• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MyoGen Labs is here

Steroidify Rep

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
myogen-products-available.png

MyoGen Labs is here: https://MyogenLabs.com/about/

We're proud to announce our official partnership with MyoGen Labs - #MuscleOrigins

Their first lab tested batch is already available with us at: https://steroidify.com/manufacturers/myogen_labs

468-x-60.gif

Their products will ship from our premium location, International Warehouse 1, the warehouse with a 100% Shipping Success Rate to USA in 2018.

Quality control at MyoGen starts long before the actual production of their products ever begins, with regular maintenance and control of all the machinery and hardware involved in the manufacturing process: https://MyogenLabs.com/quality/

The development and production processes are closely monitored. During product manufacturing, each step of the process is checked for compliance with pharmaceutical grade standards: https://MyogenLabs.com/launch/

Their laboratory in India utilizes the latest chromatographs. Every time raw material is procured, it undergoes comparison with the standard, post which it goes into manufacturing after satisfying all criteria. GMP certification also assures consumers of enhanced standards of production: https://MyogenLabs.com/bemax-mobile-app/

anabolic-revolution-is-coming-250x250.gif

Last edited:
Step 965 must have been set prices 30% higher than anything else so people who don’t know better will think if it cost more it must be the best available

PharmaComStore is an authorized distributor and business partner with MyoGen Labs, exactly like it is with several other labs and brands.
No it is not meant to be a dig against you and your lab but this sounds curious.

Why dont you guys change your name since you apparently dont sell Pharmacom anymore?

I asked this same question and never got a answer. Guess changing the domain name would throw a lot of people off. Then again it’s no different than saying “hey come on down to the Nike outlet and buy some Adidas” lol

As to the price of products those videos and advertising expenses when selling nothing creates a lot of overhead.

The days of $80 vials of test are way behind us and getting same product for nearly half the price from other reliable sources will not make it an easy sell regardless of marketing or hype.

I still don’t understand and never got a clear explanation as to why they don’t sell pcom gear anymore

As to the price of products those videos and advertising expenses when selling nothing creates a lot of overhead.

The days of $80 vials of test are way behind us and getting same product for nearly half the price from other reliable sources will not make it an easy sell regardless of marketing or hype.

Look at the list of sources.....more than ever. Websites and forums are overrun with sources. Way too much supply for those price points in this market.

Look at the list of sources.....more than ever. Websites and forums are overrun with sources. Way too much supply for those price points in this market.

I agree.

Remember World Pharma when he listed test-e at $130 for a 250mg/ml in a 10 ml vial?

That is laughable by today's standards. Went out of business because of much lower price points.

I am not into cheap gear, just that the market does not justify the price.

Why dont you guys change your name since you apparently dont sell Pharmacom anymore?

We did.

The company is now called "Pharma Community Store". Short version is "PharmaComStore", which replaced Pharmacom Store.

This company has been in business for 11 years and has the trust of several thousands of customers worldwide. Changing name entirely didn't seem like a wise business decision.

Feel free to disagree. :winkfinger:

I asked this same question and never got a answer. Guess changing the domain name would throw a lot of people off. Then again it’s no different than saying “hey come on down to the Nike outlet and buy some Adidas” lol

We have massively expanded our product line and we are now targeting more than the AAS clientele. Most of our customers these days are from search engines and social media and only a fraction of them heard of this famous lab with a very similar name with our store.
Our marketing has now expanded well across the forums we are members / sponsors of. Tens of Millions are using AAS worldwide, and all the 23 boards we are present on, there are REAL ACTIVE members up to 80k IN TOTAL ( * with at least 1 registration per month)

Also, based on our statistics, only up to 10% of internet customers buying AAS are accessing forums prior to their purchase ... so we highly doubt 90% of those will be somehow confused by some vague name similarities.

In addition to those above, the recent Google Medic algorithm update collapsed traffic by up to 70% on all major AAS forums, with NO EXCEPTION, since this summer ... therefore why we should be targeting through our name branding campaign a market section which is falling? You guys feel free to check public traffic statistics, numbers are at the lowest point for the last 4-5 years.

Pharma Com(munity) Store is a great name for our future plans and it has a great identity. However, we very much thank you for your suggestion.

I agree.

Remember World Pharma when he listed test-e at $130 for a 250mg/ml in a 10 ml vial?

That is laughable by today's standards. Went out of business because of much lower price points.

I am not into cheap gear, just that the market does not justify the price.

