• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains GC Log

Have you ever seen a grown man paint his toenails blue? Stand by.

Just got done doing the same thing. I was going to buy Shrimp today but it was hard to spend the cash haha. Maybe once I get sick of chicken, lately been cooking franks red hot into the chicken and that’s been great.

Looking forward to seeing you move forward from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats up Fellas..phew been a long day. First off had to make up Mondays session today and hitting today's sessi9n tomorrow then back to normal..also didnt make it this AM before work so had to go in after a full days work which is never fun..BUT we made progress and all is well.

Was supposed to have update pics today but got a new phone and took pics this morning...went to send them to coach on my lunch and they are nowhere to be found in my gallery?!?!?...Apparantly my gf didnt confirm to save the photos when she took them...So we shall try again tomorrow, talk about frustrating!!! Almost slapped the bitch lol jk jk jk

Heres tonight's session

Upper Loading "B"
HS Flat (declines being repadded) 3 plates ea side * 9,5
HS Dip 200*20
HS CGPD 125 ea side*8,8
HS Rack Pull 8 Plates*10,10
DB Shoulder Press 70*8,6
Cable Upright Row 100*15,15

Lower Pump

Good session, since going back on the weights to improve form numbers have been up and down.
So going to make these my fresh start point to start moving forward from.

Pretty exhausted, shower, food, sleep.

Ill get you pics in the AM coach!!! My apologies.

Looks good GT. Your pics are in the cloud. I’ll find them for you. LOL

Morning Boys,

Here is how we are currently looking

214lbs

So weight went up since last week...Gotta be honest, since adding that 20 lbs..I felt so fucked and just wanted the weight to drop that I ended up skipping some meals and basically starved myself here and there..so now back to regular meals weight went up some..I know that wasnt a smart move on my part..hindsight is 20/20

Also Bacne has been acting up a little bit so gotta get in the tanning bed etc and get that under control.

Training tonight!

Attachments

• 20190711_063051.jpg
    20190711_063051.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
  • 20190711_063109.jpg
    20190711_063109.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Here was Breakfast

3 Whole Eggs
Cup Whites
1/2 Cup Oats( in my belly)

Attachments

• 20190711_080029.jpg
    20190711_080029.jpg
    852 KB · Views: 24
Morning Boys,

Here is how we are currently looking

214lbs

So weight went up since last week...Gotta be honest, since adding that 20 lbs..I felt so fucked and just wanted the weight to drop that I ended up skipping some meals and basically starved myself here and there..so now back to regular meals weight went up some..I know that wasnt a smart move on my part..hindsight is 20/20

Also Bacne has been acting up a little bit so gotta get in the tanning bed etc and get that under control.

Training tonight!
Welcome back bro.. it's go time..did u have bacne when you were in your teens or did it only pop up when u started AAS? I had it horrible before I ever touched any hormones and then it went away from like 23-30 yrs old..but soon as I started cycling bam, back and face broke out bad..I went to dermo and they put me on doxycycline, which helped alot, but i built up a tolerance and it stopped working..didn't want to, but had to go with accutane because I was getting those big deep cystic acne and was starting to leave scars..I'm not telling u to go that route, but I haven't had any bacne since, not even one zit.. occasionally now I'll get some small breakouts around my chin when I'm blasting but that's it..I always keep a stash of 20mg accutane in case that bitch comes back

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Time for an underwear change...I'm getting pm's from customers about possible skid marks on those panties.:popcorn:

Welcome back bro.. it's go time..did u have bacne when you were in your teens or did it only pop up when u started AAS? I had it horrible before I ever touched any hormones and then it went away from like 23-30 yrs old..but soon as I started cycling bam, back and face broke out bad..I went to dermo and they put me on doxycycline, which helped alot, but i built up a tolerance and it stopped working..didn't want to, but had to go with accutane because I was getting those big deep cystic acne and was starting to leave scars..I'm not telling u to go that route, but I haven't had any bacne since, not even one zit.. occasionally now I'll get some small breakouts around my chin when I'm blasting but that's it..I always keep a stash of 20mg accutane in case that bitch comes back

