• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies is good... BUT...

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Euro-pharmacies' products are unquestionably top notch but...

But if you take a good thing and give it to an idiot, this thing will lose a lot of its value.

Contrarily, if you give it to a fantastic and competent person, not only he will be able to sell it, but its added value will be considerable.

Vision and all the PSL Team are fantastic people.
The added value of dealing with certain people, of having an excellent customer care, short answers, fast and reliable shipments a very good service and so on.
All this is incomparable.

Thank you guys for all the support you give me. You're extraordinary.

I wish you a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a profitable New Year!

Euro-pharmacies' products are unquestionably top notch but...

But if you take a good thing and give it to an idiot, this thing will lose a lot of its value.

Contrarily, if you give it to a fantastic and competent person, not only he will be able to sell it, but its added value will be considerable.

Vision and all the PSL Team are fantastic people.
The added value of dealing with certain people, of having an excellent customer care, short answers, fast and reliable shipments a very good service and so on.
All this is incomparable.

Thank you guys for all the support you give me. You're extraordinary.

I wish you a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a profitable New Year!
Phill I totally understand what you mean. We have sponsored many logs and given away many freebies to customers for reviews, logs, competitions, etc. Looking back, I should have been more selective with some of them because like you said.....you give a product to an idiot, it will lose a lot of it's value. If you give a product to an amateur, typically they will expect magic, and complain if they get anything less. Now none of these people were idiots whatsoever. Perhaps just a bit inexperienced with nothing to compare it to, and/or didn't put in enough effort to properly utilize the products. Or they wer
On the flip side....if we were to give products to someone like yourself.....it adds value to the product.

That being said, you have been one of our best decisions as a sponsored athlete. You take our products and show people what they can really do because you use them to their full potential. One look at the great Phill and people are asking "Damn, what gear is he using??" Little do they know, it's not just the gear you are using, but the food you are eating, and the work you put in daily.

Long story short....Thanks Phill, and happy new year!

Phill I totally understand what you mean. We have sponsored many logs and given away many freebies to customers for reviews, logs, competitions, etc. Looking back, I should have been more selective with some of them because like you said.....you give a product to an idiot, it will lose a lot of it's value. If you give a product to an amateur, typically they will expect magic, and complain if they get anything less. Now none of these people were idiots whatsoever. Perhaps just a bit inexperienced with nothing to compare it to, and/or didn't put in enough effort to properly utilize the products. Or they wer
On the flip side....if we were to give products to someone like yourself.....it adds value to the product.

That being said, you have been one of our best decisions as a sponsored athlete. You take our products and show people what they can really do because you use them to their full potential. One look at the great Phill and people are asking "Damn, what gear is he using??" Little do they know, it's not just the gear you are using, but the food you are eating, and the work you put in daily.

Long story short....Thanks Phill, and happy new year!

a very BIG thanks to You!

Back