Crazy Doser


Need Help !!!

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Need Help !!!

  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    1550037815

    Need Help !!!

    tuerklingel-500-X-500.png
    Quote Originally Posted by hoangmao300 View Post
    So a couple of yrs I moved out of state with a boyfriend. Was really excited about this but with explanation had anxiety about simply being so far from family and friends. One of the reasons my anxiety was coming out was with nightmares and night terrors. I would wake up violently sitting up in a cold sweat, gasping and whatnot. On one particular night I'd woken up the audio of our doorbell ringing. Which at four in the early morning is fucking nerve wracking. So I shook my boyfriend completely awake and stated to him I noticed the doorbell and to go check it since I was scared. He quickly jumps up. Puts on clothes and grabs a bat. Goes all the way to the front door and opens it. I, scared shitless, am peeking around the corner watching it all go down. I see him step outside and I nervously await the verdict of the circumstance when I listen to him call out to me. Babe? And I react genuine shaky, Yes? He appears in the doorway with a genuine frustrated tired look in the eyes of his and says, We do not have a fucking doorbell.
    As you can see guys, this person requires help. Our generous store is always ready to help for those who are in need.
    This time we want ask what fellow ASF community members can suggest to help hoangmao300 We just can't leave this trouble unresolved!

    Give us your suggestions
    The best suggestion will be rewarded!
    Last edited by CRAZY DOSER; 12-26-2018 at 02:00 PM.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

    YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

    PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

    CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

    CONTACT :
    info@crazydoser.com or HERE



  2. #2
    Member
    WhipGetBack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600100

    Iím not much of a medication guy so Iíll suggest two things.

    1. Counseling options. It doesnít have to be a long, drawn out, sessions but a few times a month with a professional could help with anxiety issues. How do I know this? A few years ago my daughter was traumatized pretty badly. The kind of trauma that most men say Iíll kill a mofo for... I was an angry, pissed off father and almost whooped someoneís ass in a grocery store for cutting in line. Yeah, it was bad. And no, I didnít do tren back then. Lol. But counseling helped a ton. I would be in prison today...

    2. Camera system. If the couple can afford it, there are cameras out there that you can view who is at the door with your smartphone. A simple $300 investment can keep your worries at bay. I have 4 cameras around the house.

    If not, motion sensor light could do the trick... But itís more important to fix the mental health before implementing security measures around the house.

    I hope that helps...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    1550037815

    Quote Originally Posted by WhipGetBack View Post
    Iím not much of a medication guy so Iíll suggest two things.

    1. Counseling options. It doesnít have to be a long, drawn out, sessions but a few times a month with a professional could help with anxiety issues. How do I know this? A few years ago my daughter was traumatized pretty badly. The kind of trauma that most men say Iíll kill a mofo for... I was an angry, pissed off father and almost whooped someoneís ass in a grocery store for cutting in line. Yeah, it was bad. And no, I didnít do tren back then. Lol. But counseling helped a ton. I would be in prison today...

    2. Camera system. If the couple can afford it, there are cameras out there that you can view who is at the door with your smartphone. A simple $300 investment can keep your worries at bay. I have 4 cameras around the house.

    If not, motion sensor light could do the trick... But itís more important to fix the mental health before implementing security measures around the house.

    I hope that helps...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great suggestions!

    But it seems hoangmao300 requires another kind of help. Something funny and humorous
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

    YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

    PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

    CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

    CONTACT :
    info@crazydoser.com or HERE



  4. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    1,437

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    241
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    380
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    1275793753

    We need to send the boy friend a mass cycle stack so he can be big and strong to help keep op safe from all these mysterious ghost haunting them and then we need to get op some melatonin so next time he/she is having a nightmare he/she can just sleep through it lol.

  5. #5
    Member
    WhipGetBack's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    39

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points
    1600100

    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY DOSER View Post
    Great suggestions!

    But it seems hoangmao300 requires another kind of help. Something funny and humorous
    LMAO. I think I just need to stop taking life so seriously.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    643

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    43
    Thanked in
    36 Posts
    Rep Points
    1550037815

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    We need to send the boy friend a mass cycle stack so he can be big and strong to help keep op safe from all these mysterious ghost haunting them and then we need to get op some melatonin so next time he/she is having a nightmare he/she can just sleep through it lol.
    Gonna become big and strong GHOSTBUSTER Who you gonna call

    My two cents : need to immediately decrease dosage of TRENBOLONES.
    CRAZY DOSER STORE

    YOUR BEST SUPPLYER

    PHARMA GRADE AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
    SENDING WITHIN 24H

    CRAZYDOSER.COM : FAST, RELIABLE and SECURE

    CONTACT :
    info@crazydoser.com or HERE



  7. #7
    Super duper mod
    frank zazz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    way down
    Posts
    6,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,050
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    983
    Thanked in
    586 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I think him And his boyfriend could benefit from a metric shit ton of viagra
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    3,204

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    887
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    976
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    More sex.... drug induced sex...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2018 Anabolic Steroid Forums