• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

B&C Question

socalmk6gti

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm on my second cycle and looking to cruise instead of PCT. Blood work consistently returns high 200's low 300's for test and I've decided to go the self administered TRT route.

I've only been recently researching the blast and cruise route but had a question. My coach is fully aware of my current cycle but I plan on switching from a bulk to a cut phase in February/March. Typically on a standard cycle I would maintain throughout PCT and postpone a cut until bloodwork and a level of homeostasis is reached.

This time though, there is zero PCT, so what is the gold standard for B&C and timing your bulk and cut phases? Do you still wait or do you go straight from one to the other? I want to keep as much of my bulking lean mass as possible but understand I will most likely lose a percentage.

Any tips for maximizing lean mass and fat loss on a blast and cruise would be appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nobody? Any advice is welcome

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I don’t think there is a standard bro....get routine bloods and if all is under control then I say go from your bulk straight into your cut then by summer you should be good to go then just cruise until next winter again. That way your cycling twice a year and maintaining most of your gains when on TRT or cruise...

Back