• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some advice on tren e and libido

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I’ve ran tren 3 or 4 times before and it’s always been ace. I was a horny animal, I was hard all the time. I decided to run tren e for the first time to cut down on pinning and it has been the opposite. I don’t want to have sex, erections are weak and don’t even get morning wood sometimes. I did bloodwork and literally everything is perfect besides ALT due to some anadrol but shouldn’t have anything to do with libido. All my sides are way worse on tren e then my past tren ace runs. So what’s up? Am I just getting the tren dick some people talk about, and if so why was it the exact opposite on tren ace? I’m just confused why it’s happening, people might say add mast or provi but I never needed any of that before and I was beating off til I bled damn near. Let me know what you think, I might just drop the tren honestly I’m losing 25 percent of the fun of a cycle by not giving a shit about pussy hahah

I’m the same way my man, tren e or hex fucks up my hard ons not to mention the sides are way more prevalent with the long ester. I’ve been pinning tren ace+mast p+test p 100+100+100 mg eod with minimal sides if any, but I pinned it 3 days in a row just to see if I would get the sides and boom, still get hard as a rock but can’t get a nut, acid reflux was almost immediately after the 3rd pinning. I will be back to eod this was just a kind of experiment because of the night and day difference in ace vs long ester, so I will chalk it up to the buildup of the long esters or pinning ace ed will give you sides. Once your tren e builds up in your body your going to get those sides, eod with ace on the other hand leaves your blood a lot quicker so when you pin the next dose you overlap a little but no where close to the buildup enanthate has. Just my 2 cents from experiences running all 3 esters.

What are you running it with?

This sucks, my only tren experience is with ace and I felt like a horny psycho and loved it.

i was gonna run some tren e with test and mast this spring, I hope I don’t have the same issues as you guys.

So I’ve ran tren 3 or 4 times before and it’s always been ace. I was a horny animal, I was hard all the time. I decided to run tren e for the first time to cut down on pinning and it has been the opposite. I don’t want to have sex, erections are weak and don’t even get morning wood sometimes. I did bloodwork and literally everything is perfect besides ALT due to some anadrol but shouldn’t have anything to do with libido. All my sides are way worse on tren e then my past tren ace runs. So what’s up? Am I just getting the tren dick some people talk about, and if so why was it the exact opposite on tren ace? I’m just confused why it’s happening, people might say add mast or provi but I never needed any of that before and I was beating off til I bled damn near. Let me know what you think, I might just drop the tren honestly I’m losing 25 percent of the fun of a cycle by not giving a shit about pussy hahah

You should stop taking ANADROL. Never combine it with TREN or DECA. Otherwise this issue will become worse and worse.

Can I ask you, if you have bloodwork on PROLACTIN level?

I’m the same way my man, tren e or hex fucks up my hard ons not to mention the sides are way more prevalent with the long ester. I’ve been pinning tren ace+mast p+test p 100+100+100 mg eod with minimal sides if any, but I pinned it 3 days in a row just to see if I would get the sides and boom, still get hard as a rock but can’t get a nut, acid reflux was almost immediately after the 3rd pinning. I will be back to eod this was just a kind of experiment because of the night and day difference in ace vs long ester, so I will chalk it up to the buildup of the long esters or pinning ace ed will give you sides. Once your tren e builds up in your body your going to get those sides, eod with ace on the other hand leaves your blood a lot quicker so when you pin the next dose you overlap a little but no where close to the buildup enanthate has. Just my 2 cents from experiences running all 3 esters.

You can do the same thing with anadrol ,eod, and cut sides way down.

Same happens to me, I get prolactin gyno too, caber helps me

You should stop taking ANADROL. Never combine it with TREN or DECA. Otherwise this issue will become worse and worse.

Can I ask you, if you have bloodwork on PROLACTIN level?

