• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Toolbox: A Guide to Life, Love and The Science of Evolutionary Attraction

IML Gear Cream!
I'm a legs and ass kind of guy.

I like a nice round butt that you can bounce a quarter off of, the kind of ass that you could set a beer on.

That and stout legs, you know, the kind where you stick your head between her legs and she is the nut cracker and my head is the walnut.

You got that you got everything.

Anybody with me?

I need you to write a book to verify your claims............

fat bitches need loving too............

just from someone else

Fat girls live to suck dick. I use to date a chub and I couldn’t keep my dick out her mouth.

I gotta say I agree with this....my wife tells me I

I seem to be having trouble posting/quoting but lets unpack this idea more fully...I do so in Chapter2-4 but I will summarize here: As men, our communication patterns are much, much different.

Male brains are problem solution. Let me illustrate. My new stereo system killed my battery. So, I went into my cave, alone, and tried to figure out what to do. This, of course, was before the internet. I could not solve the problem, so I asked my friend Joe "what should I do?" Joe said "go to LA alternators and they will build an alternator or you." Boom....problem, solution. That is how men communicate and think. We became the top of the food chain that way. We built great civilizations. Just look around you...pretty much everything, we created, not women. Steve created apple computers, not Stephanie.

However, women are not like this at all. They talk about something and work through the process very differently. By the time they tell you about it they already know what they are going to do, they are jus finalizing the process. My wife always talks about people dying or getting fired...I don't want to hear that shit, but I listen. Pretend to give a fuck If you want sex that night.

Doing this is low hanging fruit. Just shut up. Smile. If I am feeling naughty I will think about fucking my wifes' younger sister....doesn't matter these are free and easy "love points." Guys don't understand the reality: It never ends with women. They are not something you fix and then forget about. Each day she will love you a little more or a little less based upon what you do.

Im with you on the ass- I love big butts. On the boobies, they dont have to be big like MILF said but I do like big nipples to toy with. So I guess Im really an ass and nipples guy.
I'm a legs and ass kind of guy.

I like a nice round butt that you can bounce a quarter off of, the kind of ass that you could set a beer on.

That and stout legs, you know, the kind where you stick your head between her legs and she is the nut cracker and my head is the walnut.

You got that you got everything.

Anybody with me?

Not really trying to be a dick but from the little I have read, this whole book thing reads more like someone's thesis or literature review with very little original thought behind what youve copied from various sources, many of which are extremely outdated.
I wouldnt use many sources older than 10 years and better to have most of your sources within the last 5 years.

Last edited:
Also, if you are going to go into neuroscience, you should dig a lot deeper than grey vs white matter.

Also, if you are going to go into neuroscience, you should dig a lot deeper than grey vs white matter.

It is the difference between grey and white matter that drives the difference in brains and ultimately behavior. Please read and process the argument before posting. You stated you only read a little of my work, please read everything. If we dug deeper we would be in the reptilian brain.

Put more succinctly, the difference between grey matter and white matter explains fully the difference in behavior between men and women.

Evolutionary biology and anthropology is the specialty that drives my argument. When I was doing my PhD this was not even a recognize discipline. This was also the time when my first wife divorced me. I wanted to know why and that is how my project started. As stated in my book, the academic world did not offer a solution to my problem.

Get Shredded!
When it comes to love, the Ivory Tower is incapable of helping

Liberal professors vastly outnumber conservative professors, and in somesub-disciplines related to the study of male female relationships that number can be more than 250 to one, if we include students.[SUP]1[/SUP]

New York University’s Jonathan Haidt (et al) found that the discipline of psychology has lost nearly all of its theoretical diversity in the last 50 years and that most research reflects that loss of diversity,[SUP]2[/SUP]and undermines the validity of research.[SUP]3[/SUP]

97% of all funding in traditional psychology goes to work that is far to the left[SUP]4[/SUP]on the liberal-conservative spectrum. Very few of these studies are interested in love, and the handful that are give terrible advice.[SUP]5[/SUP] Why is this so?

1 The Society for Personality and Social Psychology, 2016

2 Talhelm, T., Haidt, J., Oishi, S., Zhang, X., Miao, F. F., & Chen, S. (2015). Liberals think more analytically (more “WEIRD”) than conservatives. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.

3https://nypost.com/2014/10/12/liberal-bias-in-academia-is-destroying-the-integrity-of-research/

4 Redding, 2001

5 Page, 2015

It is so because a great deal of the academic world is driven by an agenda, not objective scientific inquiry.

