• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🚨🚨 Monster EQ auction 🚨🚨

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
up for grabs

-4 vials EQ 200mg/ml
-3 vials EquiTren 200mg EQ / 200mg tren E /ML

starting bid $225

increments of $5 only

ends Jan 4th 2019 at midnight CT

$225

Also How long and what dose is recommended for a first time EQ cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$225

Also How long and what dose is recommended for a first time EQ cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey brother !
i would say 600mg per week at minimum.

Hell yea it is and perfect timing for me. I’m gunna blast the shit out of this stuff. The funny part is right before this auction I hit up GGG with an inquiry. This is the second time in less than a month I won an auction on stuff I was going to buy anyway. Destiny maybe? Haha

this auction is for our regular line , wich is GSO.

we also offer MCT on our gold line and we have test P and Ment in MIG840 .

Awesome Triple G. This was a great auction man it’s a perfect cycle minus the test. Enough EQ to run it long enough to see the compounds true potential and the equi tren to kick it off. Stoked to try this stuff out man y’all have been on my radar for awhile and I’ve never seen any negative feedback

Get Shredded!
So far communication has been great with monster and I just sent out what I needed too on my end. I’ll start a new thread with TD pics when the goods arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again thanks monster for offering the auction. Couldn’t have came at a better time for me.

Received the goods today. Thanks again monster and GGG

Attachments

• A0FF5A74-3E01-4EDA-9C62-0A404C971C55.jpeg
    A0FF5A74-3E01-4EDA-9C62-0A404C971C55.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
That equitren looks super dark. I’m excited to give these a shot in the future. As you can see one of the vials of EQ is clearer than the rest and I was informed by GGG before it shipped this is because it’s from two different batches the darker one using GSO and the lighter mig.

Attachments

• DD642C40-417C-4438-9A5C-CAB8AFE4A0DD.jpeg
    DD642C40-417C-4438-9A5C-CAB8AFE4A0DD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13
Back