I see where you're going with this and I agree.. I wouldn't say never with this combination, but it can have effects with raising prolactin serum levels.. that was going to be what I was going to state.. he just may be a sensitive individual where this combination particularly is not made for HIM..

To the OP: I'm not sure how much longer you have with your cycle, but if you could just buckle down and ride it out and make the most out of your cycle then I would suggest doing that.. if your sex drive is more important you could bail on the tren, but that will take quite a few weeks to clear and even then an additional couple weeks for everything to possibly balance out... you might as well just ride this out and try to make the best out of your situation.. long esters loiter a lot longer and they have the tendency to activate sleeper cells and are there enzymes that aren't normally initiated..tren has multiple faces and it has a tendency to play both sides of the fence as either an agonist or antagonist of the PR's, at the same time Trenbolone can also effect your thyroid levels by decreasing T4 and T3 by almost one-third in some users and this alone can display a decrease in your libido.. you could make an attempt to treat your symptoms with caber and T4, but this is merely taking another drug just to mask side effects from another drug and it can turn into a vicious circle..

But I'm really curious on what your thyroid function was..
When you pulled Bloods did you get your thyroid function?

It’s been about 4 weeks since I’ve taken any anadrol. Prolactin is good but I don’t think I got thyroid function on my panel, I’ll double check. It’s just strange to me but I’m glad it’s not only me, I was a horny animal on ace like the first two guys said but this long ester just isn’t the same haha. And adding more test shouldn’t be necessary, I came back at almost 4100 total test so that can’t be it. I’ll probably just ride it out but it’s just been disappointing, ace is best for me definitely

Sorry I missed a few questions but yeah only on test and tren now. And I’ve ran adrol with tren ace and it was amazing, the only change here is the enanthate so it’s a little weird to me

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry I missed a few questions but yeah only on test and tren now. And I’ve ran adrol with tren ace and it was amazing, the only change here is the enanthate so it’s a little weird to me

I agree that adding more test is basically pointless.. it will do little to nothing.. You're already at supraphysiological levels, like seriously how much more will it improve?

I'm just making a speculation, but this is a reason why I always personally feel that long esters with some individuals can have more negative side effects because of their clearance time, and how much the hormone actually loiters, and the more it hangs around the greater chance that has with initiating other activations.. Short esters are in and out as we know, therefore last chance of agitating..

Too bad that you didn't pull a thyroid function test.. because it will be interesting to see where you're at..

The quickest relief would probably come from proviron, but mast or primo should help too.

These would have any bloke primed out and ready to torque in no time..

Ive been running 400mg Tren E per week for a little bit now and dont have any issues. Still horny and dick is working proper. Is it as bad as when Ive ran Ace..hard to say..I tend to be pretty horny regardless lol.

The quickest relief would probably come from proviron, but mast or primo should help too.

I wish I had some on hand, not even worth it to order some with only 4 weeks left. But definitely ace next time for me 👍🏼

I agree that adding more test is basically pointless.. it will do little to nothing.. You're already at supraphysiological levels, like seriously how much more will it improve?

I'm just making a speculation, but this is a reason why I always personally feel that long esters with some individuals can have more negative side effects because of their clearance time, and how much the hormone actually loiters, and the more it hangs around the greater chance that has with initiating other activations.. Short esters are in and out as we know, therefore last chance of agitating..

Too bad that you didn't pull a thyroid function test.. because it will be interesting to see where you're at..

Yeah I don’t see more test helping either. I lowered the tren dose about a week ago so maybe right towards the end of the cycle it’ll get better but who knows, this has been a rough one for sure. I’ll deal with my extra pins next time, I appreciate the help man

I wish I had some on hand, not even worth it to order some with only 4 weeks left. But definitely ace next time for me 👍🏼

If you only have four weeks left I would just capitalized on the gym and optimizing the most that you can for the time.. 4 weeks will fly by faster than you know so make the best of it..

You’re right. Then to pct or not....haha different issue

Back