the daily mix. Have a good saint Patrick's day.

Get Shredded!
Alright i know ive been slacking on updates. This cycle has been side effect free minues the first couple weeks of hormone adjustnent. I feel great honestly I can see a difference in my physique already I look more full and my vascularity has increases. Strength is up.I have gained a few lbs but I attribute that to the test water weight. Doses are 400 mgs of test e and 500 mgs pf primo e. I'm gonna continue at maintenance calories for another few weeks then at that point get back into a deficit. i realy wanted to see if i can add lean mass with the primo. I may increase the primo dose in a few weeks. I'm enjoying this compound. I may add tbol or var in closer to June depending on how things are going and,my bloods look.

I'm noticing I'm getting insane hunger. Yesterday I was hitting legs and outta nowhere thru the pain i got smashed with hunger. Strange cuz foods usually the last thing on my mind especially during leg day. My meal prep seems like less food. I dont wanna add more calories cuz getting fluff this time of the year is outta the question. Wanna EAT.

Back