• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gaintrains GC Log

IML Gear Cream!
Oh man....TO is trying to go for the huge gains. What would you wife do if she saw you painting your toenails blue?

+70 lbs with blue toenail and beard or does it not work like that?

Oh man....TO is trying to go for the huge gains. What would you wife do if she saw you painting your toenails blue?
Honestly? Probably shake her head, remain silent and move on with her day the same way she does with all of my stupid antics.

She may have a problem when she sees my new unity tattoo though.

Hahaha, get some neck and hand tatts while your at it. Shell love it 🤪🤪

- - - Updated - - -

lol...yeah I noticed that...GT doesn't want to talk about it much.:coffee:

Different days, different person is all...There can still be meaning found in it, just not so much the original meaning

Lets just say there is UNITY between you and Gearchurch!💪

Hahaha, get some neck and hand tatts while your at it. Shell love it 浪浪

- - - Updated - - -

Different days, different person is all...There can still be meaning found in it, just not so much the original meaning

Rest day today, will get some pics posted here, been running around like a headless chicken this weekend and havent had much time to breath it feels like.

Also going to be pulling bloods this week and will get those results posted as soon as they are available.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend thus far. Enjoy.

Thanks bro!

Rest day today, will get some pics posted here, been running around like a headless chicken this weekend and havent had much time to breath it feels like.

Also going to be pulling bloods this week and will get those results posted as soon as they are available.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend thus far. Enjoy.

Got some changes coming from coach this week so figured I would update.

Taking a deload/rest week and will only being training 2 times which will be our Intensity days. Diet remains the same...except for a Free Meal after Lower Intensity...should be good to let the CNS rest and get ready to come back and break some numbers.

Sounds like a great idea. I do this about every 3 months.

Got some changes coming from coach this week so figured I would update.

Taking a deload/rest week and will only being training 2 times which will be our Intensity days. Diet remains the same...except for a Free Meal after Lower Intensity...should be good to let the CNS rest and get ready to come back and break some numbers.

Update...dropped some water weight these last few days and pretty strapped on cash until Friday so doing my best to get all my meals in.

Attachments

• 20190205_102030.jpg
    20190205_102030.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
3/4 cup Oats
2 Whole Eggs
Cup Egg Whites

Attachments

• 20190205_113526.jpg
    20190205_113526.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40
Should I start posting pics of all my shits throughout the days? Lol
My friend used to send pics of his weekly heroin shit and call it his dope baby. Just reminded me LOL

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

Wow...sounds painful. Balls? Not sure what that is😢

Lmao i sat on my balls while doing lat pull downs today. Hcg is working.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I'm good GR....no visual images needed💪

QUOTE=GainTrain;1479694]Should I start posting pics of all my shits throughout the days? Lol[/QUOTE]

This log has so much diversity...I feel honored to be a part of it. Gear,food,bowel movements,unity tattoos,blue toenails....I love it.

Wow...sounds painful. Balls? Not sure what that is😢

- - - Updated - - -

I'm good GR....no visual images needed💪

QUOTE=GainTrain;1479694]Should I start posting pics of all my shits throughout the days? Lol
[/QUOTE]

Good answer lol, Don't worry I wouldnt post pics of my shit anyways 😁😁

Back