• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

International sig

Bigrichfit

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have y’all guys been asked to put a sig on packs by ur local delivery? I know on the website it says it’s not required but on my last 2 they have asked me to both times? Just curious

And, everyone be careful joking with postman -- seems innocent and always was. but recent new laws (purposed at least, maybe even signed into law) will place more responsibilities on even the local postal workers regarding contraband (if they deliver ,they could have trouble too, so they are NOT on your side).

And, everyone be careful joking with postman -- seems innocent and always was. but recent new laws (purposed at least, maybe even signed into law) will place more responsibilities on even the local postal workers regarding contraband (if they deliver ,they could have trouble too, so they are NOT on your side).

sorry about the “quote” earlier I tried to edit, I just wanted to make sure I was on the right page with signatures and if anyone else had them ask every time. I appreciate it

sorry about the “quote” earlier I tried to edit, I just wanted to make sure I was on the right page with signatures and if anyone else had them ask every time. I appreciate it

no problem brother :)
but to be clear, no, sig is not always required and I suspect was the warehouse transition is complete it will be required even less.

Have y’all guys been asked to put a sig on packs by ur local delivery? I know on the website it says it’s not required but on my last 2 they have asked me to both times? Just curious

Depends on the person, sometimes the signature is asked, sometimes not.

Back