• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gaintrains GC Log

What's up Fellas,

So after some more talk and figuring things out for the future, it looks like I am going to be putting this chapter of logging to a close. It has been a seriously awesome time working with GC, I could not be happier with how everything went this past year and am sad to see it end, but its time to move on.

I wish everyone here in the GC forum nothing but loads of success and hope you all accomplish your goal(keep using GC gear and you absolutely will!!)

Anyway I will still be around doing my thing and let's see what the future holds!!

Thanks again GC, Ldog, all the GC Fellas and everyone who has followed this log. I would call this log a success!!!

Take care Fellas

GT OUT!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks bro.

What's up Fellas,

So after some more talk and figuring things out for the future, it looks like I am going to be putting this chapter of logging to a close. It has been a seriously awesome time working with GC, I could not be happier with how everything went this past year and am sad to see it end, but its time to move on.

I wish everyone here in the GC forum nothing but loads of success and hope you all accomplish your goal(keep using GC gear and you absolutely will!!)

Anyway I will still be around doing my thing and let's see what the future holds!!

Thanks again GC, Ldog, all the GC Fellas and everyone who has followed this log. I would call this log a success!!!

Take care Fellas

GT OUT!!!!

Definitely a success bro! Look forward to following your other log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up Fellas,

Take care Fellas

GT OUT!!!!
GT never leaves the GainTrain Station...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back