• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gaintrains GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Cardio done, Meal #1 down

Dont forget to take your Vitamins!!!

Attachments

• 20190716_085156.jpg
    20190716_085156.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 37
Morning!!

Another day off work, rain rain rain up in here. So got to sleep in again!!! Just waking up, coffee, meal, shower, training, cardio, more food, sleep. Thats what my day will consist of.

I will report back after training today!

Get Shredded!
Morning!!

Another day off work, rain rain rain up in here. So got to sleep in again!!! Just waking up, coffee, meal, shower, training, cardio, more food, sleep. Thats what my day will consist of.

Nice bro...us in the exterior trades hate the rain..only when it's very rare and for a day it's cool to get a day off..but you know, no work no pay.. your gonna like that HEX. The sides are so minimal..very different feeling than Ace..it's go time bro

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Sounds like perfect day to me!

Morning!!

Nice bro...us in the exterior trades hate the rain..only when it's very rare and for a day it's cool to get a day off..but you know, no work no pay.. your gonna like that HEX. The sides are so minimal..very different feeling than Ace..it's go time bro

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Tell me about it Bro, it rains alot where I am at too, so the exterior season is pretty short, then on to Interiors. No pay sucks ass for sure. 2 pins down today, really excited, I do get sides from Ace and E but honestly I just suck it up and deal with it. Curious to see how this compares, everyone says way less sides...we shall see. GAME TIME!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like perfect day to me!

Absolutely, no complaints here.

Lower Loading "A" in the books.

Good session, left with a wicked leg pump. Ever since dropping Barbell Squats activation of the muscles has been insane. Wish I had a Safety Bar to try though!

Squat Machine 10 Plates*8,8
Squat Widow 6 Plates+50lbs*21
Smith Lunge 185*8,8
Extensions 170*20
Lying Leg Curl 165*10
Abductors 175*12,12,12
Adductor 125*12,12,13
Db Skulls 37.5*10
Rope Ext 70*20
Preacher Curl 45*10
DB Hammer Curl 32.5*15,15

These will be our starting numbers to progress from this cycle.

Time to hit cardio and food.

Good session, left with a wicked leg pump. Ever since dropping Barbell Squats activation of the muscles has been insane. Wish I had a Safety Bar to try though!

Smith Lunge 185*8,8
Extensions 170*20
Lying Leg Curl 165*10
Abductors 175*12,12,12
Adductor 125*12,12,13
Db Skulls 37.5*10
Rope Ext 70*20
Preacher Curl 45*10

Ready to switch the training?

Rise and Grind Fellas!!!

Finally back to work today, rest day from training, 30mins Cardio on the agenda for today though.

2nd pin was yesterday, no PIP or issues talk about, smooth sailing per usual.

Not much else to report. Go make the most of the day!!

Last edited:
Rise and Grind Fellas!!!

Finally back to work today, rest day from training, 30mins Cardio on the agenda for today though.

2nd pin was yesterday, no PIP or issues talk about, smooth sailing per usual.

Not much else to report. Go make the most of the day!!

Thanks for passing the rain over this way

“That’s just who you are, who you are, baby”

Smith Lunge 185*8,8
Extensions 170*20
Lying Leg Curl 165*10
Abductors 175*12,12,12
Adductor 125*12,12,13
Db Skulls 37.5*10
Rope Ext 70*20
Preacher Curl 45*10

Nice work man! I will be following for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now you just owe me gas money since I can’t walk to the closer gym without turning into a mop on my way back to work!

“That’s just who you are, who you are, baby”

👍👍👍👍

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work man! I will be following for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Brotha!!

- - - Updated - - -

Meals

Attachments

• 20190718_080839.jpg
    20190718_080839.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
GT...Do you drink coffee or use pre workouts?

GT...Do you drink coffee or use pre workouts?

Just a cup of coffee in the AM when I wake up. No pre workouts etc.. I quit all caffeine awhile back, but since training first thing in the morning Ive added a cup in the morning before I train.

understood.

Just a cup of coffee in the AM when I wake up. No pre workouts etc.. I quit all caffeine awhile back, but since training first thing in the morning Ive added a cup in the morning before I train.

Back