• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Santa Came Early

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Excited about my cycle next year. First time doing GH and will be trying the orange tops from Ironlion. Since I have connections to pharma, I will use one vial to send off for testing. I will post results. Communication from the reps as well as Mr. Lion was outstanding.

Came off a very long Monster cycle this year that got me in the beat shape of my life. Now, I have to wait until summer at the earliest. Monster is my go to for gear. Ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Question, if I’m not going to use this for at least 6-7 months, can I just store the orange tops in a dark area at room temperature?

C1F8BEB1-A159-4DD3-AAED-529A7DBBD5C9.jpegD0BA9DB1-0FB9-48CD-B40B-2CBBE233E99D.jpeg

Nice haul man. Pures are good growth. I've stored it in a cool dark place before, but I don't think it's optimal. Refrigerated is better

Refrigerator or freezer, i use freezer for long term storage, refrigerator for any vials reconstituted or the kit currently in use.

Nice haul brother. What will be your protocol?

Refrigerator or freezer, i use freezer for long term storage, refrigerator for any vials reconstituted or the kit currently in use.

Nice haul brother. What will be your protocol?

Thanks. I went ahead and put them in the freezer. My protocol will be based on what my post PCT bloods reveal. Health is number 1. I had a tough year (divorce) and decided to run a long cycle of test (24 weeks), tren (18 weeks), jump started by Dbol for the first 4 weeks and Winny for the last 4. I went on an elongated and strong PCT that just ended. I did use HCG so we will see what my test levels are in early February.

Having said this, it will likely be July/August before I can start again. Plan is the same cycle but much shorter (12 weeks) and augmented by GH. Still trying to determine dosage between 4-6ius a day.

Thoughts?

im in my mid 40s. 210lbs. About 13-14% bf.

Back