• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Gaintrains GC Log

Get Shredded!
This log has so much diversity...I feel honored to be a part of it. Gear,food,bowel movements,unity tattoos,blue toenails....I love it.

Thanks man, lol..Gotta keep it real and alive in here. I am honored to have a log in the GC sub forum.

💪 we're just making gains and having fun...life is good!

Thanks man, lol..Gotta keep it real and alive in here. I am honored to have a log in the GC sub forum.

I haven't been to church in my entire life..I guess if you're gonna start late GC has def been a good one to pop my cherry

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Best Church around...consider this your Baptism!!😉😉

Nothing much to report today. Just another day, no training today. Coach is setting up our new training routine and we will be starting that next week. Excited to see what he comes up with...I know its gonna be brutal...lol...I am ready!!

Reactions: GGG
Get fired up!

Nothing much to report today. Just another day, no training today. Coach is setting up our new training routine and we will be starting that next week. Excited to see what he comes up with...I know its gonna be brutal...lol...I am ready!!

Boom!!! Whats up Brothers. We are back. Had our deload/rest week....Feeling great and ready to get after it.

Today will be our first session of the new training program coach set up..looks awesome, running behind this morning but will report back after training here in a little bit.

Also really gonna step this log up, so get ready. Alot more meals, updates, etc,etc...Time to really get after it.

Thanks for following along guys.

Also bloods were pulled this AM so be on the lookout for those results.

214.5 this AM

Attachments

• 20190211_115238.jpg
    20190211_115238.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
IML Gear Cream!
Meal #1
500g Egg Whites
2tbs PB
Blended up

Attachments

• 20190211_122100.jpg
    20190211_122100.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 35
Keep it coming bro! Looking excellent!

First session of the new training routine is in the books. Really enjoyed it. Felt great.

Coach set things up so we have alternating weeks an A and B week.

Here is Upper Loading "A"

WGPD 180*8,8
Meadow Row 90*8,8
Db Inc Press 100*8,8
Dips BW*12
Smith Military Press 135*10,10
Lat Raises 20*15,15

Lower Pump after..We are now doing "5's" for pump sets...5 full reps, 5 reps in the bottom half..4 full, 4 bottom etc etc down to 1 in a continuous set. Felt AMAZING

All around felt awesome

Post Training Shake= 2.5Cup Egg Whites, 2.5Cups Fruity Pebbles, 1 Banana

Attachments

• 20190211_142954.jpg
    20190211_142954.jpg
    510.8 KB · Views: 27
First session of the new training routine is in the books. Really enjoyed it. Felt great.

Coach set things up so we have alternating weeks an A and B week.

Here is Upper Loading "A"

WGPD 180*8,8
Meadow Row 90*8,8
Db Inc Press 100*8,8
Dips BW*12
Smith Military Press 135*10,10
Lat Raises 20*15,15

Lower Pump after..We are now doing "5's" for pump sets...5 full reps, 5 reps in the bottom half..4 full, 4 bottom etc etc down to 1 in a continuous set. Felt AMAZING

All around felt awesome

Post Training Shake= 2.5Cup Egg Whites, 2.5Cups Fruity Pebbles, 1 Banana
Perfect timing..was on my way to store to grab things..I love me some Chex but I'm interested in trying these things you call (fruity pebbles) ...look good man, keep it up

Perfect timing..was on my way to store to grab things..I love me some Chex but I'm interested in trying these things you call (fruity pebbles) ...look good man, keep it up

Thanks Brother..yeah the Fruity Pebbles and egg white shakes are a real treat. Youll enjoy it. Same to you Brother, were all in this together!!!!

You guys been watching Brokeback Mountain? Lots of man love today!

Thanks Brother..yeah the Fruity Pebbles and egg white shakes are a real treat. Youll enjoy it. Same to you Brother, were all in this together!!!!

Fuckin Homos....

Meal #4

8oz Sirloin
1.5 Cups Jasmine Rice
Banana

Attachments

• 20190211_183456.jpg
    20190211_183456.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 27
Oh man....low blow. Must be the snow that has my bro messed up in the head😂

Fuckin deja vu..I had to jump back and forth from both threads to make sure I wasnt seeing shit lol..you and T.O posted the same comment on diff threads lol

Omg dude...how in the world did that happen? I'm seeing things and feel so confused.

Trying this tomorrow AM. Sounds great! Do y'all use ice to make it nice and cold?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Trying this tomorrow AM. Sounds great! Do y'all use ice to make it nice and cold?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

I do yeah..just about 4-6 is all I use. I am using Banana right now for fruit, but frozen blueberries are my favorite with it, then no ice.

2.5 Cups Egg Whites
2.5 Cups Fruity Pebbles
Cup Frozen Blueberries

Blend that bitch up....its seriously delicious.

Back