• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diet questions

IML Gear Cream!
So I have a diet question for all the newer guys.

Do you think you can eat enough "clean" food to get fat IF, you're training hard and taking AAS?

Let's dumb it down to the notorious "six foods that work". Some might get this reference and if you don't, watch the movie.....it was the first of it's kind.

Chicken
Egg whites
Brown rice/sweet potatoes
Tuna
Oats
Banana

Let's say you ate nothing but these six things for a month.... Do you think you would eat enough to get fat? Or do you think you would just grow and get leaner?

No condiments. No cheats. Just those things.

I don't agree on the list of foods being the only ones that work because, I know what I can use and stuff but, for a guy who is lost, let's say those are the right ones.

Who thinks they can eat 4-5k cal every day for a month of those foods?

First of all, I'd take so long to digest the brown rice and be so bloated for hours on end, I'd probably lose weight.

Anyone struggling to get in the calories, swap brown rice for white/yellow. Not going to be the difference in being able to get down a thousand extra calories but it helps.

So I have a diet question for all the newer guys.

Do you think you can eat enough "clean" food to get fat IF, you're training hard and taking AAS?

Let's dumb it down to the notorious "six foods that work". Some might get this reference and if you don't, watch the movie.....it was the first of it's kind.

Chicken
Egg whites
Brown rice/sweet potatoes
Tuna
Oats
Banana

Let's say you ate nothing but these six things for a month.... Do you think you would eat enough to get fat? Or do you think you would just grow and get leaner?

No condiments. No cheats. Just those things.

I don't agree on the list of foods being the only ones that work because, I know what I can use and stuff but, for a guy who is lost, let's say those are the right ones.

Who thinks they can eat 4-5k cal every day for a month of those foods?

The problem with your question isnt the list of foods but the amounts, combinations and frequency of eating them.

LOL....an interesting point.

The whole mercury thing is blown way out of proportion and stems from the industrial revolution in Japan dating back to 1930s when mercury waste was dumped into the bay.

That problem has come and gone and been remediated to the point that tuna processing plants still to this day analyze tuna for mercury and is sold as safe for consumption.

Also might want to think about your local municipality and how much heavy metal is in your water.

Most of this is ignorance and fear mongering.

Back