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Brotha...Never had acne aside from a few small ones as a teen until I started using Testosterone, it comes and goes randomly, seems the more stable my pin schedule is I.E pinning same time each day etc the better

Actually ran accutane once and it fucked my bloodwork up bad and didnt work very well...but it was Research Chem stuff...I know how to remedy it, just gotta quit being lazy and make it a priority...Thanks Homie

- - - Updated - - -

Time for an underwear change...I'm getting pm's from customers about possible skid marks on those panties.:popcorn:

Lol I buy the Hanes 10packs and Walmart..Theyre always fresh haha

Ok..I’ll let your fans know👍

Thanks Brotha...Never had acne aside from a few small ones as a teen until I started using Testosterone, it comes and goes randomly, seems the more stable my pin schedule is I.E pinning same time each day etc the better

Actually ran accutane once and it fucked my bloodwork up bad and didnt work very well...but it was Research Chem stuff...I know how to remedy it, just gotta quit being lazy and make it a priority...Thanks Homie

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I buy the Hanes 10packs and Walmart..Theyre always fresh haha

Yeah well GainTrain's fans brought it to my attention about the skid marks....I had to pass it on:roflmao:

Came to check up on GTs log and all I see is ldog talking about his underwear

“That’s just who you are, who you are, baby”

IML Gear Cream!
Came to check up on GTs log and all I see is ldog talking about his underwear

LoL Right, Ldog is officially obsessed with my underwear, he keeps asking me to send him some worn after a workout..I keep telling him no but he doesnt listen 😅😅😅😅..PS My underwear are ALWAYS clean 😘😘😘lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah well GainTrain's fans brought it to my attention about the skid marks....I had to pass it on:roflmao:

I think youre the only one concerned with my underwear lol 😘😘😘 Want a sniff?

- - - Updated - - -

Blast officially starts Monday!!!! Time get NASTY!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not judging...

👄👄😘😘❤❤

Alright boys..as you probably noticed I have been pretty quiet around here lately, just wanted to step away and regroup. As much as I love the forums, its nice to put the phone down occasionally. But that never lasts too long lol

Things are just about to heat up over here, so its time to get back to logging the grind and showing you fellas how it's done lol

Chicken in the Crock Pot, 7lbs of Shrimp. CHOOOCHOOO All aboard the gaintrain!!!
I can't even afford 7 pds of shrimp right now.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Whats up Fellas..phew been a long day. First off had to make up Mondays session today and hitting today's sessi9n tomorrow then back to normal..also didnt make it this AM before work so had to go in after a full days work which is never fun..BUT we made progress and all is well.

Was supposed to have update pics today but got a new phone and took pics this morning...went to send them to coach on my lunch and they are nowhere to be found in my gallery?!?!?...Apparantly my gf didnt confirm to save the photos when she took them...So we shall try again tomorrow, talk about frustrating!!! Almost slapped the bitch lol jk jk jk

Heres tonight's session

Upper Loading "B"
HS Flat (declines being repadded) 3 plates ea side * 9,5
HS Dip 200*20
HS CGPD 125 ea side*8,8
HS Rack Pull 8 Plates*10,10
DB Shoulder Press 70*8,6
Cable Upright Row 100*15,15

Lower Pump

Good session, since going back on the weights to improve form numbers have been up and down.
So going to make these my fresh start point to start moving forward from.

Pretty exhausted, shower, food, sleep.

Ill get you pics in the AM coach!!! My apologies.
I saw pics and "slap a bitch" and
Thought "oh shit, here we go."
Hey at least it was just update shots lol

I can't even afford 7 pds of shrimp right now.

I get a pretty good deal on it when buying in bulk, but yeah its definitely more of a treat for me than an everyday deal...Glad Chicken Breast is only $1.79lb lol

You so crazy white boy.....I have lots of interests but your dirty panties aint it!!!

Kill it starting Monday!

LoL Right, Ldog is officially obsessed with my underwear, he keeps asking me to send him some worn after a workout..I keep telling him no but he doesnt listen ..PS My underwear are ALWAYS clean lol

- - - Updated - - -

I think youre the only one concerned with my underwear lol  Want a sniff?

- - - Updated - - -

Blast officially starts Monday!!!! Time get NASTY!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

❤❤

Back