For example, a famous feminist quote in Gender studies is; “One is not born a woman, one becomes one.”[SUP]1[/SUP]Feminists insist that men and women are biologically the same-brained because they think that somehow being different means being inferior. Not true. Maybe Neanderthals were same brained, but not Homo Sapien/modern humans. It is the unique structure of the modern female brain that allowed us to survive. When pundits insist that there is no difference they are rejecting empirical truth in favor of their agenda.

Feminism is an ideology, an argument for what should be, not what is. It is not science. It is prescriptive, ideas are judged by whether or not they advance the agenda of feminism. Evolutionary psychology, biology, neural biology, sociobiology describe what is, not what should be. They are descriptive and based upon empirical observation.In the Social Sciences, agendas, not science often drive funding decisions. Billions of taxpayer and tuition dollars are at stake.

However,you can only hide the truth for so long. I think that most people with any common sense will tell you that men and women are different.The body of evidence in the scientific community supports common sense. Men and women are different.[SUP]2[/SUP]You can view the brain differences directly with MRI. The human mind comes out of the womb heavily programed. Instincts, feelings, emotions...these are all the product of evolutionary adaptations. The human brain is designed for love and to build social relationships because doing so was necessary for survival. This fact leads to the next question.

1Simone de Beauvoir, 1949. Beauvoir lost her teaching license for sexually assaulting underage female students. She would then pass these students over to her part time lover Jean-Paul Sartre who would continue having sex with them.

2Goldman 2017 https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html

Last edited:
Confession # 1 :

I like fat chicks... Just put their legs behind their neck and dive on in while the pillows knock your eyes out.

;)
your girlfriend verified this fact. 🍺 to you bro!! Fatties need that dick son!

When it comes to love, the Ivory Tower is incapable of helping

Liberal professors vastly outnumber conservative professors, and in somesub-disciplines related to the study of male female relationships that number can be more than 250 to one, if we include students.[SUP]1[/SUP]

New York University’s Jonathan Haidt (et al) found that the discipline of psychology has lost nearly all of its theoretical diversity in the last 50 years and that most research reflects that loss of diversity,[SUP]2[/SUP]and undermines the validity of research.[SUP]3[/SUP]

97% of all funding in traditional psychology goes to work that is far to the left[SUP]4[/SUP]on the liberal-conservative spectrum. Very few of these studies are interested in love, and the handful that are give terrible advice.[SUP]5[/SUP] Why is this so?

1 The Society for Personality and Social Psychology, 2016

2 Talhelm, T., Haidt, J., Oishi, S., Zhang, X., Miao, F. F., & Chen, S. (2015). Liberals think more analytically (more “WEIRD”) than conservatives. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin.

3https://nypost.com/2014/10/12/liberal-bias-in-academia-is-destroying-the-integrity-of-research/

4 Redding, 2001

5 Page, 2015

I know I'm opening up an old thread, but there were 2 topics that's I didn't agree with.

The first were you say more women are graduating from college then men, earning more than men and basically outperforming. And your argument for why this is true is because of the way women process information in today society which gives them an edge.

There evidence out there that guys excel at test taking and women dont. They also have different learning styles and patterns. The education system is designed in a such a way that favors a women learning style over mens so it no surprise they are going to out perform academically and get through college a lot easier or go to the best college and then get the best jobs along with the help of affirmative action laws.. You said it many times the institution has an agenda, its called gynocentrism And majority of professors are liberals like you stated and they have no problem with this agenda.

**I'm not going to look for sources. There are plenty out there is you Google that support my argument here.

The second thing I disagree with is that women make 100% of all the decisions in relationships, which I also degree with. Women can only hold one thing from men and that sex. Once men get that sex theyve already conquer her got what they wanted. What the women expects now is some committment on the guys part who she slept with and she'll manipulate him with sex as much as needed to try to tie him down. So Men are the true gate keepers of relationships. Men decide if a women is worthy of his hand marriage, not a women.

Also more Men would be making 100% of the decisions in marriage if it didnt have the govt sticking it nose where it shouldnt be and have to fear the financial reprocautions. Marriage makes the men powerless bc he has so much lose and women has so much to gain. A freshly devourced women can start fresh on an ex husbands money. Where as the ex husband unless he was fifty rich to begin with will now be left struggling to pay bills.

I know I'm opening up an old thread, but there were 2 topics that's I didn't agree with.

The first were you say more women are graduating from college then men, earning more than men and basically outperforming. And your argument for why this is true is because of the way women process information in today society which gives them an edge.

