• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Comp prep Log

IML Gear Cream!
Diet has been on point , trainning was great today , did some shoulders and abs.

20mins hiit cardio post wo

for some reason my GH shots around belly button are starting to hurt , gonna have to pin GH somewhere else , maybe IM.

still grinding.

today was ArmDay. Diet is going great. im already sick of fish.

gonna stick to Chicken breast this week.

217.5lbs this AM

bis/tris

*Rope Curls superset with Rope extensions- Just a nice warm up here to get things going.
sets of each with 20 reps each. Back to back. Rest 30 sec between set. Make sure you are
feeling the biceps and triceps muscle being worked. As always. Learn to feel that tension and
hold it through entire movements.

*Incline DB curls (both arms together) 4 working sets 15-20 reps. Bench should be at 45 angle
keep shoulders back and chest up. Elbows should also be back. Curl both arms up together and
and slowly release down. Remember to keep tension on the bicep.. when you reach the full
extension do not swing the DB’s up or use shoulder rotation to pull them up.. If your front
deltoids get involved your set is done.

*Dips (machine or free) 4 sets to 15-20 reps. Do not lean to far forward on these. Let the triceps
do the work not your chest or shoulders. I want a very slow negative on these with a hard
squeeze and as always.. keep tension on the muscle being worked.

*Standing Ez bar Curls- 4 sets 15-20 reps. I want your chest up and shoulders back here. Do
not swing the weight up and down. Your torso should remain stationary and only biceps doing
the work. Do not pause at the bottom and do not let the bar bounce of your legs. Control the
weight up and down.
*Skull deads- EZ bar- 4 sets to 15-20 reps. Laying with your back on the floor you will have a
loaded ez bar behind your head. Just like a traditional skull crusher you extend the bar over
your chest and then lower it back down but with these I want you to lower the bar to the floor
right behind your head and control it slowly until it taps the floor. Then back up again. Keep your
elbows in on these. Do not allow the flare out.
*Standing Hammer curls super set with Db triceps kickbacks- 3 sets each with 20 reps each.
This one will be all about pumping blood into the muscle. 20 seconds rest between sets only. Don’t forget to increase weight each set.. If you want to add to this for an even better finisher. Add an extra 3 sets with a pyramid down in weight immedia

12 weeks out

cardio 25mins 5x week

diet changes as follow

m1
1 egg whole
225g whites
80g oats

m2
SP 250g
ch B 120g
veggies

m3
rice 150g
ch b
120g
veggies

m4 pwo
turkey 97% 145g
rice 275g

m6 postwo
whites 315g
rice 275g

m6
bison 175g
SP 200g

m7
170g COD
veggies

Fun is about to start

hey guys , so ill be logging my 1st ever Prep for a show in late March meaning im 14 weeks out of course ill be using Monster Labs products 

week 14 -8
test E 600g
npp 450mg
mast 450mg

weeks 8 - 1
test e 600mg
test P 300mg
tren A 350mg
mast p 350mg

last 3-4 weeks ill add winstrol and maybe some Anavar.

im also on 15iu hgh (German labs) weekly.

doses will probably change , ill post my diet and trainning a lil bit later today as well as starting pics.
You plan to stay on 900mg of test right up to the show? How are you dosing your hgh (it says 15 iu weekly)?

What class?
Post up pics of the poses appropriate to the class in which you will be competing. That single relaxed back shot does not give the competitors on the forum any information to make comments to you for improvement.
Do you plan to practice or improve your posing skills?

How are you feeling? Mirror smiling back at you with notable changes? Getting a grasp on the posing?

feeling great , a lil bit hungry , but i handle hunger better than bulking .

im getting leaner for sure , i might post pics next week

You plan to stay on 900mg of test right up to the show? How are you dosing your hgh (it says 15 iu weekly)?

What class?
Post up pics of the poses appropriate to the class in which you will be competing. That single relaxed back shot does not give the competitors on the forum any information to make comments to you for improvement.
Do you plan to practice or improve your posing skills?
i have actually been on 450mg test this whole time , ill switch to test p , mast p , tren A when im 8 weeks out.

Hgh i take 1.5iu am and 1.5iu Pm 5x week

ill be doing physique .

i might post pics later , and yeah i need to learn how to pose forsure

Sunday was a low carb day for me .

down to 211lbs , feeling good .

Get Shredded!
so after a low carb sunday , im 207lbs as of weds am.

still got a LONG way to go

Dude, the wheels are really coming along. Looks like you got some decents calves as well.

thanks TO
yeah they are responding well to a 1x week low volume, high intensity and lots of carbs around trainning

meal6 from a few mins ago.

still have meal#7 to go , 6oz COD

not much to add , today was a low carb day , off from gym so i did some grocery shopping and Meal prep for the next 3-4 Days.

Meals will stay the same for this week.

Cardio is now 30mins hiit 5x week , FML.

207.1 lbs this week new low.

Last edited:
Meals will stay the same for this week.

Cardio is now 30mins hiit 5x week , FML.

207.1 lbs this week new low.

Lift the chest up more. Arms a bit farther forward.

yep like monte said. more like this

YmDyl4.gif

9 weeks out .

Tren starts in a week.

starting to feel weakEr and hungry AF.

check in is tomorow , ill come back with Diet or cardio updates then.

9 weeks out .

Tren starts in a week.

starting to feel weakEr and hungry AF.

check in is tomorow , ill come back with Diet or cardio updates then.

Hang in there man, funs just getting started. You got this.

Shoulder Day!

pwo Meal

G turkey and jasmine rice

added a tbsp of this Green Salsa , its pretty good and Macros are decent

Cardio has been increased to 35min hiit 6x week

diet also changed , a lil less Carbs , Protein and fats stay the same.

started Monster Labs Rip stack this monday

50mg test p , 50mg mast p , 50mg tren A = EOD

dose will increase to 1 - 1.25 ml eod

no pip at .5ml , but i am expecting some pip once i increase the dose

current diet

M1
1whole egg
250g egg whites
1 cup spinach

M2
chicken 120g
sweet p 150g