• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

swapping compounds during cycle

TJRiggs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm about ready to start my next cycle here in the next week or so, I've been thinking about swapping a compound in the middle of my cycle. Wanted to know what you guys think? All these compounds but one I have run before and Ill be running the New one first and swapping it out at week 10.

Original Cycle Plan

D-bol 50mg ED 1 - 4
Test E 750mg EW 1 - 12
Deca 300mg EW 1 - 10 (------New Compound
Aromasin 25 x 3 1 - 4
Aromasin 25 x 1 maybe x 2 (5 - 20) depending on how bloods look at week 5 after Dbol is dropped

But I got to thinking I could run a longer cycle 1 - 20 weeks and swap Tren in place of the Deca for the remainder of the cycle at week 10. I've run everything before except for the Deca but 300mg is not a big dose but still should give great results. I do have Caber left over from when I run my last Dbol/Test/Tren cycle. I just never needed it

D-bol 50mg ED 1 - 4
Test E 750mg EW 1 - 20
Deca 300mg EW 1 - 10
Tren E 200mg EW 10 - 20

Last edited:
IDK bro.... if in 10 weeks you will have gotten what you want out of the Deca, then switch it out. If you haven't then take it the whole way and enjoy it.

And run the Tren another time.

it would depend on your goals bro.

you can always do 8-10 weeks of npp then switch it for tren Hex or tren A

I understand and thanks for the feed back guys. I want to bulk and pack on as much mass as possible, I have a very fast metabolism and I've got my diet all worked out. How long can I run Deca, I chose the compounds in this cycle purely for packing on mass. I just thought that 10 - 12 weeks was it as far as running Deca but if I can still gain mass after 12 weeks, Then beam me up Scottie any suggestions on the duration. I'm still learning so any constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Blood panels will dictate how long you can or should be running anything.
Are you planning on PCT or cruising afterwards?

I am not a fan of cycling more than 12 weeks when on long esters.

There is a lot of research and data that proves myostatin levels start to peak by then and your uptake of AAS diminish greatly.

I say finish what you are doing now, give your system the ability to clear the myostatin and start over again with desired compounds.

Ive done it a few times....an example would be running a stack of oils like with tren in it. maybe after 8 weeks of tren and ive had enough of it, I might switch out the tren for NNP.

i would bridge it.run the deca til week 12, and start the tren at week 10

IML Gear Cream!
That's what I was thinking about in the beginning, I've run all these compounds except for Deca. My first cycle with switching compounds.

My best blast cycles come after a good time off.

It's hard because of wait time but it is well worth it.

I am not a fan of cycling more than 12 weeks when on long esters.

There is a lot of research and data that proves myostatin levels start to peak by then and your uptake of AAS diminish greatly.

I say finish what you are doing now, give your system the ability to clear the myostatin and start over again with desired compounds.

Thanks Skip, Ill start researching more on this, I read that your receptors get burned out but thought maybe that was on a very long run 20+ week cycles.

Thanks for your advice guys, I'll see how my body does with the Deca, get my bloods done about week 5 after the Dbol is dropped. I'll adjust my AI and go from there.

My best blast cycles come after a good time off.

It's hard because of wait time but it is well worth it.

I been off everything for almost 4 months, this should be a good one. I PCT'd last time but with my levels beginning to drop with age I'm just going to start blast and cruising.

Back