• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains GC Log

Upper Loading "A"

Incline DB 90*10,8(+4,+2rep)
Floor Press 70*15(+5rep)
BB Row 245*8,7(+20lb)
Pull up 10,8(+2rep)
Behind Neck Smith 155*10,10(+20lb)
RDR 55*30(+5lb)
CGBP 205*10,9(+20lb)

Good session

Busy day around here so gotta get back to it!!

Rest day no training, just work at eating

Meal #1
3 Whole Eggs
Cup Whites
1/2 Cup Oats

Blended up and drank it to save time.

Packing meals then off to tackle the day!!

Have a good one Boys, kill it!!!

IML Gear Cream!
8oz Chicken Breast
60g Almonds

Pic won't upload ..but you know how it looks lol

At least we don’t have to see your sweaty panties.

Hex is coming at ya! She will creep up💪

8oz Chicken Breast
60g Almonds

Pic won't upload ..but you know how it looks lol

At least we don’t have to see your sweaty panties.

Hex is coming at ya! She will creep up💪

Lol it was a meal pic...But yeah the Hex is in full swing for sure. I am soaking the bed every night like crazy.

I love tren and all the good, the bad, and the ugly that comes along with it lol.

Rise and Grind Fellas.

Lower Loading"A" going down after work today.

Been getting on and off sleep, soaked in sweat etc..Hex is rocking and rolling lol, so been hard to get up and hit the gym first thing in the AM. Will get back to that routine but going in the afternoon sometimes lets me get some extra needed sleep.

Have a good one guys!! Kick some ass today.

Rise and Grind Fellas.

Lower Loading"A" going down after work today.

Been getting on and off sleep, soaked in sweat etc..Hex is rocking and rolling lol, so been hard to get up and hit the gym first thing in the AM. Will get back to that routine but going in the afternoon sometimes lets me get some extra needed sleep.

Have a good one guys!! Kick some ass today.
So dumb question cuz I've only ran Tren twice, but maybe you know the answer. Why do the sweats come more intense at night when we're sleeping? I'm like you, soaking the sheets every night now after the 3rd week or so on blast.. I'm not complaining because honestly it's just more laundry to do, but curious why it intensifies at night...have a good session today my friend

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

So dumb question cuz I've only ran Tren twice, but maybe you know the answer. Why do the sweats come more intense at night when we're sleeping? I'm like you, soaking the sheets every night now after the 3rd week or so on blast.. I'm not complaining because honestly it's just more laundry to do, but curious why it intensifies at night...have a good session today my friend

I honestly have no idea man, thats a good question though. Maybe someone can chime in with a good answer. But yeah its way worse at night.

I honestly have no idea man, thats a good question though. Maybe someone can chime in with a good answer. But yeah its way worse at night.

Magnesium may help with night sweats to some extent. Works for some, not others.

Vision has provided some thermoregulation details in the past:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/51428-Trenbolone-and-the-relation-with-Bad-Dreams/page2?highlight=Thermoregulation

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...ren-(the-benefits)?highlight=Thermoregulation

Get Shredded!

I think it had something to do with going horizontal lol. Nah I don't know, but less carbs at night helps, and maybe this below...
I've been talking magnesium at night lately and had less sweats than I've ever had with tren. Very interesting!

Got rained out at work...FML

Lower Loading "A"

Squat Machine 12Plates*10,6(+90lb)
Squat Widow 8Plates*20(+45lb)
Close Leg Press 600*10,9(+2,+1rep)
Lying Leg Curl 160*8,7 drop on 2nd set(+2,+1rep)
Adductor 175(Stack)*10,10
Calf Press Uni 100*15,15,15,15 with 2min stretch between sets(+10lb)
Ez Cable Curl 110*15,12(+10lb)

Upper Pump

Great session!!!

7oz Chicken Breast
1/2 Cup Jasmine Rice

Attachments

• 20190821_173730.jpg
    20190821_173730.jpg
    715.6 KB · Views: 29
Rest day, no training.

2 meals down so far

3 Whole Eggs
Cup Whites
1/2 Cup Oats

60g Whey
2Tbs Natty

Meals packed, off to work.

Have a good one Fellas!!

Couple meals from today

Also this little guy decided to come say whats up on my lunch.

Attachments

• 20190822_120543.jpg
    20190822_120543.jpg
    677.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190822_140301.jpg
    20190822_140301.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190822_120622.jpg
    20190822_120622.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20190822_160130.jpg
    20190822_160130.jpg