Demand is bigger than ever and growing year by year. You just need the brains to access the market.
These days you go out of business as a source if you are 1. idiot / 2. busted ... and not sure about the 1. either.

Last edited:
MyoGen's TESTOGEN 250 product being made at their GMP facility:

Testogen.jpg

Last edited:
We have massively expanded our product line and we are now targeting more than the AAS clientele. Most of our customers these days are from search engines and social media and only a fraction of them heard of this famous lab with a very similar name with our store.
Our marketing has now expanded well across the forums we are members / sponsors of. Tens of Millions are using AAS worldwide, and all the 23 boards we are present on, there are REAL ACTIVE members up to 80k IN TOTAL ( * with at least 1 registration per month)

Also, based on our statistics, only up to 10% of internet customers buying AAS are accessing forums prior to their purchase ... so we highly doubt 90% of those will be somehow confused by some vague name similarities.

In addition to those above, the recent Google Medic algorithm update collapsed traffic by up to 70% on all major AAS forums, with NO EXCEPTION, since this summer ... therefore why we should be targeting through our name branding campaign a market section which is falling? You guys feel free to check public traffic statistics, numbers are at the lowest point for the last 4-5 years.

Pharma Com(munity) Store is a great name for our future plans and it has a great identity. However, we very much thank you for your suggestion.

Demand is bigger than ever and growing year by year. You just need the brains to access the market.
These days you go out of business as a source if you are 1. idiot / 2. busted ... and not sure about the 1. either.
demand is bigger than ever and there are several great options for top shelf gear for a reasonable price. I don’t see anyone with a half of a brain paying that much for gear when you offer the same quality with other lines for half the price

no it just beats around the bush and does not state why y’all won’t carry pcom gear itself anymore which is what made you who you are. Nothing wrong with adding products but why not keep the best brand available and like I said the brand that made you. It makes no sense and not me but I’m sure you’ve lost customers over it

It's pretty clear, but I can try making it easier for you...

- Hey buddy, we've been doing business for 10 years and it's been great, but we've been thinking about adding other stuff.
- If you sell stuff from other brands, you can't sell our stuff.
- Ok, good luck.

It's basically that. Quite simple to understand.

If you read PCS reply, the vast majority of PCS customers do not come from forums.

I understand that folks like you or even myself, who've been on forums for a long time will always associate PCS with Pharmacom, but the general public couldn't care less. PharmaComStore is a strong brand with a strong SEO plan that has been going on for a while and changing name completely didn't look like the best decision.

Yes, some customers were lost and others were gained with the huge diversity of products, including pharma grade. Your average forum goer is a drop of water in the ocean of customers worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha. I wasn’t trying to bash pcom store just giving my input. As far as the MyoGen brand I think the only way it will ever really take off is if y’all run a promo and drop the prices to give everyone a chance to try it. I would definitely try it for a more reasonable price and I’m sure some would be repeat buyers after

Gotcha. I wasn’t trying to bash pcom store just giving my input.

Yeah, I know...

As far as the MyoGen brand I think the only way it will ever really take off is if y’all run a promo and drop the prices to give everyone a chance to try it. I would definitely try it for a more reasonable price and I’m sure some would be repeat buyers after

I'll tell you like it is, just forget I'm a rep...

At the end of the day it's your money and a free market. You shop around and you buy whatever appeals the most to you and your pocket. Of course the guys from MyoGen have heard comments about their prices just like we, the PCS team have heard comments about the prices on our site.

MyoGen provides videos of their facilities and a few other details trying to show you, the customer, that they have a good product.

PCS has hundreds and hundreds of stellar reviews on every forum out there with a strong price match policy. PCS also employs a great IT team, a very secure site, original products, warehouses from several parts of the globe, a re-shipment policy etc, etc...

But it's your money. You can buy from whoever you want. You can buy from a kitchen sink operation disguised as a proper lab. You can buy from someone with an old laptop using a coffee shop in Texas that will go down tomorrow morning with all your info.

Can a guy make good gear on his kitchen? Sure... Can a one guy local operation be relatively secure? Well, probably...

But a company that builds a huge GMP facility like MyoGen or one with dozens of employees like PCS cannot have the same price as your kitchen sink neighbor. And that's ok too... It's a big market. Give your money to the company that conquers your heart.

:winkfinger:

So how come pcom won’t let you sell there gear If y’all carry other brands but other stores are allowed to do it?

Back