• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Next cycle advice

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So quick stats before we dive into this. I’m 5’7 and around 185lbs. I know I’m small lol but I was 120lbs before I hit the gym! Not my first cycle done a handful already so have a decent grasp on things just looking for some veteran input. I usually stay pretty lean year round and my diet is very clean mon-Saturday. Sunday after breakfast I eat anything I want. So I’m looking to add some size and gain some strength, was thinking about something like this. Never used eq before so input on this would be good.
Test c: 750mg
deca:500mg
eq:500mg
dbol:50mg Ed

wondering what would be the best ai to go with for this and if anyone maybe had a better cycle idea!
88A5DB1C-B05A-4279-84D0-131026DE5FD0.jpeg
Pic was taken last week so it’s current to give you an idea how I look now. That lump above my belly button is a double hernia Incase anyone asks lol

That's a lot of gear. You're going to have to dial it in for yourself. It depends on your personal biology. You look like you are not very E sensitive but could be wrong. Best thing to do is pay the couple bucks a few to get blood work. Arimidex and aromasin are the goto His on cycle outside of contest preparation.

That's a lot of gear. You're going to have to dial it in for yourself. It depends on your personal biology. You look like you are not very E sensitive but could be wrong. Best thing to do is pay the couple bucks a few to get blood work. Arimidex and aromasin are the goto His on cycle outside of contest preparation.
im all for input on dosages if this is on the higher side. I’ve never ran this high before so I was going to just see how it goes.

Your not small bro...look solid to me...whatever you decide to run, you should grow nicely with where your at..good luck..2019 year of gains here at ASF

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Your not small bro...look solid to me...whatever you decide to run, you should grow nicely with where your at..good luck..2019 year of gains here at ASF

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
thanks bro I’m trying to keep up with all you big guys lol

I would need at least 12.5mg of aromasin everyday on that cycle but the dbol might even make me need more. Get bloods done for sure

If you were to cut down bf just a bit more you would actually appear to look a lot bigger. Looking good though.

E just has to be dialed in via blood work. Aromasin is by far the most popular option these days but keep in mind it doesn’t work great for everybody, myself included. If you just can’t seem to dial it in where you want I wouldn’t overlook dex. I can’t keep e from swinging around too much with aromasin but with adex I can keep things right where they need to be. I’m not one of these guys who can handle e in the 20s, if I’m not toward the top of normal range I have all sorts of problems.

I’ll def be getting blood work to make sure everything is on the up and up. I’m thinking the first month would be a little rough for E because of the deca and dbol so I’ll be keeping a close eye on that.

Have you looked into DHB instead of Eq? Personally the risk to reward factor of DHB vs Eq, DHB wins in my book and I’ve been running 75mg ed with great results. But I’m not sure about running it with nandrolone because of DHB having a dry look and deca has bit of water retention

Have you looked into DHB instead of Eq? Personally the risk to reward factor of DHB vs Eq, DHB wins in my book and I’ve been running 75mg ed with great results. But I’m not sure about running it with nandrolone because of DHB having a dry look and deca has bit of water retention
I’ve actually never really looked into DHB to be honest. I was thinking the EQ to help me get more food in and still keep a hard look. I don’t really get to watery on deca. I still stay pretty dry looking compared to some.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks good to me
Crank that EQ up to at least 800/1000 per week and stretch it for 16 weeks
EQ you need to run high and long to see it work
It’ll increase appetite and give you fullness

Dbol 50 ed looks good

I would crank Deca up also
2x a week
1cc each of 300 or 400mg a cc

An AI
Arimidex 1 mg e 3 or 4 days
750 Cyp is fairly high so def keeping an AI in the mix is necessary
But as you know E levels increasing assist with muscle building so you don’t wanna completely crash them

You getting bloods done ? Before mid and post ?
Hard to give dosage specifics without knowing how your body reacts to test and e levels

I know for me 1mg adex e4d keeps me in range to not skyrocket but also to maintain s stable level to build muscle
And the EQ I run at 1200. A week when on bulk mission
600 a week when cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exact cycle I ran. I ran 12 weeks (wish longer but couldn't)
But halfway I dropped Decca and tossed Tren E in place.
If I was to do it again I would run Test E 400mg, Eq 500mg. Reduces loading up a pin. I was pinning eo3d to Reduce full pins.
Most are against 3/4 compounds because you can achieve alot with 2/3. But I like stacking forsure
My next cycle will be 20 weeks but won't run eq because I plan on running Whinney the last 6 weeks of the cycle

Looks good to me
Crank that EQ up to at least 800/1000 per week and stretch it for 16 weeks
EQ you need to run high and long to see it work
It’ll increase appetite and give you fullness

Dbol 50 ed looks good

I would crank Deca up also
2x a week
1cc each of 300 or 400mg a cc

An AI
Arimidex 1 mg e 3 or 4 days
750 Cyp is fairly high so def keeping an AI in the mix is necessary
But as you know E levels increasing assist with muscle building so you don’t wanna completely crash them

You getting bloods done ? Before mid and post ?
Hard to give dosage specifics without knowing how your body reacts to test and e levels

I know for me 1mg adex e4d keeps me in range to not skyrocket but also to maintain s stable level to build muscle
And the EQ I run at 1200. A week when on bulk mission
600 a week when cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So maybe keep the cyp alittle lower? I’ve ran deca at 800mg before and it’s alittle rough for me to get a grip on the E and balance it. I’m def shooting to get blood work done to be able to dial this in 100% I’ll def bump the eq to 800mg and see how that goes.

That cycle looks fine to me, a bit more than I can handle but I'm old and washed up...lol. aromasin #1 for ai, so much more forgiving for lipids and sides from crashing. I would need 25mg ed at those doses, maybe more.

That cycle looks fine to me, a bit more than I can handle but I'm old and washed up...lol. aromasin #1 for ai, so much more forgiving for lipids and sides from crashing. I would need 25mg ed at those doses, maybe more.
Well I’ll be completely honest this is nothing from what I used to do. I had very poor guidance and lack of knowledge myself when I first began. I’ve done 1500mg a week of test and over 800mg of deca before. Since then I’ve learned soooo much and this is the highest cycle I will be doing in a long time.

I love the TestC Deca Dbol stack. I generally run 400/400/30mg for a 12 week cycle but i drop the Dbol at around 5 weeks. I'm older now and am beginning to think I can do more with less. Cleaner eating and more rest seems to work better for me now than upping my gear. Never tried EQ but I did run MastP for a cycle and felt like it didn't do much for me. 5'7 @185 is real good at that low perc BF imo.

I love the TestC Deca Dbol stack. I generally run 400/400/30mg for a 12 week cycle but i drop the Dbol at around 5 weeks. I'm older now and am beginning to think I can do more with less. Cleaner eating and more rest seems to work better for me now than upping my gear. Never tried EQ but I did run MastP for a cycle and felt like it didn't do much for me. 5'7 @185 is real good at that low perc BF imo.
I have found more isn’t always better in my case. I eat good and train very hard. I always stop my orals around week 4-5 to be safe. I kind felt the same way with mast when I did it. Maybe I expected to much from it?

Back