There evidence out there that guys excel at test taking and women dont. They also have different learning styles and patterns. The education system is designed in a such a way that favors a women learning style over mens so it no surprise they are going to out perform academically and get through college a lot easier or go to the best college and then get the best jobs along with the help of affirmative action laws.. You said it many times the institution has an agenda, its called gynocentrism And majority of professors are liberals like you stated and they have no problem with this agenda.

**I'm not going to look for sources. There are plenty out there is you Google that support my argument here.

The second thing I disagree with is that women make 100% of all the decisions in relationships, which I also degree with. Women can only hold one thing from men and that sex. Once men get that sex theyve already conquer her got what they wanted. What the women expects now is some committment on the guys part who she slept with and she'll manipulate him with sex as much as needed to try to tie him down. So Men are the true gate keepers of relationships. Men decide if a women is worthy of his hand marriage, not a women.

Also more Men would be making 100% of the decisions in marriage if it didnt have the govt sticking it nose where it shouldnt be and have to fear the financial reprocautions. Marriage makes the men powerless bc he has so much lose and women has so much to gain. A freshly devourced women can start fresh on an ex husbands money. Where as the ex husband unless he was fifty rich to begin with will now be left struggling to pay bills.

i love women. I treat them with respect. I love eating pussy. And I’ve never put my hands on a woman in a way she didn’t want.

But this is truth.

Women need men and men need women, because of there differences. It’s a balance of power. The happiest women in the world were women like my grandmother. They spend there lives caring for others because that’s what they do. Men spend there lives fighting for everyone else, cuz that’s what they do.

Dont be an asshole but don’t be ashamed of being a fucking man. Your girl will appreciate it. Especially your daughters when they try to take her to fight in a war she doesn’t belong in. Over my dead body America. I agree with women’s rights but unless she signs up my baby girl won’t die for your bullshit.

Save women, act like a man again !!

i love women. I treat them with respect. I love eating pussy. And I’ve never put my hands on a woman in a way she didn’t want.

But this is truth.

Women need men and men need women, because of there differences. It’s a balance of power. The happiest women in the world were women like my grandmother. They spend there lives caring for others because that’s what they do. Men spend there lives fighting for everyone else, cuz that’s what they do.

Dont be an asshole but don’t be ashamed of being a fucking man. Your girl will appreciate it. Especially your daughters when they try to take her to fight in a war she doesn’t belong in. Over my dead body America. I agree with women’s rights but unless she signs up my baby girl won’t die for your bullshit.

Save women, act like a man again !!

Fuck that, save a horse ride a cowboy

You are correct, but missing some details: It is young women who are earning more than men.
There is a body of work out there that posits that our society is becoming more and more institutionalized. At the top are managers. Institutional management is one of the fastest growing areas in the private and public sphere. It is also an area where the process oriented brain has a big advantage over the problem-solution brain. I discuss this in detail and am glad you picked up on it. Women are like multi taskers on steroids. My wife manages multiple medical facilities and makes more money than most MD's and more than me. 20 years from now women of all ages will out earn men.
, for the

I agree with you completely. Learning styles and patterns are different. Success at test taking is an example of an area where the problem-solution (IE male) brain is superior. Unfortunately for every one area men are better there are 10 things women do better, at least in terms of academics. And yes colleges are extremely liberal. The do everything they can to destroy the natural desire of women to be loving and kind. While earning my PhD I taught at the University level. I also taught at the community college level for 8 years. The process-oriented brain perform better in almost everyway. The exception is in math and hard sciences. Unfortunately, math and science careers are generally not as lucrative as institutional management. Men have built civilizations, created the vast majority f technology and medical breakthroughs.

I want to ask all those misandrist (man hating) women who started the war against men how they got to work. Oh, you drove a car, Yes? Men did that. Your nice comfy office was built by men? The food you eat? That was brought to you via big trucks driven by men. Your computer and telephone, your health treatment...the list goes on and on and on. The Problem-solution brain created all of that.

The second thing I disagree with is that women make 100% of all the decisions in relationships, which I also degree with. Women can only hold one thing from men and that sex. Once men get that sex theyve already conquer her got what they wanted. What the women expects now is some committment on the guys part who she slept with and she'll manipulate him with sex as much as needed to try to tie him down. So Men are the true gate keepers of relationships. Men decide if a women is worthy of his hand marriage, not a women. Sorry, but women make the major decisions. I document this in my book and don't have time to fully unpack the argument, but look at the divorce statistic: 70% of all divorces are filed by women.

Men have one power, and one power only: Keeping your women in love with you. The good news is that if a women loves you she is driven by her evolutionary istory to be kibnd, loving and nurturing. The only catch is that this is not a one and done skill (IE problem-solution). You must constantly do the little things necessary to keep her Interest Level (IE love) moving upwards.

