• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st Comp prep Log

Yeah Beard stays.

Wife will kill me if i trim or shave it 藍

Awesome. So few guys have *any* hair on stage. I've often wondered if it would be the thing that might make someone stand out from the crowd or just be a hindrance to scoring. :thinking:

Awesome. So few guys have *any* hair on stage. I've often wondered if it would be the thing that might make someone stand out from the crowd or just be a hindrance to scoring. :thinking:

Yeah idk bro , good point.

Hmmm mm.

hey guys , so ill be logging my 1st ever Prep for a show in late March meaning im 14 weeks out of course ill be using Monster Labs products 

week 14 -8
test E 600g
npp 450mg
mast 450mg

weeks 8 - 1
test e 600mg
test P 300mg
tren A 350mg
mast p 350mg

last 3-4 weeks ill add winstrol and maybe some Anavar.

im also on 15iu hgh (German labs) weekly.

doses will probably change , ill post my diet and trainning a lil bit later today as well as starting pics.
You started at 227 pounds. What is your weight, now?

Also, are you still sticking to this gear usage? That shows 900 mg a week of test all the way to the last week before the show (600test e and 300 test p)? You aren't going to drop all testosterone 2-3 weeks out?

What is "German labs" hgh? Is it working for you? How are you dosing 15 iu a week? So many a day, or 5 iu three times, or what?

You started at 227 pounds. What is your weight, now?

Also, are you still sticking to this gear usage? That shows 900 mg a week of test all the way to the last week before the show (600test e and 300 test p)? You aren't going to drop all testosterone 2-3 weeks out?

What is "German labs" hgh? Is it working for you? How are you dosing 15 iu a week? So many a day, or 5 iu three times, or what?

Currently 200.5lbs .

Gear wise , im using
1ml of Monster labs Rip stack
(100mg test p , 100mg tren a , 100mg mast p ) EOD

Also started 50mg winstrol at 5 weeks out,
Ill add 50mg proviron 4 weeks out .

German labs is a brand my coach likes, i havent done labs on it , but it seems to be working great

Im doing 2iu in the am and 2iu before bed , 7 days per week.

Not sure if or when ill stop my injectables and/or Orals , it will depend in how i look.

45 minutes of HIIT?

Are we talking interval training? If so no wonder you've got no energy..... That's a rediculos amount of stress on the body.

100% correct. Your are going to cannibalize yourself, even if you are on a ton of gear. Try this: Do 20 minutes of HIIT followed by 20 minutes of lower intensity cardio. That means walking on the treadmill at a moderate incline. Keep your heart rate at a bit more than 70% o VO2 max.

Did you take any before pics at 227 pounds from the front? The only one on the first page is from the back. I am just curious what a visual difference the 27 pounds made. The first front pic is on page 3, and you were already down 20 pounds.

Get Shredded!
Did you take any before pics at 227 pounds from the front? The only one on the first page is from the back. I am just curious what a visual difference the 27 pounds made. The first front pic is on page 3, and you were already down 20 pounds.

This is where i started

Looking great man!!.💪🏻💪🏻

Nice!!!

Sorry I normally do not read logs so I am going to be lazy.

What is diet during this time and what style training?

Looking great! That is the look I work for, good aesthetics and size.

Last edited:
Nice!!!

Sorry I normally do not read logs so I am going to be lazy.

What is diet during this time and what style training?

Looking great! That is the look I work for, good aesthetics and size.

Thanks skip!

Ill write down my diet , but its nothing special.

High Protein ,sources are egg whites , chicken breast , turkey and bison , Fats are low come from eggs , pb and traces in meats. Carbs are medium to low , white rice , sweet potatoe and oats.

Trainning is a classic bro split

Thanks skip!

Ill write down my diet , but its nothing special.

High Protein ,sources are egg whites , chicken breast , turkey and bison , Fats are low come from eggs , pb and traces in meats. Carbs are medium to low , white rice , sweet potatoe and oats.

Trainning is a classic bro split
Great progress brotha, I’m currently 6 weeks out myself

How you feeling bro?
Doing Classic ?
I’m making it bro, had a little set back with my hospital stay but I think I’ll be bringing my best to date! I changed coaches this season and it’s a noticeable difference. I’m doing physique.

I’m making it bro, had a little set back with my hospital stay but I think I’ll be bringing my best to date! I changed coaches this season and it’s a noticeable difference. I’m doing physique.

Thats awesome bro, got any pics?

Im not too happy with my coach right now. Thinking about getting a diff one for next comp

Sunday Funday ! Zero carbs today. Yayy!

1hr fasted steady cardio.

Need to pick up a few things from Costco and prep chicken breast , lean ground turkey and bison for the week.

4 weeks out

Need to pick up a few things from Costco and prep chicken breast , lean ground turkey and bison for the week.

4 weeks out
I'm sensing a boat load of sarcasm out of your no carb yayy.

Rough.

4 weeks out
How you feeling bud?

How you feeling bud?

Feeling good overall brother , just 4 weeks out , i got this.

Dieting is harder than i anticipated specially now with low carbs , cravings are crazy, my mouth waters just thinking about food...

Next time ill need a coach that can do carb cycling ;)

Last edited:
Feeling good overall brother , just 4 weeks out , i got this.

Dieting is harder than i anticipated specially now with low carbs , cravings are crazy, my mouth waters just thinking about food...

Next time ill need a coach that can do carb cycling ;)
I think I know a guy

Back