• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best supplement for digestion

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do y’all take for digestion? I’ve been having a hard time digesting all my food and getting stopped up and looking for a supplement to help with the issue. Thanks in advance

I drink one of the yakult yogurts in the mornings. Coffee. TBSP of apple cider vinegar with the mother in 16oz water with a little lemon juice at night.

Heard kimbachi is good, i personally dont enjoy the taste.

I think a couple of guys take extra fiber supplements.

on a side note, I myself have been a bit stopped up and couldnt figure out why. Then i noticed i wasnt sweating too much when i work out. Realized i wasnt drinking as much water as I had been. So, downed a couple bottles of water and increased my intake the last couple of days and it has been flowing. Had a good one yesterday, kinda spicy on the way out, had a great one this morning at work, got out all the demons. Lmao. Literally was able to buckle my belt one hole tighter after that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed my story and hope it helps.

Metamucil.....it makes pooping fun...like 15 seconds you get it all out and wipe clean with one wipe.
i take it 2x a day everyday. It takes a day or two to kick in bro but once it does you’ll love it.

we underestimate a good shit. When you have a good shit, you’ll know!

Probiotic w/ digestive enzymes. Make sure it includes protease, amylase, and lipase. Amazon has a fuck ton of different brands

Colon destroyer.....guaranteed to flush everything out in one night

Digestive Probiotic

Take Metamucil fiber 3 x a day and you won’t need probiotics/previotics or anything else. I tried everything. Trust me. Just try for 3 days

eat your veggies , stay hydrated and AD wellness fiber 👍 💩💩

Checkout barleans greens.

I have been checking out this product for years and not sure why I have tried it.

Primal Defense by Garden of Life
I went with this and also the digestive formula garden of life offers. Garden of life makes great supplements and I definitely trust what they put out. I’ve been taking both of them for three days now and noticed a big difference since day one.

Back