I think we are in agreement much more than you think. I am going to go through your post and comment in Bold.

When I was teaching, young women (18-19 years old) were highly motivated to find a good man, be a kind and loving wife/mother. We call that "getting their Mrs. That is because women are designed that way. Unfortunately, after 4 5 years of college they have been fully indoctrinated in the feminist agenda to hate and distrust all men.

I had a colleague who was well into her 60's. I always enjoyed talking with her. She taught at an Ivy league college which admittedly impressed me. One day on Face Book she posted a picture of herself when she was 19. Even at 19 she was not attractive but I posted "you look hot." Just having some fun, or so I thought. She freaked out and called me a male pig who was committed to increasing what she called the rape culture. It got even nastier from there.

She sounds like your type of woman Procard lol.

Milford, I don't think they opened up the draft and drafted your daughter did they? How can they take her when she volunteered?

She sounds like your type of woman Procard lol.

Milford, I don't think they opened up the draft and drafted your daughter did they? How can they take her when she volunteered?

No but it’s a possibility. Women are eligible for the draft now. I get that some women can handle that, but looking at geo-political atmospheres these days it’s almost a guarantee that day will come. Especially with the leftist push for ‘peace’ and protesting everything. Fewer people are going to be enlisting.

i don’t, I was just ranting last night. My bad. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
No but it’s a possibility. Women are eligible for the draft now. I get that some women can handle that, but looking at geo-political atmospheres these days it’s almost a guarantee that day will come. Especially with the leftist push for ‘peace’ and protesting everything. Fewer people are going to be enlisting.

i don’t, I was just ranting last night. My bad. Lol
I'm agree that war is no place for a women esp on the front line. But this whole double standard the leftist and feminist has set up is very unfair and we can see how men are paying for it now. Either we need to completely make everything equal (yes draft women) or have no double standards where can once again see that women and men truly have different strength support those strength without saying one gender is being treated better then the other. Much easier said then done esp when feminist want there cake and to eat it too.

If we get rid of electoral college, God help us all. We will really see how one sided our country has become and for the worst.

I feel

I think we are in agreement much more than you think. I am going to go through your post and comment in Bold.

I appropriate the response. Although I do agree women are much better at multitasking that doesnt not make them more suitable for executive positions. Women make decisions based more on past experiences and emotion vs men who use majority logic.

Just listen to a women argue, it makes no damn logical sense unless it's another women listening.

From the movie As good as it gets, question ask to Jack Nicholson, How do you write women so well?, ... “I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability.

I'm agree that war is no place for a women esp on the front line. But this whole double standard the leftist and feminist has set up is very unfair and we can see how men are paying for it now. Either we need to completely make everything equal (yes draft women) or have no double standards where can once again see that women and men truly have different strength support those strength without saying one gender is being treated better then the other. Much easier said then done esp when feminist want there cake and to eat it too.

If we get rid of electoral college, God help us all. We will really see how one sided our country has become and for the worst.

I feel

Actually, women have fought bravely on the front line. Just look at the Shield Maiden from the Vikings. Women also are better designed to be fighter pilots.

Last edited:
I appropriate the response. Although I do agree women are much better at multitasking that doesnt not make them more suitable for executive positions. Women make decisions based more on past experiences and emotion vs men who use majority logic.

Just listen to a women argue, it makes no damn logical sense unless it's another women listening.

"Executives" are a dying breed. They operate very differently from institutional managers.

I want to say thank you, guys for reading my material. It is dry and pedantic due to the fact that it reads like a dry and flavorless college text. I spend so much time on brain/gender based genetic differences because the academic world insists there are no differences between men and women.

I do not get into the seduction material until my later chapters.

In the meantime, if you have a women that baffles you (IE ALL women) please post up about your situation and I will respond.

Actually, women have fought bravely on the front line. Just look at the Shield Maiden from the Vikings. Women also are better designed to be fighter pilots.
actually woman are not as capable as men as far as combat roles, but because of all the equality bullshit the are forced to accept some into these roles but they dont thrive in combat like men they crumble. and it only jeopardizes the team. some roles are very selective and not even all men qualify for the roles. think about the very strenuous training a soldier goes thru to bet in an elite unit its similar to why you see no women in the NFL or NBA, they just cant and that all there is to it

so where is this book?

It’s actually going to be a tv special... PBS is going to air it Forest Gump is going to do the narration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s actually going to be a tv special... PBS is going to air it Forest Gump is going to do the narration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nah needs a lisp. maybe the guy that voiced bugs bunny

Back