• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Purchased January-March 2018

Master_Blaster_1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Wanted to start this out and first say by no means am I accusing nor am I implying anything in regards to Pharmacom and their products... However I need guidance...

I purchased 3 vials of Nadrolone Deconate from Pharmacom around Febuary-March of 2018. I sat on these vials as I was cutting weight. Soon I was planning on using this gear and was very excited.... However I stumbled across a few threads stating that Pharmacom had sold some underdosed/bunk gear during that time and just saw alot of negative comments..

So I went online to verify my code on the website and it is now stating my product is a fake... Even though it was purchased from Pharmacomstore.ws.

Can a rep confirm that my gear is from Pharmacom and that it is not bunk\under dosed? I don't wanna pin gear I am not sure of...

MTG DATE: 2017-05

EXP. DATE: 2021-05

VERIFICATION CODE: PHN300002DV

Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!

Pics

Attachments

• rsz_120181220_085308.jpg
    rsz_120181220_085308.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 70
  • rsz_120181220_085312.jpg
    rsz_120181220_085312.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 68
send it to me.
I will test it for you.
...and completely free.

PS
Batch number is NOT verification code

Okay I feel like a nub... Scratched the hologram and found the code and they check out...

Can someone confirm that the gear sent out during that time frame was legit? Again, even a rep could chime in... Just looking for some assurance I didn't get burned lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for setting me strait lol.

What are you expecting to hear- No rep is going to tell you it is bunk. Codes checked out so just use it and you be the judge. Kind of hard to come back when its been so long.

PharmaComStore was the first distributor of Pharmacom products and remained with that company exclusively for over 10 years. If you purchased this product from PharmaComStore, it's 100% legit.

Back