• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Crazy Dozer deleting my final review so here I am...

HFO3

NO LIMITS
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey,
I have some concerns. I want to chat with you about the vermodje vials I received. Just after I received the CYP, you emailed me and asked me to scrap reviewing CYP, you then re-sent me PROP and wanted me to review that, I agreed, no questions asked, no problem.

1. The manufacture dates are 13.02.2018 EXP date is 13.02.2023 on sealed vials of EQ. It's not a big deal, I think it's weird and worth mentioning though.
2. The cyp was not hermetically sealed in plastic, all other vials you sent me are. Not a big deal, weird, I think worth mentioning to you.

3. I verified authentication on Propionate, Cypionate, and EQ. All 3 came back as FAKE. (I took a photo of the screen)
I was suspicious that all 3 FAILS stated they had been "checked more than 3 times" the first time I checked them, so I had my wife check on her laptop. All 3 came back as the original product. Weird again.

So we closed all the windows, cleared cache, opened a new window and checked authentics again. The EQ came back as FAKE that initially came back as ORIGINAL. Perplexing...still again, weird.

The website says verification code can be checked only once, this is simply not true. We have checked, rechecked, and rechecked again only to confirm that you can, in fact, check authenticity more than once. So here's a quick recap of the results: some are consistently fake, some are consistently original, some are switching back and forth. These results don't build confidence in the website verification system or the product.

I will post this for the members to read, I would like to hear your thoughts before I do.

Thanks, HFO

The vials failed their own authentication test multiple times, multiple laptops... and after 16 days... they have no reply. nothing from Vermodje

I wrote a rational and 100% honest review stating, I wouldn't do business with them, I never bashed them, I complimented their TA time, communication and packaging. The deleted my review...

When your own website claims your gear is fake ... that is a red flag to me. I don't have time right now but I will post all communication giving full transparency if need be.
I give a thumbs down on CD for passing the buck to vermodje , its a total lack of integrity and accountability and they have to own that. I did my part 100% correct.

Thanks for the review and heads up.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you for bringing this to light and staying 100% transparent with everything. It’s a shame vermodje and crazy doser didn’t handle this more professionally. A reseller should have a representative they buy their product from at vermodje or at least have someone they have direct contact with. I feel they could have at least verified your products quite quickly. The fact that in 2 weeks he hasn’t heard anything back is ridiculous. I also left a comment for crazy doser in your thread in his sub forum.

The vials failed their own authentication test multiple times, multiple laptops... and after 16 days... they have no reply. nothing from Vermodje

I wrote a rational and 100% honest review stating, I wouldn't do business with them, I never bashed them, I complimented their TA time, communication and packaging. The deleted my review...

When your own website claims your gear is fake ... that is a red flag to me. I don't have time right now but I will post all communication giving full transparency if need be.
I give a thumbs down on CD for passing the buck to vermodje , its a total lack of integrity and accountability and they have to own that. I did my part 100% correct.

I don't understand what you are saying. Everything is in place, nobody touched or deleted your posts. I suggest we ask moderators to look upon this issue. If it turns out to be false then I ask you to apologize.

That's weird, I looked for that post this morning to copy and paste it for a member inquiring about my review via PM. It wasn't there, I would not have created a new thread if it was.

I see it is there now.

So your basing your whole experience off of product verification codes? These websites glitch all the time and are shit. I had Balkan Anadrol and proviron that both came back as already checked and both were 🔥🔥🔥. Also for what it’s worth you can still see my review where I was questioning authentic codes still up.

Last edited:
That's weird, I looked for that post this morning to copy and paste it for a member inquiring about my review via PM. It wasn't there, I would not have created a new thread if it was.

I see it is there now.
I see no deletions in the history log. I can see his entire deletion, edit history.

IML Gear Cream!
I apologize for my mistake. Apparently, I scanned right past it, honest mistake on my part.

This thread should be deleted. It brings negative light on this sponsor for no reason. Not bashing you op we all make mistakes and I’ve done it before just my .02

Last edited:
This thread should be deleted. It brings negative light on this sponsor for no reason. Not bashing you op we all make mistakes and I’ve done it before just my .02

This is a unmoderated section of the forum. We cannot delete threads here. If people stop posting in them, they will sink to the bottom of the pile while other threads are being created or posted in.

Back